Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not going to crack, the investigators have even commented on how nonchalant she has been through really tough interogations. Nothing other than an occasional laugh. The more time that passes before (if) they find Caylee the better her case gets. I know they can convict without a body but it is much harder. Even if she got a six year sentence for the current charges, minus time served, minus good behavior... she isn't going to break. There is no benefit to her to do so. IMHO of course.

I know, as much as I wish she would, I can't see her going, "Yes, I did it. I killed her. Now put me away for life instead of 6 years." :angel:

in the interview she just gave she said the clothes came from Tonys apartment and smelt like smoke so she washed them

Nooo...Cindy - that was the smell of the BAR that your daughter was hanging out in the whole THIRTY ONE days she and your granddaughter were missing!

Besides the fact that she said in the first interview she took them out and washed them cause they smelled like the car. Which, at that point, smelled like a dead body. So now she is changing the story(big surprise) and we are now supposed to believe that the smoke smell overpowered the DEAD BODY smell!!

Good Lord! And people wonder why we don't believe a word they say and lack sympathy for them!! I have had it! :furious:

If in not mistaken one of the pictures of Casey at Fusian she has a cig in her hand so I guess that Cindy was washing clothes everyday.

Nooo...Cindy - that was the smell of the BAR that your daughter was hanging out in the whole THIRTY ONE days she and your granddaughter were missing!

She was hanging out.. she was conducting her own "investigation"

I think, if you rewatch the clip, Cindy said that she had 3 duffle bags of clothes that she picked up at that apartment. They smelled of cig. smoke and she washed them.

Those clothes were not in the smelly car...only the grey slacks that she washed was in the smelly car. :yuck:

Oh yeah I forgot about that one.. ;)

;)

i was searching for an old friend once along with the wardens and police

we found him, summer time hot
he was an older guy - loved living in the woods

i will never forget the smell

ever

:(

Every thing she said made perfect sense and she does have a right to speak. Bless you Cindy

I've got to agree with you.
She is not one of my favorite people, but today she
has made more sense and seemed more lucid than I
have ever seen her.

I have always kind of suspected that the comment about tossing the toys because they smelled like smoke was just setting the stage to start an explanation of why Cindy would wash Casey's clothes. Make people think that Cindy can't stand smelly things of any type in the house. JMO, as always.

Anyone now think that any of the toys thrown out where some of the "many toys" someone said were supposed to be in the car along with the car seat?

Makes me re-think the "donation" claim, personally.

I think, if you rewatch the clip, Cindy said that she had 3 duffle bags of clothes that she picked up at that apartment. They smelled of cig. smoke and she washed them.

Those clothes were not in the smelly car...only the grey slacks that she washed was in the smelly car. :yuck:

Alright, I'll calm down. I'm glad to hear that, actually. Thanks for the clarification.

Every thing she said made perfect sense and she does have a right to speak. Bless you Cindy

I will say this again,.... I FEEL BAD FOR THE ANTHONY'S! They have been feed Casey's lies and the house of cards are about to fall. I understand that they come and talk to the media,.. but when they want to be left alone they should. ESPECIALLY TOMORROW FOR CAYLEE'S BIRTHDAY! It should be a day for them to be left alone and if they WANT to come and talk to the media then so be it. WE have no idea what they are going through. WE haven't lived what they are going through. I think if my daughter was telling me some bogus story of a kidnapper, I would probably believe her because if I didn't then I would have to believe that she killed my granddaughter and that is a horrific pain that I hope NONE of us ever have to face. JMO

So what happened to that headline Fox flashed earlier about the DNA results being in?

I saw the video on Fox of George having a meltdown. If I were local LE, I would have come up with some excuse to have he and Cindy back in this afternoon. Maybe just to go over phone records or something. Maybe George is seeing that everything is getting out of control. It was a pretty strong rant he made. It is just possible he may have opened up even more with LE having been this upset.

All the Anthony's have to do is put out a no trespassing sign and if ANYONE ignores it, he/she can be arrested. The media are getting mixed signals here. Cindy seems to relish the media's attention. George does not seem to. A simple answer would be the no trespassing sign. Then if Cindy wants the attention, she can go out to the street and speak with them.

I heard a mention on Fox news that Casey was not feeling well yesterday and today. Dear Lord, I do hope she is not pregnant. Just a thought I had.

I had sympathy for all members of the family in the beginning. I do not now. I believe they have all covered for Casey. And both Cindy and George have changed their stories and/or added things as this whole thing has unfolded.

My sympathy is directed to Caylee. I believe this baby is flying with the angels right now. I see no reason for there to be anything other than prayers for her on her birthday. And I will be saying those prayers. I will also say prayers for the family as well. I am glad that the 12 year old girl had the idea of a vigil for Caylee and the release of the balloons with a message on them released to the sky. This is more fitting than a party.

IF any of the Anthony family knows anything whatever or has covered anything up at all, it is time to come clean. This has all gone on long enough. Casey herself should want her little daughter to have a proper burial.

so did you guys see that interview with Cindy I mentioned? I'm guessing it's new....I hadn't seen it, but I could have missed it...and she says that if news stations air george getting upset then she will no longer do anymore interviews with that station.

http://www.wesh.com/video/index.html
Guess that would be the last we see of Cindy, then.

This is from the last minute of so of that clip, in response to a reporter asking her about washing Casey's pants.

"Three or four o'clock in the afternoon, bring the car home.

Pizza smell in the back trunk.

No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.

I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 calls?

OK?

I found a pair of pants in the back seat, and by the way the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.

I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with the other things I had in the wash that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.

And, that night, when the police arrived at my house the first thing I said, "I took the pair of pants out of the car and I washed them. Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care.

That did not get brought up. So, clarify with them, when I told them about the pants. It's not an issue. Even this week when they came to pick up the pants, they knew I'd washed it - they said "It doesn't matter." They still want to look at them.

OK? So, again. Does that clear up the question? That's not a mystery.

<snip>

When we dumped them out on the living room floor in front of five deputies, I said, "These clothes smell like smoke because they came back from Tony's apartment. What do you want me to do with them? We went through - I went through all the pockets. I gave them - offered up stuff. They didn't want it at that time. I said, "Do you mind if I wash them, because I'm not bringing smoky clothes into our non-smoking house? And they said, "Go right ahead." So I washed the entire three duffel bags full of clothes that Casey had. They sat on her bed for three weeks, folded up, waiting for them to take or look at them. They didn't want 'em.

So if I did anything wrong? They gave me the blessing. I'm sorry."

At that point Lee(?) takes her by the hand and pulls her into the garage.

I believe those three duffel bags (!) could have smelled like smoke, but I'm not buying the pizza pants.

Sounds as if the original LE responders weren't thinking outside the box, if they didn't want to scoop up everything that had been in that car.

Anyone now think that any of the toys thrown out where some of the "many toys" someone said were supposed to be in the car along with the car seat?

i think that the sites the dogs hit on in the yard were places that someone was looking for a hiding sport for stuff out of the car.
i think everything from that car is gone.

until i heard about ciny "washing clothes from the car" i had held out hope that she wasn't involved and jsut wanted verymuch to believe casey

not i am not so sure.

jsut my opinion of course

She is not going to crack, the investigators have even commented on how nonchalant she has been through really tough interogations. Nothing other than an occasional laugh. The more time that passes before (if) they find Caylee the better her case gets. I know they can convict without a body but it is much harder. Even if she got a six year sentence for the current charges, minus time served, minus good behavior... she isn't going to break. There is no benefit to her to do so. IMHO of course.

I hope she's adjusting to her new life in jail. Because she's gotta be looking at least a few years in there if nothing else.

LE didn't even take the car til the 17th right?

You may have something there! I thought the throwing-away-donations thing was beyond strange. But, then again, why would they just blatantly throw away toys that were in the car, right in front of everyone, if they were trying to get rid of evidence or something.

I felt for George when he had his outburst. The family said they wanted a private gathering if Caylee wasn't home for her birthday, no friends no anybody but the three of them. I'm sure George is realizing that Caylee won't be home this Sat.

I feel rather certain too that George loves his home and gets some happiness in caring for it. More than once George has talked of his home as something he is willing to lose or have torn to pieces to get his grandbaby back. To me that's telling me how important his home is to him.

He can't take a moment and be alone with his thoughts out mowing and doing yard work etc. (I love my time out mowing and caring for my yard) They can't fart without worries of the press being there to smell. I really think George believed Caylee would be home for her birthday, I think he truly believed his daughter. I think Cindy is the strong one in the family.

I hope the press gives the family some breathing room this weekend, they need it. It's ratings and $$ for the press, it's a real life tragedy for this family. I'm certainly interested in this case but I could do without it so that this family can have some dearly needed space. If Lee is investigating on his own, I hope they check Puerto Rico too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera