Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we can safely say that the car that was found in the lake near the Anthony's house was not related. According to WESH, there were 2 cars found and they are still working on getting the other one out of the water.
Thanks SuzieQ for the link.

GEEEEEEZ, we have so many "mini-lakes" and ponds and DRAINAGE ponds here in Orlando/Central FL area it makes me wonder what is in all of them...:eek::eek:

I personally would like to know why Cindy was out side to begin with,was she putting the daily bag of trash out (we only have pick up twice a week). SHe loves the attention as far as I'm concerned,if she needed to go out she could have taken her walk in the back yard.

How would the clothes smell like dead body unless she were rolling around with a dead body? The trunk smelled like a dead body, maybe not the entire car? I think the clothing probably smelled like mostly smoke after being at Tony's, or Tony being in Casey's car smoking. Just a thought. I guess I could see the clothes smelling like decomposition if she was carrying a decaying body around...but I dunno. I am just having trouble wrapping my head around someone dying and stinking so quickly all in one day. How soon do people get to a funeral home to be preserved for a funeral after death? It's not always so quickly...I wish I was in forensics, this kind of stuff I really wish I knew more about.

The smell of human decomposition permeates everything, sometimes even metallic objects. It's nearly impossible to get rid of. My dh is in the car
business, he once got a car on trade that contained a body. It was eventually destroyed because the odor could not be removed.
Just to clarify, the body was removed before he got the car.

I read that post too. I have to admit I was surprised by it. My fiance is a professional in the tech business and knows a lot about hacker sites and can find crazy things online that I had no idea existed, but even he was dumbfounded last night when I asked him about the fake domain names for the email addresses. Casey must have really known a lot about little "tricks" available on the internet which I find interesting.

If she knew that much then would also know that it can still be traced back to where it came from. I learned this from an e-mail list that I moderate. It was suggested the moderators join a spam search site to run the email headers through a machine to trace them back to the actual sender.

Oh, and one more thing I wanted to say. I hope that one of the inmates (at rec time) points out to Casey that if she is covering for ANYONE who helped her - come clean. After all it is only Casey's rear end in jail and she is the only one being charged. Anyone who helped her is just as guilty as she is.

Ok. I have had my say now!!

Of course if it was just a "print out" it could have been doctored.

I thought about that too. But in the context the messages were discussed in on Greta last night I had the impression that LE had retrieved those messages either from the phone or phone company. Of course I could have misunderstood.

You may have something there! I thought the throwing-away-donations thing was beyond strange. But, then again, why would they just blatantly throw away toys that were in the car, right in front of everyone, if they were trying to get rid of evidence or something.

Is it evidence if LE doesn't want it?

You may have something there! I thought the throwing-away-donations thing was beyond strange. But, then again, why would they just blatantly throw away toys that were in the car, right in front of everyone, if they were trying to get rid of evidence or something.

I don't know. Maybe because making it "too obvious" would make it not obvious at all?
Does that make sense?

I know a lot of people still believe Casey will ''break'' and confess out of ''guilt''. IT'S NEVER HAPPENING PEOPLE. I know you still hold on that hope because it is the only way for Caylee to come home, alive or not.
/QUOTE] snipped

I'm still hoping she will crack. She really likes storytelling and getting attention. Maybe she will think she can "explain" it away as an accident -and get people on her side again. She seems to grossly overestimate her own intelligence so let's hope she spins another tale.

Ohh with you hoping, I am also hoping, and the LE are hoping that she would start talking to them again even to tell them more stories. Then they can find some clues about what she might have done to Caylee though her lies.

But as we all noticed she stopped talking to the LE early on. Why? She has nothing to give. She said her ''story'' and she will stick to it until the end of days. I know I sound like a broken record, but even after police recovered Lacy's body at the same place Scott admitted he went ''fishing'' :liar: he was still maintaining his innocence. No excuse of a late romantic boat ride with his pregnant wife and she fell of the boat and he desperately tried to save her. No no no...he had nothing to do with it he said and he still says that sitting on Death Row.

Right now the LE is contacting dozens and dozens of interviews with people who saw Casey, lived with Casey, worked with Casey, talked to Casey to find a possible motive. Also they get statements from people hearing Casey say ''she would be better without the kid'', ''she could go to New York with Tony if she didn't have the kid'', etc. etc. The police know they are not going to get anything from Casey

but no one taught casey "to lie and have no feelings from childhood." and regardless if her parents weren't mom and dad of the year, you learn basic ethics from school and society and life in general.

There have been numerous posts that allude to Casey learning her lying ability from both Cindy and George, with all of the lying that they themselves have done. So it seems that the general concensus is that she DID learn to lie from childhood. I can't speak to any of this professionally since I have never studied it, but I am curious, and as such, have plenty of curiosity about it. I don't think that asking questions to learn about something should be cause for anyone to make such hateful remarks as "finally someone who knows what they are talking about" either! I wonder, if those who "know what they are talking about" on any subject can say they learned without asking questions!!

I respectfully disagree with "you learn basic ethics from school and society and life in general" instead of at home. That leaves the idea completely out in the cold that not having a father or mother in the home is cause for many behavioral and societal problems if that's true. That, plus I have seen from my own upbringing and in raising my children that parents have the most important impact on their children in these matters.

snipped
and if she is actually a sociopath, then are you saying that she was BORN that way? If so, then she still had something thrust upon her through no fault of her own! What I'm trying to say here is that unless she is just a normal human being like the rest of us, and she has CHOSEN FOR HERSELF to behave the way she does, then there is reason for some compassion for her. Obviously the little girl didn't deserve any of this, she's TOTALLY innocent, but according to what is going on with Casey, there could be room to say that she isn't completely culpable in her behavior either! If you teach a child to lie and have no feelings from childhood, then they will grow up to think of that as the normal way to behave. How could someone like that be held totally accountable for their behavior then?[/COLOR]

Benji, sociopaths are born..yes they are.
These people know right from wrong they simply choose to do as they please regardless. Now not all sociopaths are murderers and not all murderers are sociopaths...a sociopath has no conscience, they never feel remorse, concern, sadness or empathy. In fact many will actually have contempt for those they victimize, they minimize their crimes and move on as if nothing happened.

Many sociopath's grow up to become successful, manipulating lying CEO's, President's and the like. The path that each sociopath chooses is as individual as the rest of us.

Just wanted to add one last thing..
I think it's safe to assume that you have never had any up close experience with a sociopath. Thank your lucky stars that you don't get it, because the day that you do will be the day that your life changes forever.

I read that post too. I have to admit I was surprised by it. My fiance is a professional in the tech business and knows a lot about hacker sites and can find crazy things online that I had no idea existed, but even he was dumbfounded last night when I asked him about the fake domain names for the email addresses. Casey must have really known a lot about little "tricks" available on the internet which I find interesting.

I think everyone is overthinking this one.

If I remember right, she just forwarded a fake email to her brother. She just typed in that it was from an email address she made up. It wasn't a real address.

ANYONE can fake a "Forwarded" email.

When you look at a real forwarded email that someone has sent you...

It is just a message below your message. Just because it reads :

Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 3:59 PM
To: John Doe
Subject: FW: Fake email

Hi This is a fake email .. blah blah blah

doesn't mean that someone REALLY sent it to you.

Try it. You can just type below your message ANY fake email you want.

I personally would like to know why Cindy was out side to begin with,was she putting the daily bag of trash out (we only have pick up twice a week). SHe loves the attention as far as I'm concerned,if she needed to go out she could have taken her walk in the back yard.

That was taking earlier this morning. When George came out and told them to leave him alone she was in the garage with him and on the phone. She hung up the phone. He drove off. She gave that interview. Lee pulled up in the car after NOT getting to visit his sister and he dragged her inside.

I've got to agree with you.
She is not one of my favorite people, but today she
has made more sense and seemed more lucid than I
have ever seen her.

Yes I also agree. And if you noticed in their outbursts both George and Cindi keep talking about their pain for Caylee but not about their daughter sitting in jail anymore. The search warrant really brought it home for them unfortunately. And Cindi's voice seemed to crack at moments but she fought against it.

Alright, I'll calm down. I'm glad to hear that, actually. Thanks for the clarification.

Personally. I want to know about Caylee's clothes! Were they also included and were they worn/dirtied? Of course, I suppose Casey would say she washed them since she didn't have her with her. But how many outfits and toys did she have with her? Hmmmm?

I thought about that too. But in the context the messages were discussed in on Greta last night I had the impression that LE had retrieved those messages either from the phone or phone company. Of course I could have misunderstood.

They were from things lee turned over...

Today he said some were direct emails some hard copies

I've got to agree with you.
She is not one of my favorite people, but today she
has made more sense and seemed more lucid than I
have ever seen her.

I have to agree also. I have not felt very favorable towards the Anthony family previously, but honestly I think George breaking down and showing anger and real emotion on camera today actually improved the public's perception of them. The interview in the driveway with Cindy was probably the first time I've heard her speak without wanting to throw something at the screen. I think the fact that Caylee's birthday is tomorrow has to be causing their emotions to run much higher today than usual. I lost my Mother violently in March 2002 and every September when her birthday comes around I lay in the bed and alternate between crying and trying to sleep it off. The people in my life know to leave me alone on that day and respect it. I can't imagine going through it in the public spotlight. I still do not, nor will I ever have sympathy for Casey.

Nooo...Cindy - that was the smell of the BAR that your daughter was hanging out in the whole THIRTY ONE days she and your granddaughter were missing!

Besides the fact that she said in the first interview she took them out and washed them cause they smelled like the car. Which, at that point, smelled like a dead body. So now she is changing the story(big surprise) and we are now supposed to believe that the smoke smell overpowered the DEAD BODY smell!!

Good Lord! And people wonder why we don't believe a word they say and lack sympathy for them!! I have had it! :furious:

She said she washed the pants because they smelled like the car. The other things that smelled like smoke from TonE's apartment were different items that were collected from TonE's apartment and were in backpacks.

Did anyone actually listen to the entire vodeo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera