Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can put my clothes in the car for a few days and I don't think I would have to wash them.

Cindy said the clothes smelled like smoke because they had been in Tony's apartment not because they had been in the car.

Did anyone notice that in the interview with Cindy, the recent one, that she says when they picked up the car and she found the pants, that there was no evidence of Casey or Caylee in the car? Yet if Caylee's carseat and these clothes and shoes and toys were in the car, couldn't you say that was evidence of Casey and Caylee? That point is confusing me.
I should really get some sleep.

Yes and when they picked up the the car at 3-4 oclock on Tuesday and the Police IIRC didn't pick it up until Thusday and it still smelled like decomp.

I don't believe sociopaths are created by their families or their upbringing therefore I cannot under any circumstances view Casey as "screwed up by no fault of her own".If that is the case then, just exactly HOW did she get to be the way she is? There has to be a reason for it, and if she is actually a sociopath, then are you saying that she was BORN that way? If so, then she still had something thrust upon her through no fault of her own! What I'm trying to say here is that unless she is just a normal human being like the rest of us, and she has CHOSEN FOR HERSELF to behave the way she does, then there is reason for some compassion for her.

Psychopathy/sociopathy may indeed be organic, in fact researchers have discovered differences in the brain composition of those scoring high on the Hare Psychopathy checklist and those that are "normal" they problem psychopaths present is one of management and they force us to make a value choice of who will have our sympathy or compassion. Regardless of the organic nature it is the victims of these people who deserve our compassion at least in my opinion.

The psychopath is one of the most fascinating and distressing problems of human experience. For the most part, a psychopath never remains attached to anyone or anything. They live a "predatory" lifestyle. They feel little or no regret, and little or no remorse - except when they are caught. They need relationships, but see people as obstacles to overcome and be eliminated. If not, they see people in terms of how they can be used. They use people for stimulation, to build their self-esteem and they invariably value people in terms of their material value. A psychopath will invariably ruthlessly plow their way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations and empty wallets without the slightest sense of guilt or regret. Psychiatric treatment generally does not work for these people, in fact it often makes them better at what they do, because it gives them new tools and insights into emotion that they otherwise are devoid of so they can manipulate people even more.

When you give them sympathy or pity you are giving them what they want, another tool to manipulate those around them with. The only thing that works to stop a psychopath is incapacitation period.

(I use the term psychopath deliberately because I believe the studies of Cleckley and Hare are more valid in describing personalities like Casey Anthony's that the APA's DSM-IV sociopath/APD label)

Theory Suggests Caylee Anthony Drowned In Family Pool

POSTED: 4:47 pm EDT August 8, 2008
UPDATED: 5:21 pm EDT August 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News got details Friday of a working theory held by investigators that little Caylee may have drowned in the family swimming pool. A source close to the investigation revealed only to Channel 9 a working theory of the crime involving Caylee drowning and what may have happened next.

The source said some investigators believe a flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents on June 16 could be an indication that whatever happened to Caylee happened that day. On that day, Casey and Caylee were last seen together by Caylee's grandfather George at the Anthony family home where they lived.

www.wftv.com

Just to be perfectly clear, I DID NOT misquote you! If you will notice in my post what I QUOTED you as saying has quotation marks around it!

im done with this juvenile argument after this, i promise. you implied that i said an individual learns basic ethics from school/society as opposed to home. i never implied that, even if you paraphrased and didnt use a direct citation. my original quote was:

"but no one taught casey "to lie and have no feelings from childhood." and regardless if her parents weren't mom and dad of the year, you learn basic ethics from school and society and life in general. i dont think you need to be taught, "dont kill your kid" in order to be held to such a standard. even if the death was negligently caused, i think an individual can be held totally accountable for their behavior. in fact, i think they should be."

nothing about home whatsoever, other than the fact that an individual doesnt need to be taught "dont murder" in order to understand the concept. so please dont get defensive and please dont put implied words in my mouth.

As to the cancelled visit between Lee and Casey last night on Nancy Grace it was stated by that one reporter that Casey's lawyer Jose Baez was quite suspicious and upset with the family, most especially that Lee working with LE and the FBI in regards to this case. It was also stated that their were "lines" being drawn in regards to furture visits etc.

And yet still they come out with yet another bald faced lie as to why Casey refused to see her brother Lee! Nobody in this family can be honest. I truly believe that they are people accusomed to lying even in the face of such scrutiny, and also when unnecessary!

I know this isn't a popular position to take, but I just can't help but to feel very sorry for this entire family (Casey excluded). I think a lot of times the family just says something (that might not be the truth) because it is the shortest, quickest way to get the media off their backs. I think they are hanging onto any hope that Caylee is alive and well somewhere...

Personally, I can't imagine - not only going through what this poor family is going through - but to go through it in the public eye...absolutely unimaginable. Although I think the best thing to do would be to not say anything when beseiged by the media, everyone doesn't think/act the same! As my mom always says, "It would be a pretty boring world if everyone throught the same". Afterall, like Cindy said, it isn't against the law to lie...I'll add that the exception, of course, is to lie law enforcement - THAT would be against the law!!

Wow.....we worked on the drowning theory for hours days ago.....

Actually murder is NOT what we are discussing here in the question I asked; I am asking specifically about sociopathic behavior. There has been no definitive conclusion that she was taught to lie and I NEVER said that there was. I also NEVER said that Casey is not a fault for her behavior. I have simply asked questions relating to how culpable a sociopathic person would be if the malady was not their fault to begin with.

I would suggest that if my questions regarding this issue is a problem for you, that you ignore what I have to say. As far as I know, there is not a single person on this board who knows everything there is to know about this case, and in that regard I believe that any questions/comments that I have are just as pertinent as those of anyone else.

IMO, We can't discuss this issue apart from the reason we are all here--a missing child and her possible murder. And your questions don't bother me but, again, if we are talking about Casey's behavior it does not make sense, IMO, to compartmentalize it and separate it by only addressing the lies but not the potential homicide--unless you are saying she is a liar and lacks empathy but is innocent w/ regard to Caylee's disappearance and possible death? Is that what you are saying?

Kathlyn2 what I find interesting is Cindy calling 911 to report (her) car stolen, and on the other 911 call when it smells like a dead body has been in it, it's (her daughters) car.

I know this isn't a popular position to take, but I just can't help but to feel very sorry for this entire family (Casey excluded). I think a lot of times the family just says something (that might not be the truth) because it is the shortest, quickest way to get the media off their backs. I think they are hanging onto any hope that Caylee is alive and well somewhere...

Personally, I can't imagine - not only going through what this poor family is going through - but to go through it in the public eye...absolutely unimaginable. Although I think the best thing to do would be to not say anything when beseiged by the media, everyone doesn't think/act the same! As my mom always says, "It would be a pretty boring world if everyone throught the same". Afterall, like Cindy said, it isn't against the law to lie...I'll add that the exception, of course, is to lie law enforcement - THAT would be against the law!!

you make a good point. i will never forget cindy's 911 call, the one where she is sobbing about her granddaughter. regardless if she knew what she was getting into when she picked up the phone that day, she was clearly distraught over what transpired. and it makes me so angry that casey can sit there in silence and watch her parents fall apart. and even worse, be angry that they arent more concerned about her (ie the "all they care about is finding caylee" line of brilliance)...

Right, we did work on the drowning theory and I think Casey would be in a lot better position if she came clean if thats what happened. Alot better than she murdered her child and hid the body.

I wish everyone would take Casey's mental status to the thread intended for that. The chatter here is boring on that subject and isn't helpful in finding what happened to Caylee. Please take that chatter off this thread. Its boring to alot of us and it is alot to wade thru looking for something on topic of Caylee.

you make a good point. i will never forget cindy's 911 call, the one where she is sobbing about her granddaughter. regardless if she knew what she was getting into when she picked up the phone that day, she was clearly distraught over what transpired. and it makes me so angry that casey can sit there in silence and watch her parents fall apart. and even worse, be angry that they arent more concerned about her (ie the "all they care about is finding caylee" line of brilliance)...

:clap::clap::clap:

If they know Caylee is dead they should bring every charge they can in a stack manslaughter all the way down to the neglect and lying ones. Probably 20-30 total charges. Then peel them back for the location of Caylee and get Casey to talk. IMO they will never be able to prove Casey murdered her.

an accidental drowning is possible....except why then was she so happy and partying it up the weeks following. That doesn't fit.

You can trace a forwarded message as it will still contain the headers from both senders. If it is sent as a reply it will not contain both headers.

That was my point.. you CAN fake the header

You type in the fake header below your message...

Yes, that is interesting but in my opinion the GPs had nothing to do with Caylee missing or covering it up. I think they have just been trying to keep their family life out of the public eye. I think they have told the truth to investigators.

Kathlyn2 what I find interesting is Cindy calling 911 to report (her) car stolen, and on the other 911 call when it smells like a dead body has been in it, it's (her daughters) car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog