• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why, Caylee has been gone for the whole no matter what the real reason is. Casey had no need to buy for Caylee.

Because Casey moved in with Tony earlier in June. If the phone call activity is correct, the purchases between whatever date she moved in with him and the 16th (if cell records are indicating what Furman is implying), I'd like to see what she was blowing the money on from the time she stole the card until she was caught. And mostly because I want to see that security camera footage in the stores. Phone records and written documents are only so powerful for a juror. It's audio recordings and video footage that leave a better imprint. Harder to deny a visual. I read the transcripts of cindy's 911 calls, but hearing them was much more powerful.

Because Casey moved in with Tony earlier in June. If the phone call activity is correct, the purchases between whatever date she moved in with him and the 16th (if cell records are indicating what Furman is implying), I'd like to see what she was blowing the money on from the time she stole the card until she was caught. And mostly because I want to see that security camera footage in the stores. Phone records and written documents are only so powerful for a juror. It's audio recordings and video footage that leave a better imprint. Harder to deny a visual. I read the transcripts of cindy's 911 calls, but hearing them was much more powerful.

According to Cindy they never moved out of her house.

According to tony's friend and temp roommated Casey did not start staying with them until the last 2 weeks of June.

Just trying to make some sense of this! I can't figure out neither George or Cindy calling her back. I'd think both of them would have her programmed into their phone as "Casey" and not just a phone number they wouldn't recognize who was calling, or 'private' or 'withheld'. I know I don't necessarily answer or return phone calls I don't recognize the number.

...and how would they know to take them if they'd already been removed from the car? I hope Cindy would have told them immediately when they came and questioned the family.

and this is the rub as they say.

I can't figure out neither George or Cindy calling her back. I'd think both of them would have her programmed into their phone as "Casey" and not just a phone number they wouldn't recognize who was calling. I know I don't necessarily answer or return phone calls I don't recognize the number.

What changed in the family dynamic June 15th and 16th? It was the same phone cindy vm'd, texted, and talked to Casey on for the 31 days she was gone. Except the 16th?

Wow- I just heard that call from Casey to Lee asking for her attorney.

I think maybe she's ready to confess. Listening to that call you can hear her rushing through saying...obviously I love you guys... but I only have a minute. That call was ALL business. Usually her tone changes w/him and you can hear the pleading for approval in her voice--that was absent here and she was just feeling very uncomfortable talking to him.

That's why she didn't want to see him today either- he grills her! Let's hope she's ready to come clean- I'm sure it will still be a tall tale (w/her as the victim/hero?) but I just need to know!

Wow- I just heard that call from Casey to Lee asking for her attorney.

I think maybe she's ready to confess. Listening to that call you can hear her rushing through saying...obviously I love you guys... but I only have a minute. That call was ALL business. Usually her tone changes w/him and you can hear the pleading for approval in her voice--that was absent here and she was just feeling very uncomfortable talking to him.

That's why she didn't want to see him today either- he grills her! Let's hope she's ready to come clean- I'm sure it will still be a tall tale (w/her as the victim/hero?) but I just need to know!

That call is from aug 2nd, she saw her dad the next day.

What changed in the family dynamic June 15th and 16th?
I haven't a clue. And George just said this week that he saw both Casey & Caylee leave the house the afternoon of the 16th, just before 1pm, while he was watching tv and everything seemed normal. Yet a few hours later no one returns Casey's repeated phone calls? :confused: I might just be curious why she was calling all those times and pick up the phone just in case it was about Caylee.

...and how would they know to take them if they'd already been removed from the car? I hope Cindy would have told them immediately when they came and questioned the family.

She did not, apparently. In an interview on 8/4, it was discovered that she had removed them and washed them prior to calling LE. Search warrant, pg7.

What changed in the family dynamic June 15th and 16th?

Hadn't Casey been staying with Tony early June until June 13th (what Tony's roomate had said, Casey stayed until the 13th) Anyhow, Cindy was prob'ly annoyed by this and that caused some tension. Then, didn't George just start a new job? I've mostly only read that here...if so did this mean that Casey now couldn't pawn Caylee off on her father and spend all her days with Tony? Casey was losing some freedom? he11s bells I don't know!

And Casey did call her, and a lot apparently on June 16th. Now why didn't Cindy answer?
I think because they kicked her out of the house for some reason or threatened to do so...it still goes back to something happening the night of the 15th. I think there was a huge fight. I think they were ignoring her for a reason. I don't think Casey was calling to tell her something about Casey...I think she wanted to have the last word.

Just trying to make some sense of this! I can't figure out neither George or Cindy calling her back. I'd think both of them would have her programmed into their phone as "Casey" and not just a phone number they wouldn't recognize who was calling, or 'private' or 'withheld'. I know I don't necessarily answer or return phone calls I don't recognize the number.

Exactly, even if she didn't leave a message the number--and presumably her name--would come up on the phone record. Unless Cindy and George don't have cell phones? I know some older people don't in which case she would be calling them at work which might not record the phone number. Do we know if they have cell phones? My guess would be that even if George doesn't, Cindy does.

Exactly, even if she didn't leave a message the number--and presumably her name--would come up on the phone record. Unless Cindy and George don't have cell phones? I know some older people don't in which case she would be calling them at work which might not record the phone number. Do we know if they have cell phones? My guess would be that even if George doesn't, Cindy does.

they both do.

I think because they kicked her out of the house for some reason or threatened to do so...it still goes back to something happening the night of the 15th. I think there was a huge fight. I think they were ignoring her for a reason. I don't think Casey was calling to tell her something about Casey...I think she wanted to have the last word.

I semi-agree. I think there was definitely some issues going on, thus no one answering her calls. However, I think she was calling to check on their whereabouts cause she was at the house after doing whatever it is that she did to that poor baby. JMHO.

Cindy got the clothes before the cops went to Tony's. she got the clothes when she picked up Casey. Late afternoon July 15th.
Then why did Casey refer to her things being in a central area at Tony's. Were these other bags? And how did Casey and Caylee leave the house with just a backpack on the 16th? There are those missing days!!

She did not, apparently. In an interview on 8/4, it was discovered that she had removed them and washed them prior to calling LE. Search warrant, pg7.
It was discovered because she explained to them what she had done.

Cindy was ranting about Caseys purse being left in the car during early interviews....has she mentioned it lately? She says she took slacks, boots and shoes out of the car. What about the purse?

Was there anything of Caylees in the car? Besides her carseat?

Do we know if they have cell phones? My guess would be that even if George doesn't, Cindy does.
Cindy was talking on a cell phone today...guessing it's one she's had a bit. Hear it go off in interviews a good bit as well. Plus Cindy talks about texting with Casey during her mini-vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves