• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They brought the stinky car home and Cindy decided to wash the stinky items. Why would she think, "Gee, I better leave these things alone in case for some reason I have to call 911 in a few days and these things might be needed as evidence?"

She called 911 the first time roughly 4 hours later.

IMO, George had his "come to Jesus" moment when he met with the FBI. Lying to the Feds was not an option. Before the Greta interview, Cindy was denying that anything was stolen from their shed or a police report made.

Yet George got it home without vomiting or stopping go through a carwash with the doors, trunk and windows open. hmmmm.

That's a good point. I'm sure thought when he got in it -- he was like, "WTF?"

I'm sure he made mention of the smell to Cindy immediately when he got the car home.

I don't see Casey as a get your hands dirty kind of girl. I don't see her risking getting caught burning a body. She's gonna dump the body and run. She's gotta be fresh and ready to party.

She did? I hadn't heard that.

It's in the interview where she is asked about inconsistencies and then Lee pulls up and takes her by the arm and pulls her to the garage away from reporters.

I am truly not upset or huffy about this. I do not need to chill. I am okay. I am sympathetic towards the Anthony's.

I do not have qualms with you. I am just saying, you can not prove that the Anthony's are liars based upon media. I suppose I should just say what I want to say without letting you know my intentions in saying it.

This is an antagonizing tone though. You did the same thing to me when you posted that 'you can't say someone is a liar unless you KNOW them' and I responded that I don't know Casey but she has been proven to be a liar. You then said to take the S off when I never once called her family members liars. Chill out. People have a right to express their opinions.

And while Cindy and George intially told the police that they felt Casey was witholding information--this is in the police report and the 911 call--they now are expresssing no doubt whatsoever in their daughter's colorful and ludicrous tale of a kidnapping to the extent of being antagonistic toward LE in the media.

I wouldn't call this a lie--nor have I done so--but it is certainly a different position than they took earlier w/ LE and while I do have sympathy and compassion for them--unlike Casey--I can certainly understand why people are frustrated w/ Cindy and George Anthony.

She was at Tony/Amy/Ricardo's for a month.

Right, which means the smokey clothes are probably more likely to be related to someone smoking in the house or when she goes out rather than from her burning a body. Because no one wears more than one outfit to burn a body.

I don't see Casey as a get your hands dirty kind of girl. I don't see her risking getting caught burning a body. She's gonna dump the body and run. She's gotta be fresh and ready to party.

Who can understand ANYTHING this girl does?

She was at Tony/Amy/Ricardo's for a month.

absolut, I believe I read somewhere that Ricardo is Amy's bf. Have you heard that as well and, if so, do they not live together? I was trying to piece together whether Casey was at 3 places during that month or 2. TIA.

Most cars these days have those little safety things where if you're accidentally locked in the trunk you can escape through the back seat. So therefore it would be probable that the whole car could smell.

Oh and what peculiar language to use anyway. I think her saying the car "smelled like a dead body" was probably the give away.
Or saying the pants smelled like the car.

This case just has me sick to my stomach. My daughter is just one month younger than Caylee. We are all just so desperate for answers aren't we? But I'm not positive we'll ever find a body. After all...her dad was a cop.
I want some information on all the money. In a one month time frame, she went through $1,000 of her friend Amy's $$. Plus we know she stole one of her parents credit or bank cards. She's supposedly went through (and I apologize if the next amount is wrong but I haven't seen anything with a definitive amount, those news stations are so precise aren't they?) around $4,500 on that stolen card.
I'm anxious to hear what she's purchased to further solidify the timeline. Did she buy anything at all for a live little Caylee? Toys? Or something more sinister like large rolls of plastic and gallons of bleach? Or was she making atm cash advance withdrawls? I want this info because when you see what she was buying and where, the police will hopefully be able to recover video footage from (store/mall/parking lot etc.) security cameras. If they see the location and time of purchase they should be able to find footage of Casey's little shopping sprees. Including whether or not she had a child with her and her demeanor in the stores. Certainly some footage of mom casually shopping for bar attire while on a break from her frantic search for her abducted toddler and of course when she wasn't at her fictitious job would be futher damaging evidence to lock a jury into a guilty vote if forced into a trial without body.

On a side note.. who puts a "bra" on their car still? They always show the Pontiac and it has a bra on it.

For someone so "trendy" like Casey thought she was -- I would think she would have known this went out in the 90's.

Right, which means the smokey clothes are probably more likely to be related to someone smoking in the house or when she goes out rather than from her burning a body. Because no one wears more than one outfit to burn a body.

They were also not in the car for any length of time apparently because they were retreived from Tony's not the car.

The pants on the back floor of the car on the other hand could not have been a treat to pick up either.

This case just has me sick to my stomach. My daughter is just one month younger than Caylee. We are all just so desperate for answers aren't we? But I'm not positive we'll ever find a body. After all...her dad was a cop.
I want some information on all the money. In a one month time frame, she went through $1,000 of her friend Amy's $$. Plus we know she stole one of her parents credit or bank cards. She's supposedly went through (and I apologize if the next amount is wrong but I haven't seen anything with a definitive amount, those news stations are so precise aren't they?) around $4,500 on that stolen card.
I'm anxious to hear what she's purchased to further solidify the timeline. Did she buy anything at all for a live little Caylee? Toys? Or something more sinister like large rolls of plastic and gallons of bleach? Or was she making atm cash advance withdrawls? I want this info because when you see what she was buying and where, the police will hopefully be able to recover video footage from (store/mall/parking lot etc.) security cameras. If they see the location and time of purchase they should be able to find footage of Casey's little shopping sprees. Including whether or not she had a child with her and her demeanor in the stores. Certainly some footage of mom casually shopping for bar attire while on a break from her frantic search for her abducted toddler and of course when she wasn't at her fictitious job would be futher damaging evidence to lock a jury into a guilty vote if forced into a trial without body.

Great point about the money. If she made all of her purchases on a credit card during this month -- they would be able to get a list of items she purchased. If there were no baby related items -- again -- that would be a huge red flag.

I'm guessing she made cash withdrawls / advances

Beetrue--I did answer-wasn't sure you saw it.

Because when he was telling everyone that a neighbor took the gas cans and it was a non issue, it was all worked out--that was a lie. He knew the same day Casey took the gas cans. It wasn't until later that he admitted that Casey took them.

ah! thank you for explaining that to me. I am sorry I made you explain and questioned you, but glad you answered.

She called 911 the first time roughly 4 hours later.
Thank you. So they brought the car home and Cindy washed the pants, actually I believe she said she was washing some other things so she threw the pants in with them. A few hours later she finally gets together with Casey and learns that Caylee is missing. I see nothing sinister in Cindy's actions. It's not like she knew all heck was about to break loose and that the pants would be evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi