Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to Mr. Obama, I really wish he would get on with it. I'm waiting and waiting to hear this new development, and my laundry needs to be done and my kids are waiting for lunch. Let's gooooo.

What's he doing in Berlin anyway? Are they voting?

Now the talking heads will decipher for us common folks what obama said.

I have a feeling this won't turn up anything.... the original cadaver dogs probably should have been able to detect any scent in the area.

IF they do find Caylee buried there, someone had to help her..... Casey wouldn't have poured a concrete slab herself.
Exactly...Casey couldn't do it herself. Which is just one more thing that makes me think the family is the most dysfunctional group of people on the face of the earth.
I think at least two members of the family know what happened to Caylee. Maybe they all do.
The local tv channels are reporting that it takes "Special" cadaver dogs when cement is involved.

How come Casey and her family have not released a description of this baby sitter? You would think the cops would have asked casey for a description so people knew who to be on the look out for. Not that you can believe Casey about anything but this case has been out to the media about 2 weeks now and not even a description of this woman!

This is my first post EVER, so please forgive me if this was covered elsewhere.
It seems to me all reports are coming from the family, and Casey's attorney.
What has LE said in the last few days? Have they just been silent? Is that not in and of itself very telling?
I wonder when we will hear the results of the forensic testing?
I have seen the video of the concrete slab angle, but again my question is, who put that out there?
WTH is going on with this case, why is Casey not being questioned?
It seems that there would be non-stop questioning if LE thought this poor child was alive.
I pray she is alive, however the lack of info from LE leads me to believe she is not.
If there is even the slightest chance, why is LE not more present in the media?
I worry that they are letting precious time go by, each day Caylee is missing.

If I could please be directed to links from LE I would appreciate it, but again, it seems they are not talking at this point.

It becomes harder and harder to decipher what is legitimate. I believe the public in general has little faith in the family, and may ignore any statements they make at this point.

Again, this is why I ask, what am I missing from LE?
It would be wonderful if LE would would some official statement, that the public could respond to, and provide tips.

IMHO, the GM and Attorney have created a circus. The general pubic needs to be directed by LE and not this family!

Gotcha.

Sorry - posted too fast. I was looking at the slideshow of last week's search, and although that backyard is parked with backyardy stuff - chairs, toys, sandbox etc, nothing that looked like a concrete slab popped out at me.

Anyone seen it? Is it over in the pool area?

The slab looks to be right outside of the sliding glass doors forming a patio. IMO

Also the tatoo mentioned on Caylee's hand in the pictures was a TEMPORARY tatoo that would no longer be there according to Gma in one of her earlier interviews.

What has LE said in the last few days? Have they just been silent? Is that not in and of itself very telling?
I have seen the video of the concrete slab angle, but again my question is, who put that out there?
It seems that there would be non-stop questioning if LE thought this poor child was alive.
I pray she is alive, however the lack of info from LE leads me to believe she is not.

If I could please be directed to links from LE I would appreciate it, but again, it seems they are not talking at this point.

It becomes harder and harder to decipher what is legitimate. I believe the public in general has little faith in the family, and may ignore any statements they make at this point.

It would be wonderful if LE would would some official statement, that the public could respond to, and provide tips.

IMHO, the GM and Attorney have created a circus. The general pubic needs to be directed by LE and not this family!

A mighty fine first post, and welcome!!! I agree 100 thousand percent-LE has been very quiet since the bond hearing. Baez will not allow LE to speak to Casey without him and he has been too busy...

How come Casey and her family have not released a description of this baby sitter? You would think the cops would have asked casey for a description so people knew who to be on the look out for. Not that you can believe Casey about anything but this case has been out to the media about 2 weeks now and not even a description of this woman!

My thoughts exactly! I'm sure LE had to be grilling Casey about what she looked like, so why not do a sketch?

OME

A WARM WELCOME TO WS's PM.
Sometimes, I think, it's better for LE to not lay all there cards on the table. IT keeps all kinds of people wondering what they know. Especially the perps. :)

Ya THINK???? :doh: Shouldn't the nation KNOW who they're looking for???? Is she tall/short, fat/skinny, long hair/short hair, big nose :liar: small nose???

FOX covered the new slab story and said it was unfounded? Is that what i heard?
Also Orlando Police know nothing about it.

I gotta tell you I am not to happy with LE myself in this case. You don't hear of anything they are doing other than checking out the car info and digging up her backyard. Why not check out the landfills in the area? Vacant lots? Anything near that check cashing place lot. Was there a dumpster there? Where does the city dump their dumpsters? They have let alot of precious time go by with no searches. You gotta say one thing about the family. They seem to be alone in their search for their Caylee and if they really had nothing to do with being in on what Casey has done it is a shame. They need to let the brother or mother go there and talk to her and video it to see what they can get out of her.

The police should also have gotten a description of the baby sitter, the type of car she had and a phone # before arresting Casey. Probably more lies but they should have tried. This stupid lawyer of hers should be getting the info too. I think he knows Caylee is no longer with us otherwise he would be getting more info out of his client. The only way to help casey is if caylee is found alive somewhere. Also, why doesn't LE question all her friends on who and where this babysitter is and why don't they come out and say they can't find any evidence she exists?

Has everyone taken notice that Cindy has not had her Caylee picture on in the last 2 days.

welcome to Websleuths! You'll be hooked like the rest of us in no time...

as far as I can tell, LE has Casey where they want her to be, and they are waiting on forensics. There's really nothing they can say in a PC right now until something breaks.

FOX said LE is doing a press conference about the slab story this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member