Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the father is dead and I also don't think he's a big boss. Cindy would be all about money if he was someone of character. Him being married is a possibility.

I'd initially thought Jesse is the father but there is no credible reason for them to hide that. I think Jesse was manning up to do the right thing for Casey and Caylee.

They are lying about who this father is for a very big reason. Casey was of legal age when she got pregnant with Caylee so that rules out my other thought.

Knowing how Casey drinks & parties, I'd bet my bottom dollar that she never really had a CLUE who the father is.

She might not even remember having sex the night she conceived.

Absolutely, but I doubt the family could afford the additional financial burden.

Wouldn't it be a sad irony if family members have to be repped by public defenders because they're paying legal costs for Bozo the Clown.

Unfortunately, I do not think there will be any shortage in the shark tank on any part of this case. The notoriety seems to be enough in defense counsel land these days

Casey's an adult Baez doesn't have to tell them anything does he.

O/T LOL! Now you know how I feel when I have to suck it up and tell people that I am originally from Arkansas.

LOL. I'm originally from Ohio, but I love this area. It's a little "backward" sometimes, but that's one of the things I like about it.

Now wait a minute wasn't there something before from Casey's family or lawyer about possible states to look for Caylee in and two of those states were GA & NC.... isn't this bizzare that they would know this in advance?
Nah, they're the ones talking about these alleged sightings, so it could be just to prove their earlier point. I have yet to see anyone from LE give the slightest credence to any of these "sightings", which makes me wonder why.

If Caylee was in fact spotted in Georgia on more than one occasion, is it smart to constantly talk about the where and when in the media. Wouldn't the "kidnapper" be able to read the papers and watch the news. I would think this would force him or her to go onto hiding or get rid of the child. I understand saying she was spotted in XXXcity, Georgia - but would think the other things should be left to the police to investigate and discuss with the media. Plus, when gma says it, she just sounds like a whackjob!!

P.S. I don't believe Caylee is alive in Georgia or any other state at all, but would be happy if I was proven wrong.

Quick. Somebody call Obama, and ask him if he can hold off for just a leeeeetle while.

I'll bet Fox goes with the monkey story first. It's more important.

The photoshop job was easy, what was hard was to figure out how to upload it so it would show in the post. I learned a LOT today but wish it would show up bigger.

I sure can relate to that, in regards to figuring out how to upload to show up in posts. I sometimes work with photoshop when creating my artwork, yep that is easy, I agree. Thanks again for posting the photo :)

Dagnabit!! I was waiting for the shocking news and now Barack Obama is on! GRRRRR! I have to go furniture shopping, hope nothing important happens while I am gone or the furniture store has fox news! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

A bondsman said the change in conditions raises the risk, but also gives Anthony the freedom to roam. WHAT? Freedom to roam?

I think LE probably feels the ONLY way they'll have a chance to figure out what Casey is up to is to follow her wherever she goes. They WANT her to roam & maybe lead them to Caylee's body or at least to give them leads to investigate.

Nah, they're the ones talking about these alleged sightings, so it could be just to prove their earlier point. I have yet to see anyone from LE give the slightest credence to any of these "sightings", which makes me wonder why.

That's exactly my point! THE FAMILY mentioned this a couple of days ago! They are wasting law enforcement's time with all this nonsense because they don't want them looking for Caylee's body! Dear God help them!

Apparently the tip was received by WFTV (is that the news station Casey's friend JT works for?).

Tip Claims New Slab Of Concrete Poured Behind Anthony Family Home

POSTED: 10:48 am EDT July 24, 2008
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EDT July 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family Thursday would neither confirm nor deny a tip that Eyewitness News received saying a new concrete slab was poured in their backyard over the July 4th weekend. That would be just days before the family called deputies about the missing girl, and nearly a month after her mother says she last saw the girl.

TEAM COVERAGE: Tip Could Be Major Development As Mom Remains Jailed

The source tells Eyewitness News that special cadaver dogs will have to be called in to sniff the slab. The family says they have told deputies about all the changes they've made to their house recently and that investigators cleared the home.

Investigators already searched the back yard at the home of Casey Anthony's parents last Friday, combing through the yard, digging through bushes and bringing in dogs, but this tip could be a potentially major development.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at. I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News on Thursday morning.
As the reporter told Cindy after the court appearance, LE has never come out and said the home was cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme