Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't gotten to the story yet, just the headline so far.

I believe we all know that this little girl is no longer with us. Have we not all seen these type of cases? The family knows what happened to the baby and now their concerns are with their daughter. They are setting up for trial. Defense will be no one can prove Casey killed her daughter, as a matter of fact, Pros. can not prove baby is dead (no body) and then there are all "sightings". Then there was the nanny who kidnapped child and took her god knows where. So ..... Jury has to decide.. All setting up for the defense..that is of course if child's body is not found. Then if the body is found..well..Casey had left her w/nanny and she had nothing to do wth anything that happened after that. Then there is "Why did she wait so long to report baby missing?" She was threatened, her family was threatened to keep her mouth shut about her daughter. All in all..defense attorney is setting up for trial. GM keeps having all the sightings all over the US so this keeps all quessing. What she does not realize is LE and public (us) are not stupid. She can try all she wants. Now, please realize, I pray this child is found alive and I will come back and post "My apologizes"JMO

If she honestly believes Caylee is still alive, no one could fault her for pleading for the little girl's return.

Once the forensics on the trunk evidence are complete, this will either stop or continue indefinitely. How long does it take to get the results in a high-priority case like this one?

I personally think some are back already, thus bottomfeeder Baez on Fox this am and GMA demeanor, they know what's coming

Tip claims new concrete slab poured behind missing girl's home

ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- A tip received by an Orlando television station says a new concrete slab was poured behind the home of Casey Anthony's parents over the July 4th weekend. The family would neither confirm nor deny the tip.

If true, that would be days before police were contacted by the family about the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, and almost a month after her mother said she last saw her daughter.

The source told WFTV-TV that cadaver dogs will have to be called in to sniff the slab. The station is now working to get more details from the Sheriff's Office.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=90c85dac-fda4-4629-8c05-dc1f96b8a1ad

Hmm.

ETA: Pouring concrete on a holiday weekend? Guess no barbeque this year?

Well who the heck does she think has her and is taking her to North Carolina? This is so bizarre.

We do have civilized people in North Carolina. She makes it sound like if they make it to NC, they're home free.

The detective on the stand said FBI would be doing the work,and they asked for it to be rushed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

"We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains."

If she really believe's this than she should get on a plane and GO get her.

What sort of nonsense is this?

Repeating: The atty for Casey better hire independent counsel for Cindy or distance himself from her, my money says she gets charged somewhere along the way, Im sickedned by the site of her anymore. Sorry, I am VERY familiar with what grief can do to people, and this isnt what it looks like in any form anymore, it's bait and switch, imo.

She is the equivalent of my son when he was 3 and he would hold his hands over his own eyes and think I could not see HIM??

I just deleted 10 posts with discussion about a certian person w/initials BP, a fake psychic.....let's not give this guy any exposure, K. He is a nut and preys on the weak.....the very people we are here trying to help and protect. There aren't many links I hate to see, but that's one, just makes me sick. If you have a missing post, I deleted all posts relating and anyone who quoted. No worries...your not in trouble, LOL! (trying to cut off the 'am I in trouble?' PM's now...lots going on in cases today) YOU ALL ROCK!

They are supposedly coming back with breaking news after the commercial on fox. "Shocking" breaking news.

We do have civilized people in North Carolina. She makes it sound like if they make it to NC, they're home free.

O/T LOL! Now you know how I feel when I have to suck it up and tell people that I am originally from Arkansas.

Well maybe Brad Cooper is picking them up because he just lost his kids and she might resemble them- Brilliant Gramma, way to cross-cases with high exposure!!

Repeating: The atty for Casey better hire independent counsel for Cindy or distance himself from her, my money says she gets charged somewhere along the way, Im sickedned by the site of her anymore.
Absolutely, but I doubt the family could afford the additional financial burden.

Wouldn't it be a sad irony if family members have to be repped by public defenders because they're paying legal costs for Bozo the Clown.

Repeating: The atty for Casey better hire independent counsel for Cindy or distance himself from her, my money says she gets charged somewhere along the way, Im sickedned by the site of her anymore. Sorry, I am VERY familiar with what grief can do to people, and this isnt what it looks like in any form anymore, it's bait and switch, imo.

She is the equivalent of my son when he was 3 and he would hold his hands over his own eyes and think I could not see HIM??

I'm with you on this, Mr. Baez really needs to reevaluate his position here and distancing himself from the grandparent's sound like a good start.

thanks to everyone keeping us updated with fox

The grandmother of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month said there have been two reported sightings of Caylee Marie Anthony in Georgia and she believes the child is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C.
"We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Now wait a minute wasn't there something before from Casey's family or lawyer about possible states to look for Caylee in and two of those states were GA & NC.... isn't this bizzare that they would know this in advance? I'M SERIOUSLY CALLING BS HERE AND NOW!

They are supposedly coming back with breaking news after the commercial on fox. "Shocking" breaking news.

And they are still sucking us along.
Come ON please tell us FOX!

thats what they said but they have done that before. You watch,.. it will be AFTER they go live with Obama, which could be an hour.

Now wait a minute wasn't there something before from Casey's family or lawyer about possible states to look for Caylee in and two of those states were GA & NC.... isn't this bizzare that they would know this in advance?

Remember Cindy is putting this together using intuition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member