Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Caylee was in fact spotted in Georgia on more than one occasion, is it smart to constantly talk about the where and when in the media. Wouldn't the "kidnapper" be able to read the papers and watch the news. I would think this would force him or her to go onto hiding or get rid of the child. I understand saying she was spotted in XXXcity, Georgia - but would think the other things should be left to the police to investigate and discuss with the media. Plus, when gma says it, she just sounds like a whackjob!!

P.S. I don't believe Caylee is alive in Georgia or any other state at all, but would be happy if I was proven wrong.

True, true. I can't see where it's productive to be sitting there hollerin' "Don't take her to the mountains!"

I would think the first thing the person with her would do is RUN if they heard or read this on the news. No way would LE let them take that risk.

If Caylee was in fact spotted in Georgia on more than one occasion, is it smart to constantly talk about the where and when in the media. Wouldn't the "kidnapper" be able to read the papers and watch the news. I would think this would force him or her to go onto hiding or get rid of the child. I understand saying she was spotted in XXXcity, Georgia - but would think the other things should be left to the police to investigate and discuss with the media. Plus, when gma says it, she just sounds like a whackjob!!

P.S. I don't believe Caylee is alive in Georgia or any other state at all, but would be happy if I was proven wrong.

As soon as the dna & forensic results are in, LE will be able to put an end to these ridiculous Caylee sightings.

That's when this family will be forced to stop their lying & obstruction & start telling the truth for once.

Tip Claims New Slab Of Concrete Poured Behind Anthony Family Home

POSTED: 10:48 am EDT July 24, 2008
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EDT July 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family Thursday would neither confirm nor deny a tip that Eyewitness News received saying a new concrete slab was poured in their backyard over the July 4th weekend. That would be just days before the family called deputies about the missing girl, and nearly a month after her mother says she last saw the girl.

TEAM COVERAGE: Tip Could Be Major Development As Mom Remains Jailed

The source tells Eyewitness News that special cadaver dogs will have to be called in to sniff the slab. The family says they have told deputies about all the changes they've made to their house recently and that investigators cleared the home.

Investigators already searched the back yard at the home of Casey Anthony's parents last Friday, combing through the yard, digging through bushes and bringing in dogs, but this tip could be a potentially major development.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at. I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News on Thursday morning.

So the dogs that were there wouldn't have hit on this slab, correct? They have to have those specific dogs to smell her out if she was there? I find it quite telling the family wont' confirm or deny this today according to the video
http://www.wftv.com/video/16976711/index.html

Apparently the tip was received by WFTV (is that the news station Casey's friend JT works for?).

As the reporter told Cindy after the court appearance, LE has never come out and said the home was cleared.

Good catch, Diane. That would be JP? I don't recall where he works. Arg!

I actually posted about that way earlier this morning.
Sorry, SuziQ - I missed your post! This board works faster than the national media - it takes them longer to disseminate info because there are so many stories fighting for airtime.

How did Fox cover the slab story?

We have Amber alerts in georgia with huge electronic signs going across the highways that criss-cross Atanta. If there was any validity to this claim I believe Georgia will
broadcast the Amber alert, even if they didn't have a plate number.

Do I believe it to be valid, simply no. Two different and independent cadaver dogs hit on Caseys car and the Anthonys backyard and I can't get passed that.

OME

In one of the pics of Caylee, I noticed she had something that looked like a tatoo on her hand (below the knuckle line)...I wasn't sure if it was something just drawn in pen like kids sometimes draw stuff on themselves or a real tatoo. Cindy said her only distinguishing mark was a slight birthmark on her upper arm.

Did anybody else notice this..

I noticed that as well. I just tried cropping and blowing it up on one of my design programs, but the result was a blur. :(
It could also be one of those "stick on" tattoos, my son used to love those when he was very young.
But either way, that's a good point you brought up! :)

Still nothing on Fox yet. They're covering Obama right now and aren't taking the commercial breaks and such they took while covering Casey's bond hearing. :mad::furious:

Sorry, SuziQ - I missed your post! This board works faster than the national media - it takes them longer to disseminate info because there are so many stories fighting for airtime.

How did Fox cover the slab story?

Sorry, I didn't make my post very clear. We know the fox story is about the slab, they promo'd it as such and I posted the original slab story earlier this morning when it first came out. That's why we are all anxiously waiting for Fox to report on. I typed too quickly and didn't explain. I apologize for the confusion.

I noticed that as well. I just tried cropping and blowing it up on one of my design programs, but the result was a blur. :(
It could also be one of those "stick on" tattoos, my son used to love those when he was very young.
But either way, that's a good point you brought up! :)

I remember in one interview early on, Cindy mentioned that "tattoo on her hand" and said don't be looking for that, it was a tattoo and is washed off now. But when she was saying it I was laughing because she was rambling from Caylee's mark on her arm to, what Casey told her, to the tattoo on her hand.

Tip Claims New Slab Of Concrete Poured Behind Anthony Family Home

POSTED: 10:48 am EDT July 24, 2008
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EDT July 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family Thursday would neither confirm nor deny a tip that Eyewitness News received saying a new concrete slab was poured in their backyard over the July 4th weekend. That would be just days before the family called deputies about the missing girl, and nearly a month after her mother says she last saw the girl.

TEAM COVERAGE: Tip Could Be Major Development As Mom Remains Jailed

The source tells Eyewitness News that special cadaver dogs will have to be called in to sniff the slab. The family says they have told deputies about all the changes they've made to their house recently and that investigators cleared the home.

Investigators already searched the back yard at the home of Casey Anthony's parents last Friday, combing through the yard, digging through bushes and bringing in dogs, but this tip could be a potentially major development.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at. I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News on Thursday morning.

So the dogs that were there wouldn't have hit on this slab, correct? They have to have those specific dogs to smell her out if she was there? I find it quite telling the family wont' confirm or deny this today according to the video
http://www.wftv.com/video/16976711/index.html

I have a feeling this won't turn up anything.... the original cadaver dogs probably should have been able to detect any scent in the area.

IF they do find Caylee buried there, someone had to help her..... Casey wouldn't have poured a concrete slab herself.

Apparently the tip was received by WFTV (is that the news station Casey's friend JT works for?).

As the reporter told Cindy after the court appearance, LE has never come out and said the home was cleared.

Yes, JP, Ricardo's roommate and friend - is an Editor for this station

appreciate your efforts on blowing up the pic...on the foxnews website, with the enlarged picture, it looks like "letters" to me, but can't really read them. You're right, it's probably a fake tat...but I'd still love to know what it was. Only because of the bella vida tat that Casey supposedly got, thought there might be a connection there.

Sorry, I didn't make my post very clear. We know the fox story is about the slab, they promo'd it as such and I posted the original slab story earlier this morning when it first came out. That's why we are all anxiously waiting for Fox to report on. I typed too quickly and didn't explain. I apologize for the confusion.
Gotcha.

Sorry - posted too fast. I was looking at the slideshow of last week's search, and although that backyard is parked with backyardy stuff - chairs, toys, sandbox etc, nothing that looked like a concrete slab popped out at me.

Anyone seen it? Is it over in the pool area?

Maybe Casey has repressed memory syndrome and can't remember what happened.

With all due respect to Mr. Obama, I really wish he would get on with it. I'm waiting and waiting to hear this new development, and my laundry needs to be done and my kids are waiting for lunch. Let's gooooo.

I was thinking tattoo's are not cheap one of my daughters got one and it cost her $300.00, No Job but can afford a tattoo? Makes one wonder what she did to get money.
JMO

I was thinking tattoo's are not cheap one of my daughters got one and it cost her $300.00, No Job but can afford a tattoo? Makes one wonder what she did to get money.
JMO

Stole it from Amy's checkbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members