Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Blink. So, you think she's (Casey) gonna crack and plead guilty?

Absolutely, I do. I only caveat that by saying that if they find Caylee's remains first, she may go to trial based on the actions of GMA.

However, I think when the forensics come back, bottom-feeding Baez will not have a choice but to try to plead her down. I'm sure he is just waiting for that conversation because he fears Casey will crack in an interrogation setting, prior.

I think they should hold Casey in the playhouse in the backyard for her home confinement.

I'm gonna let LE worry about the tips, outside of giving Christine links for her truckers, which is just plain prudent. As much as I admire the distraction factor being furiously reported via the news, I keep saying to myself that there is decomp and hair in the car...and that GP told police he thought his daughter was not being truthful. Zanny is the Nanny, Zanny is the Nanny...

I don't think the father is dead and I also don't think he's a big boss. Cindy would be all about money if he was someone of character. Him being married is a possibility.

I'd initially thought Jesse is the father but there is no credible reason for them to hide that. I think Jesse was manning up to do the right thing for Casey and Caylee.

They are lying about who this father is for a very big reason. Casey was of legal age when she got pregnant with Caylee so that rules out my other thought.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of a missing 2-year-old Orlando girl is believed to be working with a bail bondsman Thursday to free the child's mother as a national search for the child continues.

Sources said the bail for Casey Anthony, 22, could be paid as early as Thursday.

http://www.local6.com/news/16973287/detail.html

A bondsman said the change in conditions raises the risk, but also gives Anthony the freedom to roam. WHAT? Freedom to roam?

Not to be too judgemental here but considering Caseys lifestyle from what we have seen so far I highly doubt SHE even knows who the father of Caylee really is.

I think they should hold Casey in the playhouse in the backyard for her home confinement.

That's one of the best ideas I have heard! BUT along with Cindy! Now that is Justice Served.

Here are my observations following Fox appearance with GMA and bottomfeeder Baez:

GMA is on the verge of a major breakdown, possibly the onset of 2nd phase of grief.. Supposition on my part, but Im guessing at least a piece of forensics is back, Baez has been told and they are requesting an interview with Casey prior to other testing coming back.

Baez called Padilla a liar on Nat'l TV last night, not smart, and if I were him and LE/DA I would put the turbo on to stop the draining of the staff to run down these ridiculous leads..

Not to be too judgemental here but considering Caseys lifestyle from what we have seen so far I highly doubt SHE even knows who the father of Caylee really is.

I thought of that too, but from how strange Cindy acts about it and the lies she's told, I'm not so sure that's the case.

She is lying big, for a big reason.

They said no older brother.

So, Lee could be younger.

I would love the tips to be true, but then whose dead body was in the car and yard?

Perhaps she doesn't know who the father is.

Here are my observations following Fox appearance with GMA and bottomfeeder Baez:

GMA is on the verge of a major breakdown, possibly the onset of 2nd phase of grief.. Supposition on my part, but Im guessing at least a piece of forensics is back, Baez has been told and they are requesting an interview with Casey prior to other testing coming back.

Baez called Padilla a liar on Nat'l TV last night, not smart, and if I were him and LE/DA I would put the turbo on to stop the draining of the staff to run down these ridiculous leads..

You're right on, I think. Did they ever say if Baez went to the jail last night to meet with LE? He's keeping them at bay and he knows it. He doesn't want them to get to Casey and kept rambling about attorney/client confidentiality and how he wasn't going to be there so they could interrogate his client.

Hooflah! He knows stuff.

Lee is 25 Casey is 22 Caylee does not have an older brother That is what was rumored.

I would love the tips to be true, but then whose dead body was in the car and yard?

The teaser said something about Caylee having a brother. It came to be that she does not. The older brother being talked about was Casey's older brother, Lee.

I'm gonna let LE worry about the tips, outside of giving Christine links for her truckers, which is just plain prudent. As much as I admire the distraction factor being furiously reported via the news, I keep saying to myself that there is decomp and hair in the car...and that GP told police he thought his daughter was not being truthful. Zanny is the Nanny, Zanny is the Nanny...

Just now got a chance to see the Today Show video, and noticed that Cindy says she got the tips after the people called LE and didn't get a response. Isn't that what she said about the Atlanta tip, too? Strange that nobody is getting calls back from LE, isn't it?

I know they have to check out everything, but like you, I can't get past the decomp and hair evidence. Dr. Baden said last night that they will be able to tell whose hair that is, and whether the person was dead or alive when the hair was left in the trunk.

Baez said on NG last night that he only wanted certain questions asked, I'm sure that LE will not abide by those rules.

according to Lees myspace he is older. There were questions if Caylee had an older brother, she doesnt. At least that was how I heard it.

I thought of that too, but from how strange Cindy acts about it and the lies she's told, I'm not so sure that's the case.

She is lying big, for a big reason.

Seriously I wonder why they would lie about paternity... unless it was a family member?

If it was person that was in jail they would be a non issue they wouldn't be in Caylee's life anyway.

If it was a married man they still would keep it quiet unless they were using it to their best advantage. $$$$$$$$

If it was a parrrrrty friend they would be more worried about the next party instead of being a daddy to Caylee.

OR Casey is party girl ho and has no idea who the babydaddy is....

I was so hoping and praying that I would come here and there would be an announcement that Caylee had been found safe and alive.

I know that's a far reach as I believe Casey killed this precious child. :(

The next thing I was hoping for was that Casey had confessed.

TELL THEM WHAT YOU KNOW CASEY AND CINDY!!

Just now got a chance to see the Today Show video, and noticed that Cindy says she got the tips after the people called LE and didn't get a response. Isn't that what she said about the Atlanta tip, too? Strange that nobody is getting calls back from LE, isn't it?

I know they have to check out everything, but like you, I can't get past the decomp and hair evidence. Dr. Baden said last night that they will be able to tell whose hair that is, and whether the person was dead or alive when the hair was left in the trunk.

NG made the point last night with Baez that it was strange how they were able to get through on the tipline the first time they tried. I love her.

I almost wish they would set up a meeting with Casey & her brother at the jail I have a funny feeling Casey is bursting at the seams but is scared to death to tell what happened with Caylee...IMO she KNOWS but can't & doesn't have to face her mother right now but I think the brother could get her to admit what she knows.....like he said to in court, what do you have to gain by the police if Caylee is ok and you just wont tell us where she is.....then she broke down to him that she hadn't seen her for 31 days.....

I think right now her mother is her worst fear, facing her and telling her. Casey is going to crack at some point......I just hope it's sooner then later. I think Casey feels "safe" from her mother in jail, she can't be interogated by her while in jail......

I understand Gma's got some issues big time, but the family deserves to know what happened they all do....

CASEY do the right thing and confess what you know PLEASE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425