Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is out on bond right now for felony possession, I want help her at all, I REFUSE TO! I have had it with her, I have my grandson, he is safe. But, I worry daily about a phone call, that she has been killed. But as her mother and a grandmother now with a total of 8 grandkids (YEA). My number one priority is those grand babies, they did not ask to be here and they need to be taken care of, My other children take very good care of their kids, I have no worries there.
JMO, I feel the GM is hiding something.
???? is Caylee her only grand child, I may have missed it if it has been told.
if she is her actions do not represent a new GM, when I had my first I was so excited I talked with her on the phone daily, and she was only days old.
Also, JMO maybe the zanny's aka Xanax Caylee found by accident and took, and everyone is afraid because Casey paniced, or Casey could have left Caylee like my daughter use to do and Caylee was harmed there. Again JMO trying to make sense of all this

Again if this needs to be deleted I understand. Please let me know if I break any rules, I am still a newbie, I do not post alot

So Casey would have been 18, did she finish high school,maybe he's from her school days.

So Casey would have been 18, did she finish high school,maybe he's from her school days.

It's been reported that she didn't finish high school. I found a myspace comment a while back where she said she was planning on going back to school. This was not the same comment where she was supposedly working on some training certificate. Those comments are all posted somewhere but it would be punishment for me to go back and search for those. lol

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2408jul24,0,617602.story

(snip)
Meanwhile, the grandfather of Caylee Marie Anthony has asked hundreds of thousands of people to help find the missing child, using an automatic telephone system that dialed homes in five Central Florida counties.

"Please help my family and me bring her home for her third birthday," George Anthony said in the recording played in Orange, Seminole, Lake, Osceola and Volusia counties.

Audio at the below link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-grandfather-audio,0,5497472.wmafile

I did not give that a thought, maybe Caylee did get into Casey's stash by accident and she od'd, Casey had a while to come up with the nanny story.

Tip Claims New Slab Of Concrete Poured Behind Anthony Family Home

http://www.wftv.com/news/16975536/detail.html

The Anthony family Thursday would neither confirm nor deny a tip that Eyewitness News received saying a new concrete slab was poured in their backyard over the July 4th weekend. That would be just days before the family called deputies about the missing girl, and nearly a month after her mother says she last saw the girl. (more at link)

First off, Nancy Grace was *great* lastnight. I think she really let that attorney have it. Woohooo!! I loved it.

Just watched some of lastnights Greta that I'd tivo'd and a few things jump out -- sorry if they've already been discussed... I've been trying to keep up but this thread is moving so quickly! :)

In the video of Casey's bedroom -- did anyone else notice that the ultrasound of Caylee said "I love you Grandma & Grandpa" (I had to pause it quickly to read it). You'd think it would say "I love you mom" or something to that effect... just seemed weird to me. Why would it not say "I love you mommy"?? And GM just went on & on about how many pictures of Caylee Casey had... ect, ect.

Hmmm, that makes me wonder if GM staged Casey's bedroom, and those pics and drawing were not really a part of Casey's room. I wonder if they belong to GM.

Also strange that GM said for comfort she comes to Casey's room. Why wouldn't she seek comfort by going to Caylee's room?

The Anthony family Thursday would neither confirm nor deny a tip that Eyewitness News received saying a new concrete slab was poured in their backyard over the July 4th weekend. That would be just days before the family called deputies about the missing girl, and nearly a month after her mother says she last saw the girl. (more at link)

One of the MySpace pages that was linked here had a post about gma buying a new shed. Could be the new slab was for that.

OMG! Thanks for that link, Suzi.

One of the MySpace pages that was linked here had a post about gma buying a new shed. Could be the new slab was for that.

If I'm not mistaken, that shed comment was from back in 2006.

WoW! Bring on the jackhammers!
This could be it.

:eek::eek:

:eek::eek:

Get out.

That's why GP was leaving this morning? He knows what's comin'?? (on the phone with believe09, she said that, LOL!)

I have to think this was already checked out by LE, that would be standard protocal to note during the search, new concrete especially.
Love to know who leaked it, betting LE to stop this wild goose chase
Great find Suz Q

Didn't a guy in California bury two girls under fresh poured concrete. Dig up the whole back yard.

Oh heavens! George Anthony says on Fox News that he would even give the person his car if they bring Caylee back.

The same car with the stench so bad that Casey abandoned it? Geezils..

Oh heavens! George Anthony says on Fox News that he would even give the person his car if they bring Caylee back.

If, and I mean IF Caylee is still alive, then whose body stench was in the trunk?

I have to think this was already checked out by LE, that would be standard protocal to note during the search, new concrete especially.
Love to know who leaked it, betting LE to stop this wild goose chase
Great find Suz Q

But maybe the family did something to make the slab look old?
Is that possible?

LOL.. Yes, please give me the smellmobile (DianeB credit) !!

Everybody catch the $225K is for info leading to safe return?? Shocking?
I guess the value of recovering your grandchilds decomposing body and providing a proper burial is worth much less..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla