Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that she was not ready to have a baby when she became pregnant, but was bullied into it? Then, when the engagement broke off, all of the people who had promised they would help her raise the baby just told her she was on her own? Maybe she really did give the baby to someone else to raise, but she did not want Caylee to be raised by either set of grandparents?

I took in a 16 year old mother and her three week old baby who were homeless because her father had kicked her out for being a 'sinner'. They lived me for almost two years, and I drove her halfway across the country to her parents house on the baby's first Christmas. I completely expected the grandparents to melt when they saw the sweet little boy. Her father slammed the door in her face, would not even look at his own grandson, and I thought: Young girl. Newborn Son. Middle of winter. Open your book.

They're doing fine now. She is happily married with a beautiful family of her own. She dubbed me 'Grandma Ish', because I had told her that all he needed was one grandma~ish person to help her out. I don't know if her father ever once thought how difficult he had made life for that innocent little baby due to his own sheer stubbornness. He almost died of pneumonia from being exposed to the cold and not having steady warm formula. I love them all so much. How could anyone not help a little baby?

Sorry for the OT part of my post.:blowkiss:

ETA: I was also brutally assaulted when I was a child. I have never been ably to give birth to my own babies as a consequence of the assault, so to me this little newborn and his Mom were blessings from God. I find Websleuths to be a very kind and welcoming and supportive place for victims. (That is the main point of the site, as far as I've seen, in the small amount of time I've been here.)

Truly, thank you for sharing this, what a great lady you are! ((Hugs))
:)

Inconsistencies

http://www.local6.com/news/16983738/detail.html

(snip)
"So, you call 911 and say arrest my daughter, my car is stolen, my granddaughter is missing, her car smells like decomposition, your daughter has lied to you and the cops and you think Caylee is in good hands?" Local 6's Mike DeForest asked.

"I called 911 because I didn't know where Caylee was at -- that is a fact," Cindy Anthony said. "The car came home smelling terrible but we knew why it was."

Cindy Anthony also apparently contradicted what she told prosecutors at a hearing this week concerning her daughter's whereabouts during the time Caylee was missing.

"I need to find (Caylee)," Cindy Anthony said on a 911 call.

"Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?" the 911 operator said.

"The baby sitter took her a month ago," Anthony said. "I told you my daughter's been missing for a month. I just found her today but I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself."

However, during this week's bond hearing, Cindy Anthony said she had been in contact with Casey.

"From June 16 to July 15, did you have any contact with Casey?" a prosecutor asked at the hearing.

"Everyday," Cindy Anthony said. "We called each other. We left voice messages. She'd text me. There was contact everyday."

Right. Now I am talking about the grandmother, Cindy, here and not Casey, the mother. )I corrected this on my previous post.)

I know, I know!!! I am just so distraught by this story. I think of how my own mother would react (and I am the baby of the family) if this was about her grandaughter and I KNOW she would be out walking the streets herself to find her grandchild and while she loves her grandchildren she is not a real "grandmotherly" type. She would knock on every door from her to Timbuktu...I just keep thinking there is a reason Cindy is doing what she is doing and it is not necessarily to help save Casey, part of me just cannot fathom the thought of a grandmother doing that!

How long before we should hear something back on the results of the tests on the car? Anyone have an idea?
My guess would be any day now. They are pushing those tests through and it will depend on how long it takes them to process. Blink knows those specifics, I think. Preliminary tests probably take a week to ten days, if I were guessing which I am.

I've been reading all day and this is the first time I've gotten caught up! At this point, to me it really seems that Cindy is in a huge state of denial. I am still confused as to her going from Casey being missing for a month in the 911 call, to stating that she's been in contact with Casey all along. The pizza/decomp smell, the date mix up on the last time she saw Caylee, granted, could be due to stress and confusion, but I can't figure out how Casey could be missing while she was in contact with her....

I hope I don't get slammed too much for this but I just can't shake the thought of what Casey had to be going through, if something accidentally happened to Caylee after she realized what she had done. It has to be such a deep, paralyzing pain that her defense mechanism must have taken her mind into another place to cope. I picture her having to carry that baby girl's lifeless body around to find a place to bury her.

Sorry, I just want Caylee found so everyone involved can get back to as normal a life as possible. I know the longer this carries on, the harder it is going to be for them to heal.

Right, imo, that's the point. Look like a massive reward- look everyone believes in us, except look at the terms??
Night all

But it wasn't the family that put up the reward or dictated the terms :waitasec:

I've been reading all day and this is the first time I've gotten caught up! At this point, to me it really seems that Cindy is in a huge state of denial. I am still confused as to her going from Casey being missing for a month in the 911 call, to stating that she's been in contact with Casey all along. The pizza/decomp smell, the date mix up on the last time she saw Caylee, granted, could be due to stress and confusion, but I can't figure out how Casey could be missing while she was in contact with her....
I believe it was during Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing that she said something about Casey "not being where she told us she was". It's possible that although they spoke on the phone, Cindy was under the impression that Casey was in Tampa or Jacksonville, when in reality she was a few miles away at Ricardo's apt or in Winter Park with her new boyfriend, Anthony.

Yes, I believe I read that at a media link...but it was said by Casey's lawyer.

http://www.local6.com/news/16945996/detail.html
"They have put her in a situation that is very difficult -- extremely difficult," Baez said. "They've put a psych hold on her where she has been stripped of her bedding. Her underwear has been taken from her. She is in a cell in protective custody. All she has is basically a blanket in a small room."

Inconsistencies

http://www.local6.com/news/16983738/detail.html

(snip)
"So, you call 911 and say arrest my daughter, my car is stolen, my granddaughter is missing, her car smells like decomposition, your daughter has lied to you and the cops and you think Caylee is in good hands?" Local 6's Mike DeForest asked.

"I called 911 because I didn't know where Caylee was at -- that is a fact," Cindy Anthony said. "The car came home smelling terrible but we knew why it was."

Cindy Anthony also apparently contradicted what she told prosecutors at a hearing this week concerning her daughter's whereabouts during the time Caylee was missing.

"I need to find (Caylee)," Cindy Anthony said on a 911 call.

"Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?" the 911 operator said.

"The baby sitter took her a month ago," Anthony said. "I told you my daughter's been missing for a month. I just found her today but I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself."

However, during this week's bond hearing, Cindy Anthony said she had been in contact with Casey.

"From June 16 to July 15, did you have any contact with Casey?" a prosecutor asked at the hearing.

"Everyday," Cindy Anthony said. "We called each other. We left voice messages. She'd text me. There was contact everyday."
How does she step off those statements she has made to the press?!

But it wasn't the family that put up the reward or dictated the terms :waitasec:

Agree with you there Chilly Willy, but maybe that is what needs to be said to the people that are putting up these rewards. At the end of the day, I'm sure everyone wants and NEEDS answers. Ideally, a safe return is what everyone is praying for, but if money is going to motivate someone to come forward for the sake of answesrs, then it would be best not to have stipulations and terms on the reward...

again, jmho

"They have put her in a situation that is very difficult -- extremely difficult," Baez said. "They've put a psych hold on her where she has been stripped of her bedding. Her underwear has been taken from her. She is in a cell in protective custody. All she has is basically a blanket in a small room."
GREAT! What else does she deserve at this point? It SHOULD be extremely difficult to the point of waterboarding if you ask me...but then you didn't. Just tossing in my two cents here.

Maybe a wise thing to do since it does not appear that she is currently in the best mental state, as I don't think anyone would be in her situation. Best to protect her.

So why is Cindy supporting her SOO much?

No, and while it's poor form to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I hope this isn't taken as a diss of the people who stepped up to offer this reward, it almost seems as if they are in some way hedging a bet.

Know what I mean?

I could be wrong, but I believe prisoners on suicide watch are given paper clothing. So yes, they could have taken her underwear, but they wouldn't leave her sitting there naked. I think her lawyer is trying to drum up sympathy for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange