Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the beginning i wondered if this was set up to get money from the parents from Casey and perhaps an acomplise...but i then also got to thinking if Casey had said it to her parents and friends right away then perhaps that would go along with it. and maybe even i could try to believe that someone took her and Casey has been trying to find her but her actions don't/didn't match. the whole time before LE were called she didn't act like someone who's child was missing.

I almost believe that IF Caylee is no longer with us, that it was not intentional, but rather an accident and that Casey freaked out and tried to cover it up. That is MHO
I entertained that as well. But, she was partying...surely she can't be that cold?

It might stand to reason that if she left it on this bad side of town (isn't that what a local did tell us?) that maybe she was hoping someone would steal it?

I'd like to know if the car was left unlocked? Were the keys left in it? I'm wondering if Casey left the car open so that it would be an easy target for thieves?

I entertained that as well. But, she was partying...surely she can't be that cold?

u would hope not.... the only saving grace imho is that Casey is still in jail and not at home with the potential of taking whatever she knows with her to the grave like MD did.

I almost believe that IF Caylee is no longer with us, that it was not intentional, but rather an accident and that Casey freaked out and tried to cover it up. That is MHO
It could very well be. If she will lead them to her and tell them everything that happened...they could sort it out. If it was truly an accident...there should be some proof of such happening. While it doesn't bode well that she went out partying after it happened, they would take into consideration it may not have been intentional and she just covered it up.

Maybe this has been suggested but I do not remember seeing it anywhere so here goes...

First--does Casey have access to news while in jail? If so, is it possible that Cindy is going out of her way to be "supportive" of Casey in order to gain her trust to find out where Caylee is? I know I have read more than once that Cindy and Casey had a questionable mother/daughter relationship at best. Maybe Cindy's apparent inconsistencies are stemming from her desire to be supportive of Casey to Casey's knowledge or ability to see???

I know it is a stretch but I have thought for days now that if I believed one of my children had done something to a grandchild I would do whatever was in my power to get the information out of her. Maybe Casey told Amy or someone what happened and how her mother would hate her and she always loved Caylee more etc...perhaps Cindy is trying to manipulate Casey into giving up information regarding the whereabouts of Casey.

When I watched her leaving the courtroom after leaving the bond hearing my first thought was "She doesn't even believe what she herself is saying--she can't even say it with conviction!"

Sorry for the ramble--just thinking out loud.

This sounds plausible to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take media with him. Actually, a pretty good diversion, isn't it? Maybe DP should have tried that one in Thailand.

That would have been interesting! LOL

Maybe this has been suggested but I do not remember seeing it anywhere so here goes...

First--does Casey have access to news while in jail? If so, is it possible that Cindy is going out of her way to be "supportive" of Casey in order to gain her trust to find out where Caylee is? I know I have read more than once that Cindy and Casey had a questionable mother/daughter relationship at best. Maybe Cindy's apparent inconsistencies are stemming from her desire to be supportive of Casey to Casey's knowledge or ability to see???

I know it is a stretch but I have thought for days now that if I believed one of my children had done something to a grandchild I would do whatever was in my power to get the information out of her. Maybe Casey told Amy or someone what happened and how her mother would hate her and she always loved Caylee more etc...perhaps Cindy is trying to manipulate Casey into giving up information regarding the whereabouts of Casey.

When I watched her leaving the courtroom after leaving the bond hearing my first thought was "She doesn't even believe what she herself is saying--she can't even say it with conviction!"

A possibility.... hmm... I've never been to jail, so not exactly what they get to see, but my thoughts would be that yes, they would have some access to the news..

I remember SOMEONE telling us to check out his post. And then just a little while ago someone said that they were told by PM that it was Jesse's dad. I think thats what was said. Anyway,.. if that is the case and this statement was by someone that knows Cindy and Casey,.. then its very telling. I so wish we had someone on here that actually KNOWS them and could give us some back info.

If you check out the member list, that member has been banned.

I'd like to know if the car was left unlocked? Were the keys left in it? I'm wondering if Casey left the car open so that it would be an easy target for thieves?

That's a very good theory, isn't it?

Chiming in on Baez too...

I think he is setting up to defend a murder charge. IMO IMO IMO: He's buying time until they find a body, possibly because he may know Casey will crack if LE questions her.

/quote]

That is very plausible. That makes more sense to me than grandma covering for Casey. If GM didn't have anything to do with this, your scenario makes the most sense for her strange behavior.

Kids may know how to manipulate their parents...but it's a two-way street.

u would hope not.... the only saving grace imho is that Casey is still in jail and not at home with the potential of taking whatever she knows with her to the grave like MD did.

I am so afraid if Casey makes bond she will kill herself or at the very least run.....leaving the dog wearing her GPS tracker...

IMO She would be better left where she sits.

She can just as easily tell where Caylee is from her kitchen table or her bunk in the cell.

She doesn't want to tell because she is worried about her own hide. I fear it is too late for the baby..
:heart:

Well, for Gosh sakes...don't do that! We would surely accuse your hubby and then rip apart your online diary then if that didn't turn up anything...we would go after your parents, siblings, college roomates, and your childhood friends. (chuckling)

Tell hubby we are really normal people who have a passion that says it is NEVER OK for a child to go missing, an adult go missing, or that crimes happen to good people.

LOL! What's funny to me is he's "secretly" reading up on the case too! Throwing out comments here and there....

You know the more I've tho't about this the more I believe that whatever happened to Caylee was accidental...as in negligence. I don't think Casey intentionally harmed her but being as immature as she appeared in court just was negligent in Caylee's care (I KNOW, I'm trying to give the benefit of doubt, here). But, the COVER-UP of all of this is what really rips it for me...Just let the poor baby rest in peace.

nite, RR.

I am so afraid if Casey makes bond she will kill herself or at the very least run.....leaving the dog wearing her GPS tracker...

IMO She would be better left where she sits.

She can just as easily tell where Caylee is from her kitchen table or her bunk in the cell.

She doesn't want to tell because she is worried about her own hide. I fear it is too late for the baby.. :heart:

Sadly, I agree with you. Those gut instincts are horrendous and my gut is telling me that she is another angel watching over us.

I'm saying that IF the reward is offered for Caylee's SAFE return the kidnapper (as if) knows that they can not profit by playing innnocent and phoning in a tip or whatever about where deceased Caylee might be found. It COULD be incentive to keep Caylee alive.
On the other hand, if someone is aware that Caylee is not alive and has pertinent information about where her body is, this particular reward gives them no incentive to step forward.

That is what we do here. Think outloud. I see where you are coming from tho. Not that I agree, but say Cindy was doing this whole dog n pony show to that end. I would think that Cindy would be also telling her daughter that she needs to tell them where Caylee MIGHT be. She has never addressed her daughter in that respect that I know of. I haven't seen her crying and begging for Casey to tell them. I haven't seen her on her hands and knees (like I would be) to give them ANYTHING! I haven't seen her plead for her grandaughter's very life to the people who may have her or know something to come forward. (Their website advises ALL of her friends NOT to talk without talking to them first! At least, that is what I took it to mean!)

Instead, she is ordering around the Prosecutor, the Judge, the media, or anyone else that she feels makes her look bad.

That is what we do here. Think outloud. I see where you are coming from tho. Not that I agree, but say Cindy was doing this whole dog n pony show to that end. I would think that Cindy would be also telling her daughter that she needs to tell them where Caylee MIGHT be. She has never addressed her daughter in that respect that I know of. I haven't seen her crying and begging for Casey to tell them. I haven't seen her on her hands and knees (like I would be) to give them ANYTHING! I haven't seen her plead for her grandaughter's very life to the people who may have her or know something to come forward. (Their website advises ALL of her friends NOT to talk without talking to them first! At least, that is what I took it to mean!)

Instead, she is ordering around the Prosecutor, the Judge, the media, or anyone else that she feels makes her look bad.

Good points SS.....

I thought they said that she is in a cell with only a blanket (not even her underwear) and on like a suicide watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse