Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks... I just wish that someone would start talking in this case. In a way, maybe there was a decomposing body in Casey's car, but maybe it wasn't Caylee and that is why she isn't talking?? Maybe something else happened and whoever has Caylee is protecting her?!?!? I have no clue- grasping at straws.

? Are you saying that the person who "may" have her would come forward to be given the reward? Or if there were those who knew this mysterious person they would be motivated to tell this person not to hurt her? I don't think the "kidnapper" gets to keep the money...ever. Please explain. Thanks!

I'm saying that IF the reward is offered for Caylee's SAFE return the kidnapper (as if) knows that they can not profit by playing innnocent and phoning in a tip or whatever about where deceased Caylee might be found. It COULD be incentive to keep Caylee alive. Considering that the money is donated, perhaps the donor's main concern is actually to bring the child back alive. If that doesn't happen, they will have the money to offer again in hopes of saving another child's life. Or, they may, if this case is ruled a homicide, change the terms of the reward.

I wouldn't count on Casey talking at all. She is beyond that. She doesn't care. However, I think that anything the family is covering or otherwise hiding about this situation will then come forward either by them or by LE.

you know they might not even realize they're "hiding" something. at the time they got the car it smelled bad and they cleaned it out probably. so any prints or anything that was in the car were probably cleaned. they didn't realize until later that Caylee was missing. as far as Casey's friends go Casey seemed to have put Caylee out of her mind so either didn't really say anything to them or they're use to her making up stories so didn't think anything of what she was saying because they didn't know Caylee was missing. i'm pretty sure that now everyone knows things are coming back to them and i hope they go to LE not gmom. because right now gmom only wants to hear, to believe Caylee is alive. anything that might lead to something else, i don't think she could handle.

My point Chilly Willy is that so far, every time I've seen a reward for SAFE RETURN I have not seen any closure. I believe that reward should be for the whereabouts of the missing person.

Gosh...sometimes I don't think I'll ever catch up! Don't know how long I'll get to be "with" you guys tonight...hubby's concerned I'm getting too emotionally involved...(he's concerned about me and I'm concerned about a missing 2 yr old :)).

I know this...if something, God forbid, ever happened to one of my babies...I'd want you guys "looking". I wouldn't care what you said about my parenting skills as long as you helped me. This case makes me want to beat my head against the wall until it's a bloody stump!

I'm saying that IF the reward is offered for Caylee's SAFE return the kidnapper (as if) knows that they can not profit by playing innnocent and phoning in a tip or whatever about where deceased Caylee might be found. It COULD be incentive to keep Caylee alive. Considering that the money is donated, perhaps the donor's main concern is actually to bring the child back alive. If that doesn't happen, they will have the money to offer again in hopes of saving another child's life. Or, they may, if this case is ruled a homicide, change the terms of the reward.
Gotcha...thanks.

this is the info I submitted to Tricia...if I missed anything or got anything wrong click on the above link that lil was so kind to post and post what you know.

~Becky your forever friend in websleuthing!!!:):clap::):clap:

Tricia,
Hello there and that you for all that you do.

Jesse's dad is in shock. His son was in the innermost circle of the POI in this case and undoubtably he has come under scrutiny. I have not seen name anything but supposition and sleuthing IMHO.

Here is what we know about Jesse:

~he was engaged to Casey

~in the bond hearing, the grandmother testified, when asked who had cared for Caylee since she was born Grandma stated Jesse Grund and his family. When the judge asked why? Grandma answered that she thought Jesse was the father.

~Jesse has submitted his phone records to LE and also been interviewed and made a formal statement that he talked to the poi on or about 24 June for 18 minutes (per the bond hearing this was verified by LE). Jesse claims he heard Caylee in the background and her mother telling her to 'get off the table'. This was the same day Jesse was going to resign his police position.

~According to his facebook he was moving to Georgia.

~there have been multiple sightings of Caylee in Georgia as well as on a flight from Orlando to Atlanta.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16981004/detail.html

this page has links to all that I have said above except for the face book...that is on the caylee subforum and I will have to look that up

Hope this helps.
~Becky

From what Dr. Baden said on Greta last night, yes...............hair also goes through a decomposition, so if DNA determines the hair is from Caylee, it can also determine if the hair came from Caylee while she was alive, or if it came from a deceased Caylee. The stain, if it's body fluid, can be used for DNA analysis.

It was stated in one report that the FBI crime lab in Virginia would do the testing. I'm hoping they might come back with the results soon. I believe it's been a week now since the car was processed.

If the results indicate that Caylee is deceased, perhaps she will then talk.

This has me very confused because it seems to me that during the Scott Peterson case it was said that it could not be determined from Laci's hair whether she was alive or dead at the time it was pulled from her head.

I have a difficult time believing that LE doesn't have those lab results yet. How long does it take to look at fluids/evidence under a microscope? DNA testing might take weeks, but determining what the stain is and if a body has been in that trunk shouldn't take any time at all. I think LE knows more than they're saying.

The Grund family has previous experience with Casey, they may have info that could be useful to LE. Not to mention Jesse seemed to stay in contact with Casey despite the broken engagement. How many of you would be willing to go the beach with your ex fiancee? I dare to say not too many. Personally I think Jesse and Caylee favor, but it is really hard to tell paternity by looking at a photo. The posts about their involvement were not put out there as fact, just tossing around possible scenarios.
JMO, IMO, MOO......etc.

Interesting angle, UCFA. However, the hair is consistent with Caylee's in length and color. Doesn't sound to me like it could be someone else's body, but say it is...It wouldn't be the first time that someone's feet were held to the fire, so to speak, to prevent them from talking. We do know that Casey contended at some point that she worried about them harming Caylee if she talked. She mentioned she saw it in movies and on tv, I believe was the reference.

We do know that Casey was involved with some players. Hard to say who she had actual contact with or who their friends are etc. It wouldn't be out of the question for someone who owns a club in the Orlando area to be "connected" to some rather shady characters. We do know that she stole money from her parents, she is accused of stealing money from someone she considered her good friend, and there are probably others. We also know that alot of it happened during that month when they consider Caylee missing which may or may not be true.

Could there actually be a person who called herself Zenaida? Someone who stole that identity and was presented as her for almost 2 years? The "Jeff" person who used the same sitter has the answers to this. Where is he and who is he?

It looks that way. LOL.

I'm adopted too, feel free to PM me anytime :)

I am too and so is my son...and I found my birthmother two years ago...Pm me too:)

I was adpoted too.
Didn't find out the truth til I was.....well....older but I did get to find my bio-family. In fact, once I was told the truth and given some papers, my mom and I were talking less then 24 hours later!
Maybe someone should make a social group called Adoption.

on topic..
There is something about Cindy. She is not being forward, imo.
To start off saying "it smells like a dead body in my damn car" to "it's old pizza" is a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech.
I just don't believe that little Caylee is alive. :(
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SPEAK UP ---------CASEY! CINDY!:mad:

This has me very confused because it seems to me that during the Scott Peterson case it was said that it could not be determined from Laci's hair whether she was alive or dead at the time it was pulled from her head.

I have a difficult time believing that LE doesn't have those lab results yet. How long does it take to look at fluids/evidence under a microscope? DNA testing might take weeks, but determining what the stain is and if a body has been in that trunk shouldn't take any time at all. I think LE knows more than they're saying.

I posted a few times on here today I believe at least a few of the tests are back, and I think Baez/Anthony's know, thus why Baez wont let Caylee talk without immunity

Well the 911 calls were interesting. IMO, gma was on the right track when she made the 911 calls. She immediately saw the writing on the wall. Something changed after that to make her behavior change 180 degrees. She's had a mental breakdown or she's covering up after the fact. I think it's a little of both.

Gosh...sometimes I don't think I'll ever catch up! Don't know how long I'll get to be "with" you guys tonight...hubby's concerned I'm getting too emotionally involved...(he's concerned about me and I'm concerned about a missing 2 yr old :)).

I know this...if something, God forbid, ever happened to one of my babies...I'd want you guys "looking". I wouldn't care what you said about my parenting skills as long as you helped me. This case makes me want to beat my head against the wall until it's a bloody stump!
Well, for Gosh sakes...don't do that! We would surely accuse your hubby and then rip apart your online diary then if that didn't turn up anything...we would go after your parents, siblings, college roomates, and your childhood friends. (chuckling)

Tell hubby we are really normal people who have a passion that says it is NEVER OK for a child to go missing, an adult go missing, or that crimes happen to good people.

Oh, please don't do that!!

I think I better call it a night, folks! Before I go, I just want to say that I really can't understand why Casey won't talk with LE. I've tried and I've tried, but it doesn't make any sense not to. For Pete's sake, this is her child. They've arrested her on relatively minor charges (compared to what they could be). How can it hurt to give them information? If she hasn't harmed the child, how can what she tells them make her look any worse than she does right now? I think this family is being ill-advised by their attorney. JMO.
BTW- I also can't fathom Casey killing her child...just not there yet. But, that says more about me than it does about her.

I almost believe that IF Caylee is no longer with us, that it was not intentional, but rather an accident and that Casey freaked out and tried to cover it up. That is MHO

I posted a few times on here today I believe at least a few of the tests are back, and I think Baez/Anthony's know, thus why Baez wont let Caylee talk without immunity
Yes. Baez smells the mone...I mean he sees that this case is proceeding towards a Murder charge and he wants to make certain that his client doesn't say another word. It is exactly the reason he won't allow a meeting with LE. They only have one question for her which he won't allow her to answer: What happened to Caylee?

Exactly. The only thing LE wants to hear is a confession and her attorney is not going to let Casey do that for a very long time, if Casey ever confesses that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member