Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all...

so, i took it upon myself to message jesse's dad on his myspace, from mine, and simply ask him what we all have wanted to kno... could jesse be the dad.

i explained that that is why (in my opinion) many of started talking about him/his family to begin with... no one knew where the bio. dad was and no one had proof that he was dead. and with jesse seemly genuinely interested and him having pics up and his mom having a newborn pic up, etc... that that led to questions.

we'll see if he answers and maybe that'll clear up THAT aspect of the story.

That should be interesting! :)

Agree with you there Chilly Willy, but maybe that is what needs to be said to the people that are putting up these rewards. At the end of the day, I'm sure everyone wants and NEEDS answers. Ideally, a safe return is what everyone is praying for, but if money is going to motivate someone to come forward for the sake of answesrs, then it would be best not to have stipulations and terms on the reward...

again, jmho
I could not agree more. The amounts now are being tossed around like you would see at some Charity Benefit. This has bothered me for a long time. Like I said before...if you have money to give for answers...put it up and shut up.

someone please straighten me out on that 911 call. Caseys mom calls says her car was stolden. Casey says that is her car. How many cars are involved here. I was thinking it was just the one car that was left at that place. I must be tired but it sounds like more than one car.

Question to our very own Annette or anyone else who knows...is it common to hyphenate latino names like that? Could the hyphen be a way to throw someone off...say like giving LE a bogus number???? Should we not be looking for the hyphen?:confused:

Yes.........it's very common to hyphenate Hispanic surnames. The first name is the father's surname and the second is the mother's surname.

IE..............Zenaida is the daughter of Fernandez and Gonzolas. It immediately tells us that her father's name is Fernandez and her mother's maiden name was Gonzolas.

I believe it was during Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing that she said something about Casey "not being where she told us she was". It's possible that although they spoke on the phone, Cindy was under the impression that Casey was in Tampa or Jacksonville, when in reality she was a few miles away at Ricardo's apt or in Winter Park with her new boyfriend, Anthony.

I suppose that makes sense. In that case they wouldn't have really realized she was "missing" until they found out she'd been lying to them about her location.

I could be wrong, but I believe prisoner on suicide watch are given paper clothing. So yes, they could have taken her underwear, but they wouldn't leave her sitting there naked. I think her lawyer is trying to drum up sympathy for her.

This was discussed on another forum, I believe the Brooke Bennett forum. They were talking about suicide watch prisoners wearing the paper clothing or tear proof suits or something like that...

I mean suits that would tear....not tear proof.

My point Chilly Willy is that so far, every time I've seen a reward for SAFE RETURN I have not seen any closure. I believe that reward should be for the whereabouts of the missing person.

Not to sound rude -- but the reason why some groups and individual make reward money available for the "safe return" of victims -- is because the odds are in their favor that they won't be found.

It's a "feel good" way for them to get publicity and interject themselves into a case.

someone please straighten me out on that 911 call. Caseys mom calls says her car was stolden. Casey says that is her car. How many cars are involved here. I was thinking it was just the one car that was left at that place. I must be tired but it sounds like more than one car.

My favorite part of the 911 call was when the operator said something to the effect of, "Why the hell did you wait 31 days to call us."

GREAT! What else does she deserve at this point? It SHOULD be extremely difficult to the point of waterboarding if you ask me...but then you didn't. Just tossing in my two cents here.

no I was commenting on her viewing the TV? I just said that she doesn't have underwear only a blanket so not sure about TV. :bang:

NANCY GRACE
Missing Orlando Toddler 911 Calls Released
Aired July 24, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/24/ng.01.html

Have to stop and comment....1st) Now we know why LE didnt want the receipt GM claimed they wouldn't look at....they already had info from the credit co about the shopping spree

2) IMO Casey's BBF really didn't add anything to NG show...she just got her 15 minutes if fame.

I could be wrong, but I believe prisoners on suicide watch are given paper clothing. So yes, they could have taken her underwear, but they wouldn't leave her sitting there naked. I think her lawyer is trying to drum up sympathy for her.

I think you're right....hard for me drum up sympathy for a mother who want even try to help find her baby.

My favorite part of the 911 call was when the operator said something to the effect of, "Why the hell did you wait 31 days to call us."

Yea! I just now listened to these!!! I am absolutely sickened over Casey's lack of emotion! Wow! I just don't know what to think or say. I want to drive down there and throttle her! Wow--just wow. She just got on th ephone "Hello?" no tears, no worry nothing! My God!!

The car that Casey used was her mom's car. I believed her mom let her use it. My guess is that when GM found out the baby was missing and she couldn't get the truth or anything out of Casey as to where she was, she threatened to call the police and report the car and her money stolen. When Casey still wouldn't cooperate GM made good on her promise.

While waiting for the cops to come re: the stolen car and money, GM found out this story from Casey about the Nanny stealing Caylee and really got upset. Called 911 again yada yada.... Anyway, we are only talking about 1 car here. The car found abandoned in the lot with the smell of death which really belongs to mr and mr anthony but casey was using it all that time.

They may also be guarding against the possibility that this is all an elaborate hoax for money. Casey is broke, she is saying she knows that her daughter is alive and with someone ... if it were not for the smell in the car/yard, it would seem like she and a friend are holding Cayleee for a sort of social ransom.

Not to sound rude -- but the reason why some groups and individual make reward money available for the "safe return" of victims -- is because the odds are in their favor that they won't be found.

It's a "feel good" way for them to get publicity and interject themselves into a case.

Only one car. I believe it was the car Casey used that was in grandma's name.

The car that Casey used was her mom's car. I believed her mom let her use it. My guess is that when GM found out the baby was missing and she couldn't get the truth or anything out of Casey as to where she was, she threatened to call the police and report the car and her money stolen. When Casey still wouldn't cooperate GM made good on her promise.

While waiting for the cops to come re: the stolen car and money, GM found out this story from Casey about the Nanny stealing Caylee and really got upset. Called 911 again yada yada.... Anyway, we are only talking about 1 car here. The car found abandoned in the lot with the smell of death which really belongs to mr and mr anthony but casey was using it all that time.

Grandma was on the right track that night. Why did she switch gears?

What I would like to know is if this personality we are seeing and hearing from Casey is her normal personality. The parents don't seem to state anything is remiss yet Casey's behavior is beyond odd!!! Even the lawyer doesn't mention how odd she is. She has no voice inflection. No ability to get angry. No ability to get sad. (except to cry for herself when they started talking about the child being dead and he jig is about up and the huge bail that was being set for her). She has no ability to get upset or anything. Does this girl live on some of those heavy drugs for schizophrenics or what? Something isn't right here. I want to know if this is her real self or she got this way recently. I can't believe the parents could think there is nothing wrong with her.

Thank you for helping me understand that. Hubby said it sounded like three different cars and I said it sounded like two different ones.. but I thought it was just one so that really messed me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back