Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Amys myspace Casey (I am assuming) says have fun in Tally. (may 30th)
Tally?
Tallahassee? I thought people were saying Puerto Rico?
Surely you wouldnt take a plane for a 3 hour drive.

Amy didn't go to Puerto Rico in May, it was in June afaik.
I'm wondering if Caylee could be IN Puerto Rico.

if they thinks the babysitter took the child, then why all the lies. Why wouldn't Casey just come out and say what happened, where the sitter lives, her phone number, etc. I mean, she had to have had a phone number to get in touch with her if she did all of her child care. Wouldn't the grandmother also have the woman's phone number, in case something happened and Caylee couldn't get picked up or something like that. When you have a regular sitter, everybody usually has the phone number.

Obviously, at least to me, Casey has to be involved somehow. I'm not ruling out that the sitter was involved and did "take" the child but what were the arrangements. It's just impossible for me to believe a mother wouldn't know where her child was for that long a period of time. Nobody could buy that story.

I have a bad feeling this isn't going to end well for anybody.

Yes, ages 2 and up require their own purchased ticket.

Thank you!!! So it would seem LE would have checked the airline tickets / trips to Puerto Rico by Amy and the other person (I think it was Morales but I'm not positive -- will go back and look). It seems those trips were taken pretty close together IIRC and close enough to the time-frame when Kaylee was unaccounted for.

I can see the child being used as collateral in say a drug deal that didn't have time to be completed before LE stepped in (searching for Caylee). That could explain why g-ma is starting to sound like she thinks Caylee is with someone and that Casey was arrested too soon / needs to be released.

For that matter any trips to any location (by plane, by anyone close to Casey) should be checked out. Based on the pictures at the clubs and the twisted story Casey has given, it wouldn't be a stretch to think the girl might have been involved in some less than legal things.

according to Lee's myspace her name is Zenaida Fernendez Gonzalez, she may be using just Fernendez? IMO

If the family really thinks this person has Caylee, why isn't Cindy screaming her name in every interview? and she has done plenty and never mentioned this name.

So I was doing a little reading on Casey's myspace & I went back to the very beginning of her comments. They started before casey was birn, it seems know one realyl knew untl she was like 7 months PG.....not everyone but on poster who is Amy didn't know until she was 7 months....

Another thing I noticed is no mention of the father etc....nor have seen anyone commenting Caylee's dad being killed in a car crash yet.

I will keep reading if I find anything I will let you all know.

Also only friends are allowed to leave Amy comments right now that is how she has it set, I tried to leave her one and because I am not on her friends list it wouldn't allow me. So my guess is she also has them set to private so we can't see any new comments she may get.

I also noticed that Casey's comment were pretty consistant and then there are NO comments after 4/24/08 until 07/04/08.....hmmmm I found that interesting as well

Hi Raine!

This would be GREAT if this is truly what is going on. If that's the case though, Casey needs to speak up and tell LE.

I'm sure this has been discussed, but has LE obtained any search warrants for Casey's phone records, computer, etc.? TIA!

jmo

In that long interview with the grandparents.......the one in which Cindy goes into a lengthy explanation of why the shed was locked and only she and George have the key.........there was mention that "they" took the computers, except for the one that their son has. Cindy said "they" wanted the computers that Casey used. I'm assuming that "they" is LE. :)

I am still trying to catch up on all of today's posts, so please forgive me if this was already discussed. I read today that the Grandmother says Casey knows where Caylee is, yet on the myspace pages and this new Caylee Missing website its all about "Help us find Caylee." If Casey knows where she is, why the "show"??? Why not just say where the heck she is?!?! This is so frustrating!

Amy didn't go to Puerto Rico in May, it was in June afaik.
I'm wondering if Caylee could be IN Puerto Rico.

I read 2 accounts, one that said she was in PR for one week, and one that said she was there for 2, but all agree that she returned on 7/15- so at the latest, early July..

Ok I did come across one comment saying this:

Oct 9, 2005 1:02 AM

hey girl just wanted to say hi and she is gettin so big and yet i still haven't met her. You need to come back to the parks. I'm grounding you from the office when you come back to work. Come to MUmmy with me PLEASE!!! love you and hope to see you and little miss caylee and meet jesse soon!
be good and take care

Is Jesse her ex boy friend.....maybe he is the father????

In that long interview with the grandparents.......the one in which Cindy goes into a lengthy explanation of why the shed was locked and only she and George have the key.........there was mention that "they" took the computers, except for the one that their son has. Cindy said "they" wanted the computers that Casey used. I'm assuming that "they" is LE. :)

We know more about that shed, the bamboo and Cindy's dog than we do about the last time Casey was with Caylee and the events of them leaving the house on June 9th.

the tow company says they towed it on the 30th of June...Cindy did not call police until what?? July 12th? I believe the car was in the parking lot a few days before it was towed so imo I think it had to be left at the Amscott sometime during the week of the 25th-29th of June at the latest...
If that letter was sent out on the 30th of June surely Cindy got it by the first week of July and then a few days later contacted LE...so the time-line there seems a little off to me...

The car was towed to an impound yard on June 30th. But in the report on the car, it states that it was "a while" before the impound yard sent the letter to the grandparents about their car being impounded.

If the car was locked, the impound yard probably had to contact the Dept. of Motor Vehicles with the license plate number to obtain the name/address of the registered owner.

The article on the car stated that it was the letter from the impound yard that prompted Cindy to go looking for her daughter/granddaughter. So, I'm assuming that the Anthonys didn't receive the letter from the impound yard until a day or two prior to finding and confronting Casey about the whereabouts of Caylee.

I read 2 accounts, one that said she was in PR for one week, and one that said she was there for 2, but all agree that she returned on 7/15- so at the latest, early July..

With the July 9 date on Caylee being seen, was that when Casey last saw her? I'd thought someone else like g-ma may have but looking back it seems Casey is saying this is when she dropped her off with the sitter. Meaning if no one else actually saw her, I'm not sure it's legit info at this point, YKWIM?

Can aynone tell me, can I post comments from Casey's myspace page on here? There is some very interesting things.....

hey girl just wanted to say hi and she is gettin so big and yet i still haven't met her. You need to come back to the parks. I'm grounding you from the office when you come back to work. Come to MUmmy with me PLEASE!!! love you and hope to see you and little miss caylee and meet jesse soon!
be good and take care

What does he mean by "Come to MUmmywith me PLEASE!!!"
?

be good and take care

Misty, this is where I've been going with this all along. I do believe Jesse is the father. I can't quite seem to pinpoint why the hiding it though.

Sounds like Casey worked in the office, and this friend wants her to work at the attraction "mummy" with them.

Cindy is on CNN HLN right now doing an on phone interview and one of her statements strike me as strange " Casey can not trust LE with the truth " When time is not on your side how can you not trust LE?

IMO: Cindy needs to shut the heck up.

Misty, this is where I've been going with this all along. I do believe Jesse is the father. I can't quite seem to pinpoint why the hiding it though.

Me Too!!! I still haven'e reached the comments where the engagement is off yet.....maybe, just maybe he thought he was the father and the coem to find out he is not which is why they broke up.....comlete specualtion....still reading, copying and pasting ones I think are relevant......I wish I knew if I could post them here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat