Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources told Eyewitness News that investigators have talked to the person who drove Casey from an Amscott parking lot, where her car was found abandoned, and feel that person may be able to provide more information. Investigators said the car seat found does not indicate the child died there, but they are still unsure what caused the stench they said was emanating from the car.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16943435/detail.html

thanks for the link absolut...this is really interesting...I wonder who it is and where they drove her to?

It is possible that Casey has no clue who the real father is. Maybe she made up that whole story because she didn't want to go through fifteen men to find out. (Don't get riled...I only used that number as an example...not to say she slept with a ton of men at the time.) We know from shows like (can't think of his name, but Connie Chung's husband) that it does happen.

Or worse, Jerry Springer

Another call?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A mysterious phone call to the grandmother of a missing Orange County toddler is providing few clues to investigators.

Investigators said they've followed about 100 leads, including the phone call.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she received a call from the young girl. Almost immediately, the line went dead.

"Unfortunately, there was nothing we could follow up on," Padilla said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16940011/detail.html

Was there a call before? The link doesn't say when this call happened. Interesting

Thanks Liltigress...................I note that Ricardo Morales' page has his mood as "disgusted."

Also interesting that his "headline" says "Ricardo Morales Caylee Marie Anthony is missing. Please call 407-808-5132 if you have any info on her whereabouts. "

Where as everyone (family of Casey) else's has this headline - I found it interesting that Ricardo didn't post the same website as they did.

"www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Lee- uncle) ********************Please visit www.HelpFindCaylee.com for up to date information. This MySpace page will no longer be monitored nor updated. Thanks

They may have been using the "father's dead" line for a long time before Caylee's disappearance to throw people off who asked who her bio father is. This story may not be a new one with them.

Exactly! What family has their single daughter come up pregnant and not try and find out who the father is, whether by asking for their own reasons for just KNOWING, or whether to contact that person?

According to her attorney, Anthony suspects that the babysitter, whom Anthony named as Zenaida Gonzalez, has kidnapped her child, and urged police to broaden its search to include several cities including Miami, Charlotte and New York City.
For Padilla, the facts are not specific enough.
"If we know where the child is missing from, if the mother had called immediately, we would have a starting point," Padilla said with obvious frustration.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=5418115&page=1

On Fox News this morning GM indicated she was a RN. Searching professional licensing for the state of Florida provided on RN by the name of Cindy Anthony...

CYNTHIA MARIE PLESEA ANTHONY

https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

Either this is the wrong C. Anthony or

1. Plesea is her maiden name

2. Plesea is from a previous marriage

3. Plesea is her maiden name, she was a single mother and Casey was adopted by George Anthony

:confused::confused::bang:
Based on this her original license was issued in 1990. Because of the fact that they mentioned her "other" name of Plesea it is probably because she got her license with a different last name. Casey would have been four at the time she got her original license.
It's all speculation, but it could be that she was not married to George Anthony at the time she first got her license. That doesn't necessarily mean that Casey isn't his kid though.:confused:

Does anyone else find it odd that the friend, Amy, has been logged into her myspace just today.. has put Caylee's pic up since her disappearance, yet she hasn't had any recent comments nor has she put out the standard "Caylee is missing" tag that the rest are putting up?

On Amys myspace Casey (I am assuming) says have fun in Tally. (may 30th)
Tally?
Tallahassee? I thought people were saying Puerto Rico?
Surely you wouldnt take a plane for a 3 hour drive.

Exactly! What family has their single daughter come up pregnant and not try and find out who the father is, whether by asking for their own reasons for just KNOWING, or whether to contact that person?

Just a thought BUT......"if" what we have heard is true that Casey has issues with lying etc......WHO knows what Casey told her parents, she could have just said the bio dad was dead and showed Cindy an Obit. (if that is true that Cindy really saw one).

Maybe Casey didn't want anyone to know the father was or she didn't know who the father was etc....very possible that she made up some big story reagarding her pregancy & the father.

Obvioulsy whoever the father was, he wasn't a long time opr sersious boy friend that the fmaily knew well etc or they would have been "oh yes she lost her boy friend to accident he is greatly missed etc"...something to the effect.

That could easily be done.

In regards to who Caylee's bio father is, these are my two thoughts.

A. He doesn't know he's got a child out there, by extension, neither does his family and that's why no one has spoken out.

B. Caylee is the product of incest. I know some people are having a hard time with that (and I am too), but we need to look at all angels in this case. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but everything should be looked at and examined. IMO, this family has secrets they are trying to keep quiet.

Like I said before, this dead father stuff is a crock.

Cindy might have been shown an obituary by Casey for a married man who Casey had said did not want to be involved. Cindy could have been uncertain it was true but really was not in a position to dispute it. Given Casey's lies I would think Cindy would be unlikely to want to shake up a married man's family to find out if it was true.

Just because Cindy is not giving out much information on the talk shows does not mean she is not talking to LE.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....stId=b895e6943a20a5ba0d5beadb011b18b7ea0a1398

not sure if this link will work but this is the phone interview from the pretty fox anchor lady and the gma that everyone is talking about this morning.....

I think the reporter anchor did an awesome awesome job....I can't stand the way the gma tries to over talk everyone and does not want to give them a chance to ask questions or talk.....

Kel

Wow! I missed the interview this morning when it orig. took place, and am hearing it for the first time. Amazing............... I think the reporter, Megan, did an incredible job. It appears Cindy want to control this entire mess..........she's taken over the investigation, and she's telling reporters how to report this story (don't talk about Casey, just find Caylee and return her to Cindy).

I predict that pretty soon Cindy will have alienated the media. It will be interesting how the media will handle this from here on out.

If this has already been posted please forgive me... I'm going to go back and start reading where I left off this am but wanted to ask this first:Would Caylee have needed her own (airline) ticket if she was taken to Puerto Rico with Aimee or Mr. Morales??

Yes, ages 2 and up require their own purchased ticket.

According to her attorney, Anthony suspects that the babysitter, whom Anthony named as Zenaida Gonzalez, has kidnapped her child, and urged police to broaden its search to include several cities including Miami, Charlotte and New York City.
For Padilla, the facts are not specific enough.
"If we know where the child is missing from, if the mother had called immediately, we would have a starting point," Padilla said with obvious frustration.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=5418115&page=1

according to Lee's myspace her name is Zenaida Fernendez Gonzalez, she may be using just Fernendez? IMO

Does anyone else find it odd that the friend, Amy, has been logged into her myspace just today.. has put Caylee's pic up since her disappearance, yet she hasn't had any recent comments nor has she put out the standard "Caylee is missing" tag that the rest are putting up?

I thought the same thing about her comments....but she could have those now set to private or somehow turned off so people can't leave comments. (Hmm...maybe I will try to see if I can leave her a comment)

As far as the missing tag goes.....maybe she didn't put the one the family was using because she thinks Casey knows more then she is saying......

LanieCoz, How do you explain the "stench" in the car if Caylee is still with us?
Like you, I don't think Casey did anything to her daughter intentionally, but I do believe something awful happened to that baby.
THATS why Casey keeps lying....to CHA.
IMO of course..

I'm sorry if I was misunderstood a little bit in my post or just didn't post clearly enough. When I think of the stench I def. think of poor Caylee's body. What I was trying to say was that I don't want to believe Casey hurt her daughter. However, I do know that some people are sick so the scenario is def. possible. I'm sorry if from my post you thought I assumed Casey is completely innocent, I just meant that I was hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member