Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annie - I can feel your frustration, I have been trying to answer and psot questions to I realyl feel like "Hey am I invisable, are post invisable?? Someone asked yesterday afternoon how far the car was found from where Casey was staying....I posted a link with a map & did some directions etc and that was never discussed either. Another thing I had mentioned was there were survallance cameras at the location her car was found. I wonder what those show???
I can assure you, you are not invisible. I remember Blink asking that question and I personally went a long ways without seeing your post. It's just hard to keep up here. Everyone is throwing out their ideas. I, for one, have to vent otherwise I will go crazy. Thank you for your time and effort. if you could redirect me to the map, I would greatly appreciate it.

Case Number:05-DR-0021291-O
Filing Date:12/29/2005
Case Type:DISSOLUTION
Case Status:CLOSED
Status Date:11/28/2007
Current Judge:THORPE, J

So....they filed for divorce right after Christmas in 2005 (when Caylee was 4 months old), and it was dismissed 2 years later (November of last year)....... ?????

I'm inclined to think that Casey didn't know for sure who the real father is and didn't want to know, and the family figured they'd take care of Caylee themselves without interference from anybody outside the family (dysfunctional families operate this way...nobody really accepted in the family circle, & nobody gets out, also lots of family secrets that nobody talks about).

If the father had died, seems Casey would have kept a photo, an obituary or something to show Caylee when she got older.

Do we know if the grandfather actually moved from the house for the two years they were filing for divorce?

John scott on FOX will be talking about the case after commercial break.

RECAP:
Repeat mostly with Megan's interview this morning.
Tips not panning out...
Recap what attorney said earlier..
Cadaver dogs were used.
We hope she is alive and well.
As time goes by it is looking grim...

John Scott asked Dectective Padilla if Casey could be sending text messages from jail.

Oh...and thank you Suzi for the timeline!!! You're the best!!

John Scott asked Dectective Padilla if Casey could be sending text messages from jail.

Surely they took that when she was arrested!
I would pray they were going through the dang thing!

SuzieQ, the TL is helping me out quite a bit too. It's difficult to read everything at once. I refer to it to try to understand what Casey did and when. I'm not sure anyone has the complete answers.

This reminds me so much of Melinda and Trent Duckett. That's what I keep coming back to. Oh, I hope there will be a better resolution to this, with Caylee found, but my hopes are fading as the days pass.

Me too SJ. :( From the beginning I thought these two cases had similiarities. :(

Surely they took that when she was arrested!
I would pray they were going through the dang thing!

I believe Fox may be reading too much into Cindy's "messages from behind bars comments of the morning"

I still want to know what language Casey speaks.

I almost wish that they would let Cindy & Casey meet or talk.......I would be willing to bet that Casey would tell her mom now at this point. Casey got in way ovre her head there is very strange dynamic between mother & daughter.

It reminds me of my cousin & her mom. My cousin is young single mother, who uses drugs etc and for some reason mom will beleive ANY THING she says as the truth.....it's mom's way of enabling and feeling bad for her daughter, she has given her HUNDRES of thousands of dollars to pay fro attonery's bills, etc......She thinks her daughter is always the "victim" and no one understands her or will give her a chance.......it is very strange thing BUT yet daughter will tell her things that blow me away.

I think Cindy maybe be able to get Casey to "talk" exspecially if she is able to tell Casey "she forgives her" liek she said in the interview........

However it might be tough to get Cindy to actually come to grips with the very possibilty that Casey knows what happened to Caylee and that she was involved in it someway......

I'm inclined to think that Casey didn't know for sure who the real father is and didn't want to know, and the family figured they'd take care of Caylee themselves without interference from anybody outside the family (dysfunctional families operate this way...nobody really accepted in the family circle, & nobody gets out, also lots of family secrets that nobody talks about).

If the father had died, seems Casey would have kept a photo, an obituary or something to show Caylee when she got older.

Do we know if the grandfather actually moved from the house for the two years they were filing for divorce?

Also, if Caylee's father is really dead you would think that Casey would make that public so that Caylee could receive his social security.

I think the whole dead father story is a crock.

Also, if Caylee's father is really dead you would think that Casey would make that public so that Caylee could receive his social security.

Very good point. Have we heard G-ma or G-pa confirm or say that Caylee's father is deceased?? Or did that story just come form a news report???

I would think that if the "father" knew he was the "father" of Caylee or his family knew of Caylee someone would have appeared in the media saying something, anything.

Remember Trent's father is right there.

Agreed! I think it's as much a crock as "babysitter kidnapped Caylee"... I think Casey was backed into a corner by her mother and at the last minute, she hit panic mode when Cindy called LE and brewed up the whole story.

All I've seen in the media about Caylee's father being dead, comes from Cindy via Casey. The news reporters keep saying it hasn't been confirmed.

I agree that the whole father dead thing is a crock as well. Also, the brothers myspace said he went to two different high schools ( IIRC) so maybe they've lived elsewhere. Now he graduated in 2001 ( again IIRC) but who's to say the father lives out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya