Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm out of here. I've been following this since the start and even began the very first thread.

But I find myself increasingly unhappy and disappointed by most of my fellow websleuthers.

Legitimate questions have been asked such as when was the last time anyone saw Casey driving the car (for example) yet no one (or hardly anyone) even tries to answer.

I will continue to hope and pray for Caylee as well as for those who love her.

Annie - I can feel your frustration, I have been trying to answer and psot questions to I realyl feel like "Hey am I invisable, are post invisable?? Someone asked yesterday afternoon how far the car was found from where Casey was staying....I posted a link with a map & did some directions etc and that was never discussed either. Another thing I had mentioned was there were survallance cameras at the location her car was found. I wonder what those show???

Well, if that is the case and Casey hasn't divulged this information to LE then she just assured her own daughter of a guilty finding on the obstruction of justice charge. Way to go GM!

Lol, I didn't notice that. Good catch!

Well, if that is the case and Casey hasn't divulged this information to LE then she just assured her own daughter of a guilty finding on the obstruction of justice charge. Way to go GM!
Yep. She hired an attorney and she needs to just keep quite. She is just digging them all further down in the "hole" of lies. IMHO

Still trying to catch up but wanted to say Thank you SuziQ for taking the time to post and update that timeline!

I keep reading posts that the mother is/was on drugs, yet I can't find anywhere that it came from. Can someone bring me up to speed on this? Thanks

Which reporter BB? I'm running behind this morning and it looks like all you stayed up all night. I'll never catch up :crazy:

On another note - if LE can prove that mom or GMa know where Caylee is or who she is with, do you not think both will be in serious trouble for obstructing justice? As far as Casey goes, if Caylee is alive, there is no reason for her not to tell LE where she is. Even if she is hiding Caylee from Gma, Casey is Caylee's mom and Gma would have no right to go get her, not without a court order. So there is really no reason for Casey not to tell LE or her Attorney where Caylee is. As for Gma - all I can say is that I don't think her daughter likes her very much (that's probably an understatement, huh). I can not imagine having a child that would place themselves in this position. Lying, hiding and sneaking. I know all children do this, but not over something this important or major!

Boggles my mind,

Salem
At this point, I rather doubt Casey will ever get the custody of this child back. Which only complicates the picture...she has NO reason to tell the truth...even if she could.
Oh, and for those who think "tell the truth to ease the pain of your loved ones"...ha! I find nothing in her character that leads me to believe she cares one iota.

Annie - I can feel your frustration, I have been trying to answer and psot questions to I realyl feel like "Hey am I invisable, are post invisable?? Someone asked yesterday afternoon how far the car was found from where Casey was staying....I posted a link with a map & did some directions etc and that was never discussed either. Another thing I had mentioned was there were survallance cameras at the location her car was found. I wonder what those show???

I find alot of posters don't answer when they don't know the answer. Otherwise we'd have 50 posts saying "I don't know". And the camera question has been answered numerous times over the past few days. Yes, there are cameras in the store parking lot. Hopefully it shows something.

Please don't feel ignored or take it personally because a post isn't responded to. Posters simply may not have an answer. Also, sometimes the poster who asked the question doesn't see the response.

The poster said :

QUOTE: The grandfather is a step-grand, right? I think I read that very early in the case....

So, if true that would have made/makes him the 'step GD'

There is absolutely no evidence or reports that George is anything other than Caseys BIOLOGICAL father.

Not to be too sarcastic but Casey has told LE who has her and that is who Cindy and Jose Baez believes has her.

Zenaida Gonzalez she just hasn't told them where she actually lives, what she really looks like, what kind of car she drives. Where she met her?

:)

Things are moving so fast here from minute to minute it can sometime seem your posts are invisible.

Sorry I missed your link and map! I'll go hunt it up because I'd love to know the distances.

As far as the cameras, it has been posted those may have been taped over in the 5 weeks before Caylee was reported missing. It is usually the way those surveillance tapes work.

LE is giving them the once over if they're available, you can be sure.

That and all phone records of all parties involved with or in this family.

Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to get the court order served before LE can start that part of the investigation.

Frustrating? Yes, but all part of protecting the privacy of all US citizens....

Still trying to catch up but wanted to say Thank you SuziQ for taking the time to post and update that timeline!

You are very welcome. I might start a No discussion timeline thread and update it every morning. The timeline is very long.

ANTHONY CYNTHIA
ANTHONY GEORGE
12/10/2007
Domestic Relations Court Paper
ORANGE200707906659527/1391 Description: Case: DR 2005 21291

I tried calling the court to ask what type of case this is - my expected wait time was 11 minutes, so I hung up.

Misty, I didn't see your post with the map and directions. The threads are moving too fast for me to keep up.

Will you link it again?

Thanks.

Well, I'm out of here. I've been following this since the start and even began the very first thread.

But I find myself increasingly unhappy and disappointed by most of my fellow websleuthers.

Legitimate questions have been asked such as when was the last time anyone saw Casey driving the car (for example) yet no one (or hardly anyone) even tries to answer.

For the most part it is villify Grandma and say someone should force Casey to talk.

Well, this is America and the unfortunate truth is we can't force anyone to talk.

Unless evidence ends up showing me otherwise, I will try ad remain understanding of the Grandmother. She's lost her beloved granddaugther (and I have seen no evidence to prove otherwise). The daughter she loves has been show to be a pathological liar in front of the whole world. A daughter she probably had no reason to doubt until now.

And that daughter is her her only link to Caylee.

If I were her, I would also be desperately hoping Caylee were alive. That my daughter didn't harm her. that Casey, despite everything, might still tell the truth. That if the grandmother defends her enough and believes in her enough, something good will happen. What else can she do?

This thread(s) remind of the Ramsey boards. Vilify the parents or grandparents. Ignore other lines of inquiry.

I will continue to hope and pray for Caylee as well as for those who love her.

PLEASE don't announce your departure! Just GO if you are unhappy with the discussion here. This is the DISCUSSION thread and pretty much every aspect of a case can be discussed on this part of the missing forum, so you have no right to dictate what others opinions are!

Could this be a drugs or gambling situation where Caylee was taken until money was paid back? Casey is not giving out the real information on the people because she believes they would hurt Caylee? The call from Caylee was a warning? Hence the stolen money etc.?

I think the most likely scenario is that Casey accidentally killed her and had a psychotic break afterward but I'll throw in the above as another possibility.

In terms of the father I wonder if Casey told her parents it was a married man who died - and showed them an obituary. They may or may not have believed it but wouldn't want to give a name to the public and disrupt that families life.

I think people are being way too hard on the grandmother - there's not enough evidence to say she was "too controlling" - sounds to me like she was the responsible person trying to keep everything together and make sure Caylee was taken care of while the mother appeared to be partying.
She clearly let Casey leave with Caylee - gave her a car and money - and was letting her make her own decisions even if she didn't approve.

Some people are saying both that the grandmother was 'too controlling" and that she isn't doing enough to control/push her daughter into telling what happened. You can't have it both ways. I am sure that the attorney for her daughter is telling Cindy not to talk about past issues or say anything now that could hurt Casey in a future trial.

Personally I don't get the impression that Cindy is hiding anything from the key people (police) and is trying to stay on message about getting Caylees picture out there in case there is an abducter.

Misty, if you are good at making maps, can you make one marking off all the locations related to this case? I was going to do one, but I really am swamped today and need to get stuff done. You'd be a big help. Thanks!

My reasons for thinking Cindy was/is too controlling was from Casey posting a comment to her brother about not being able to go somewhere unless it was with him. She IS an adult, regardless and should be able to go anywhere she wants, but her not being able to go was her mother's decision.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I remembered it discussed.

You are very welcome. I might start a No discussion timeline thread and update it every morning. The timeline is very long.

SuzieQ, the TL is helping me out quite a bit too. It's difficult to read everything at once. I refer to it to try to understand what Casey did and when. I'm not sure anyone has the complete answers.

This reminds me so much of Melinda and Trent Duckett. That's what I keep coming back to. Oh, I hope there will be a better resolution to this, with Caylee found, but my hopes are fading as the days pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme