Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man....I'm chomping at the bit to say WHO I THINK is Caylee's dad....Please don't let me say it...

Pleeeeeeeeeease, don't say what I think you're going to say. This story is too weird already!

I went to the www.helpfindcaylee.com website and this is what is posted when you hit contact:

"Use this form to provide any information about Caylee you have. None of the fields are mandatory but we would appreciate as much as you feel comfortable leaving.

We would appreciate it if you would keep the comments about Caylee and not about her mom or anything else unless you feel it could directly help in the search for Caylee."

Are you thinking possibly GP?

All these circles they're spinning....Someone will eventually think it is at least a close family member.

Of course I have to say IMO here cause I really haven't a clue....and I don't want to get banned, but these folks are hiding something. IMO

Just tossing things out and seeing if anyone shoots at them...

I may have missed this, but did they say the car was towed from Amscot, when I looked at Orange county clerk of courts sites, their site was listed and they take child support payments, cash advance, postage and etc... My point has anyone memtioned security cameras. forgive me if this has been brought up.

maybe it was this that I posted the other day
I came across it on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel forum by someone named Michele claiming to know Casey and the family...She's answering a post in reference to Caylee's father..

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/so...6V9G81LEKAP/p5

That looks like part of what I remember, but I specifically remember it posted that someone said "that's not what Casey told me".. this has haunted me.

Ok,.. I am going off on a limb here,.. maybe they were gonna get a divorce because GP was messing around with Casey and GM found out. Then when Casey was found out to pregnant they decided to stay together as a family and raise this child together. GM took over mom role since GP is the dad and it was her way to take control of a situation that she couldn't control. JMO

I believe Cindy threatened to take Caylee away from Casey, due to Casey's party-girl ways. Maybe Casey did start taking on a job as a stripper/dancer as someone suggested already and Cindy found out.

Whatever it is that Cindy had on Casey, it was enough to make Casey leave and take away the one thing Cindy loves most, Caylee.

It is like a "haha I'll show you" kinda thing, but it is still enough threat to Casey that she is refusing to tell the truth about where Caylee is.

My mind has gone a million ways in the past few days, but this is exactly what I'm starting to think as well. I think maybe in the process though, something happened to Caylee whether it be accidental or on purpose out of jealousy. It's been said that Cindy was controlling of Casey's life, and most likely her parenting too, especially since they lived under the same roof. Maybe Cindy "took over" parenting and Caylee got more attached to her which made Casey jealous.

The grandfather is a step-grand, right? I think I read that very early in the case.

What I stated above might also be the reason why the GM won't let anyone in the the family talk. GP and her brothers haven't said much at all and when GP did say something she seemed to want to stop him in case he said too much,..JMO

Ok,.. I am going off on a limb here,.. maybe they were gonna get a divorce because GP was messing around with Casey and GM found out. Then when Casey was found out to pregnant they decided to stay together as a family and raise this child together. GM took over mom role since GP is the dad and it was her way to take control of a situation that she couldn't control. JMO

I try to put myself in her shoes. If I were the victim of incest and a child was born, would I be such a "loving mother" toward the result of incest? Or would the g'ma love this child so dearly?

I don't honestly believe this is the case.

And why is it that the first thing that Cindy wants to say to Casey is "I'm sorry".

Not to judge, but looking at Casey's lifestyle and the number of guys she was seeing in a fairly short amount of time (wasn't she staying with an ex while dating some other guy?), I wouldn't be surprised if even she didn't know exactly who the father of Caylee is. I really doubt her own father is Caylee's father.

I bet it will be somethign like she was afraid to tell her parents that she just needed a break and her mom will freak on her so she had to lie etc....this will be all about placing blame on everyone but herself for what happend to Caylee.
Absolutely!

Pleeeeeeeeeease, don't say what I think you're going to say. This story is too weird already!

No ma'am I sure won't. Sorry to frighten you.

Slander can be ugly and my thought process could just be as weird as THAT family...:eek:

Thats all it is. MY thoughts after listening to these never ending circles they're speaking in.....

IMO. MOO, IMHO

The grandfather is a step-grand, right? I think I read that very early in the case.

Aren't their last names the same? Unless he adopted Casey when he and Cindy got married, then I think he is her bio dad.

Wait...George's last name isnt Anthony?
Am I reading ya'll right?
Or am I totally confused?

weird.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics