Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crossed my mind that Caylee may be the product of incest between Casey and a family member. :(

That has crossed several of our minds also. Cindy running the show and putting the gag order on dear old hubby?

Either way, they are all turning out to look like liars.

Apple...

.... Tree...

As a grandmother myself, no one can make me believe that Cindy didn't know the father's last name. That's too convenient. Especially if the father suddenly dies in an accident. A grandmother's heart would be breaking for that family that would only have one thing in life left of their son,... Caylee.

ESPECIALLY if Caylee's father died - a decent grandparent would WANT to document for their granddaughter - so that she'd KNOW who her father was....and what about his family? You can't tell me that the paternal side of the family lost their son and have never wanted anything to do with his daughter - ?????? I CANNOT wait for some truth.

Man....I'm chomping at the bit to say WHO I THINK is Caylee's dad....Please don't let me say it...

SAY IT!!! SAY IT!!!! I have my suspicions that it might be a relative,. a very close relative,... JMO

Forgive me for jumping in as this may have been addressed earlier, but I just got in from work. GM stated that she has not had time to speak with her daughter. Excuse me, but weren't they together setting up a MySpace page? (I believe that was mentioned on the Today Show this morning.) You don't question your daughter about her child's whereabouts? You don't ask her for the number of the "babysitter" so you can call her...a babysitter even the GM admits watched Caylee for a a year and a half? Take that one step further, why doesn't GM have the number of the babysitter if she was REAL? The gal on the Today Show asked great questions...at one point I thought I heard someone off camera say not to answer the question. Also, I know how daughters can get with their moms. I also wondered if Casey had removed Caylee from GM's life to punish her. I can even understand that to a point...but to the extent she is now carrying this out IMO is twisted. I saw her nodding at the judge when he berated her for her lack of concern for her child...and I wanted to wipe that smug look off her face myself. GM keeps saying "let her out" so I can talk to her. This girl is best off where she is and I hope she's receiving therapeutic care while she's there. She needs it!!

Too bad her mom can't get the same therapy!

Does anyone have where it was posted of a "friend" of Casey's? I think the post was something like, a girl posts about the father and says "that's not what Casey told me" when mentioned the father died.
I'd like to see that if you can find it.

Is Cindys husband name George?
I was looking up Orange county documents and found a Domestic court relations paper in Dec. What in the world could that be?
There are a ton of judgments in there too.
Just wondering if there were any troubles in that home before Casey left.
I thought I had read that there was trouble, but they worked it out (?) Gosh, it's hard to keep everything straight.

I was looking up Orange county documents and found a Domestic court relations paper in Dec. What in the world could that be?

Yes, his name is George. Is this the dissolution of marriage file? George and Cindy filed for divorce in 2005, but it looks like they reconciled before the final order was entered. Can you post the link to this Domestic Court Relations Paper?

Yes, his name is George.

Yes, his name is George. Is this the dissolution of marriage file? George and Cindy filed for divorce in 2005, but it looks like they reconciled before the final order was entered. Can you post the link to this Domestic Court Relations Paper?
Wouldn't that have been the same year Caylee was born?

OMG! That would be around the time Casey was pregnant!

maybe it was this that I posted the other day
I came across it on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel forum by someone named Michele claiming to know Casey and the family...She's answering a post in reference to Caylee's father..

There is no father figure in Caylee's life. Only her loving grandpa and uncle and lots of other long-time male friends who treated Caylee like their own. But to my knowledge, no one knows who the father is and as far as I can assume - different people got a different story. The police heard he was dead, I heard something totally different when I asked her about a year ago.*Shrug*

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/so...6V9G81LEKAP/p5

I am trying to find it too. IIRC, it is on the first thread and it is a copy from another posting site - maybe the Orlando Sentinal. I will keep digging.

ETA - Looks like we posted at the same time Shinalite. That's what I was looking for.

One thing that don't wash.... Casey's close friends know who the father is.. or who Casey had told who the father is. Girls talk, and I believe at least 2 of these girls are covering, one being Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tad72