Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what would Caylee need to be protected from (that she would give her child to someone)?

Alex's post was very revealing...sounds like she knew Casey was thinking about doing something with/to Caylee. LE should bring Alex in for questionning as well, if they even know who she is.

it is a he. I think he was a BF too.

I thought his name was Lazzaro??
Lazzaro is the new boyfriend.

Razzano was someone quoted in a myspace message on Casey's account as getting out of prison after 3 years.

I tried to quote the earlier post in my reply, but it kept hanging up so I finally said the hell with it and posted without the earlier reference.

This should be very interesting indeed! :)

Off topic..........has anyone else had problems posting to Websleuths this afternoon? ........

Yes Leila, I have had some trouble and getting the same timed out message as well...

Ok I have tons of comments from Casey's my space that I would like to post here but I don't know if I can.....but this one is very interesting:

Do you think that was typo, and this is Anthony Lazzaro who she started dating in June???
Jun 17, 2006 5:28 PM

WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND CHILL SOMTIME YOU KNOW ANTHONY RAZZANO JUST GOT OUTTA PRISON 3 YRS HE SERVERED
This was the post that mentioned Razzano.

YES I have had problems as well, maybe a mod could look in to it.

Jun 9, 2008 8:44 AM
hey baby! i hope NY is treating you right.

question!!!!!

do you know any local girls, that can sing? my boyfriend Tony, and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist.

let me know!!!

i miss you!♥

Her baby girl is missing this same day and she's on myspace????? WTF??
She posted this message on this profile: http://www.myspace.com/hotnchaotic
Who I have gathered from comments that his name is Pedro from PR.

what would Caylee need to be protected from (that she would give her child to someone)?

Alex's post was very revealing...sounds like she knew Casey was thinking about doing something with/to Caylee. LE should bring Alex in for questionning as well, if they even know who she is.

Alex is a 'he'.

Ummmmm - her mother? That's what I think. I don't think Casey wants her mom to be able to have anything to do with Caylee.

Salem

Jun 9, 2008 8:44 AM
hey baby! i hope NY is treating you right.

question!!!!!

do you know any local girls, that can sing? my boyfriend Tony, and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist.

let me know!!!

i miss you!♥

Her baby girl is missing this same day and she's on myspace????? WTF??
She posted this message on this profile: http://www.myspace.com/hotnchaotic
Who I have gathered from comments that his name is Pedro from PR.

Did u notice that under CHILDREN she put 'Someday'?? :mad:

Casey Anthony could get a chance to bond out of jail and her attorney said Monday she may be willing to tell detectives what she knows about her child's disappearance if she can be immune from prosecution.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16945143/detail.html

I hope they don't even consider this.............

Let me see if I got this straight.

First this lunatic ditches/(Lord only knows what) her kid, then she prances around the bar scene for well over a month, then her mother has to force her to tell her that she has no idea where her daughter is and now after sending LE on a wild goose chase she has the audacity to blackmail them by saying she "MAY" be willing to tell them what she knows if they let her out of jail. That's just plain ridiculous.

Hey Casey, I have a bulletin for you...in case you aren't aware this is not a game and your daughter was not toy that you misplaced....cut the crap and tell us where to look for your kid.

Her family really must have had their hands full with her throughout the years, no doubt this particular tactic has worked on them many, many times.

The last time the grandparents saw Caylee was on June 9th. But, evidently Cindy is saying the last time Casey saw Caylee is on June 14th.

Today is the first time I am hearing that it was June 14th. It was always June 9th. I think they are trying to make it seem like the person that saw Caylee walking at the mall June 12, 13, 14 is correct since LE can't prove it. I will tell you what though,.. if my daughter was kidnapped I would know what date she was taken! JMO

Did u notice that under CHILDREN she put 'Someday'?? :mad:

The link is a myspace profile to a guy. Maybe he doesn't have kids yet, and from the looks of it, he may never. It appears he's gay.

Today is the first time I am hearing that it was June 14th. It was always June 9th. I think they are trying to make it seem like the person that saw Caylee walking at the mall June 12, 13, 14 is correct since LE can't prove it. I will tell you what though,.. if my daughter was kidnapped I would know what date she was taken! JMO

IMO, they are saying the 14th because Caylee was killed on the 9th- There's a reason they are saying the 14th that has somthing to do with pinning this on someone else, I'm sure..

Le had this woman's statement day 1, and discounted it..

yeah, I could see that...but she's darn lucky her mother has helped her so much these past few years with Caylee.

And if it's true she's asking for immunity, then I think we've definitely crossed the line into criminal action. It's beyond "I gave my baby to somebody to hide her for a few weeks to get back at my mother" type of thing, as demented as that sounds.

I had a c-section with both of my kids and I wasn't able to hold them right away because the dr had to stitch me up. So, this isn't unheard of.
'

Same with my kids. It's no big deal. So why is Gma going on about that? Making a mountain out of a molehill, IMO. Can we say drama queen?

she's all about smoke and mirrors now...IMO. She wants to divert everybody's attention from the obvious...which is her daughter.

This comment was from big brother Lee. Seems they are very close, and something in common... Cruella De Vil... (sorry if this offends, just seems to be my latest feelings and MHO)

May 29, 2006 5:58 PM
Hey Case,

I love you. And I love my niece. Just be the strong person that I know you can be and you two are going to rule the world. I will personally see to it, ok? Know that I am proud of you. Please don't forget what I said to you today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member