Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it not said that Casey's father was A COP. So she gets put in jail because she is a liar,and now if she is immune from prosecution she will tell the TRUTH.

Since Dad was or is a cop I wonder if he may have an enemy in Jesse's family. They could possibly have the child to settle a score. That would explain Anthony's strange behavior. Just my thoughts at the moment.

Or Jesse could be the father and his family could be in organized crime. According to Jesse's fathers blog on MySpace he would definately go to any lengths to protect his family. Very militant aura around that dude. I don't think it is a coincidence that Jesse is into LE and so was George. I think both families are known to one another. Anthony's may or may not know that Jesse is possibly the Dad of Caylee

I made a quick searchable map on Google Maps...
If there is something else I need to add (or any misinformation) please let me know...
I've never made one before so hopefully it worked!!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c

I put
Casey's parents house
Ricardo and Amy's place
The first apartment Casey took LE to (ZG's)
The second place she took them (ZG'S mother's)
The location where the car was found (Amscot)
Universal Studios (where Casey claimed to be currently working)
Fusian night club and lounge
Thanks!

Really great job shinalite- does anyone have the address of the office of ZG that was robbed?

Geezzzzz! She changed boyfriends again:

Jun 18, 2006 12:56 PM
Casey it was sooo good seeing you last night!! You and Adam are pretty much the cutest thing ever and I hope things are great w/ you guys!!

I hope we will be seeing more of eachother and hang out again!!

Brother Lee knows stuff:

Jun 18, 2006 10:22 AM
so I found this really good father's day gift at barnes n nobles...it's How To Get A Job: For Dummies

was that wrong? What a day...

First time posting on this thread -- although I've been lurking from day one... ;)

Anyways, I've had 2 c-sections and was not able to hold my kids right after they were born. I thought that was pretty standard.

So if grandma was the first to hold the baby, does that mean that "daddy" wasn't even in the delivery room?? I've been brainstorming about why Jesse would not want to be identified as Caylee's daddy (if he is)... money factors; family factors; ???. Or could it be that Casey just talked him into pretending to be the daddy after she got pregnant, either to throw someone off (the real daddy) or to make herself look good ("ohhh, congrats to you engaged & pregnant" kinda stuff).

I just think they're all whacked. Poor little Caylee. I'm praying she's found soon. In the meantime, I think we should hang poor little "mommy" up by her toenails until she comes clean with the truth, if she even remembers what that is anymore. :(

First time posting on this thread -- although I've been lurking from day one... ;)

Anyways, I've had 2 c-sections and was not able to hold my kids right after they were born. I thought that was pretty standard.

So if grandma was the first to hold the baby, does that mean that "daddy" wasn't even in the delivery room?? I've been brainstorming about why Jesse would not want to be identified as Caylee's daddy (if he is)... money factors; family factors; ???. Or could it be that Casey just talked him into pretending to be the daddy after she got pregnant, either to throw someone off (the real daddy) or to make herself look good ("ohhh, congrats to you engaged & pregnant" kinda stuff).

I just think they're all whacked. Poor little Caylee. I'm praying she's found soon. In the meantime, I think we should hang poor little "mommy" up by her toenails until she comes clean with the truth, if she even remembers what that is anymore. :(

This did occur to me... Or she was pregnant before she got with Jesse and he manned up and tried to do the noble thing.

The grandmother acted like a total a$$ during her phone interview with the cute blonde chic (can't think of her name) on Fox news. I would tell you ANYTHING you could possibly think of asking me if I was in this situation. Why is granny acting so defensive? I don't get it... She said the people of Orlando ''get her'' or something along those lines..Oh she is so in denial believe me the people are starting to HATE her and yes that includes the people of Orlando grandma! It's like she is all bent out of shape because America is disgusted with her stupid daughter. She should be bent out of shape that her daughter probably murdered her grand daughter.

she's all about smoke and mirrors now...IMO. She wants to divert everybody's attention from the obvious...which is her daughter.

JMO-but I would like to back off a little from the incest direction as well as the complete and total bashing of Gma-Keep in mind that this is JMO and counts for no more than 2 cents.

My reasons are simply because I don't see the possibility of incest here-that doesn't mean there isn't...it just is not compelling. Because of that, I am afraid we are approaching serious bashing of a family that has been victimized...not allowed by WS.

Also the thread is being rapidly filled up about this speculation , and I personally would love to see more of the focus around the time line, the maps with locations, discussion on what LE might be up to...rather than getting bogged down in the minutia of the unlikely statements being made by this family...

Peace to all, and no offense intended to anyone!!!

Mom's attorney sends letter to Sheriffs office.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0721/16943570.pdf
May I just say, what a tool.

Officer Padillo said on a phoner w/Fox earlier today that this dude won't return the phone messages being left by the sheriff's dept., who are eager to interview Casey.

So today he sends a letter on his cheeseball stationery informing them that they should call him on his cell phone, the number of which he conveniently omits from the letter, and goes on to ask them to call his office number instead.

Is the bar exam in Florida really easy, or what?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c

I find it interesting on this map that "Shinalite" posted, that there is a Sawgrass Lake, which isn't too far from where all this was going on. And that is also the name of the apartment complxex she said this woman she gave caylee too lived at, whcih was false...but she could have been using that particular complex because it has the same name as the lake.

I don't know but it could be her telling us in "her own (demented) way" where she left caylee. Not sure if this lake has a beach or not, but it certainly looks accessible.

It's off to the left between highways 27 and 429.

Brother Lee knows stuff:

Jun 18, 2006 10:22 AM
so I found this really good father's day gift at barnes n nobles...it's How To Get A Job: For Dummies

was that wrong? What a day...

From where I'm reading this, it could be directed at
either Caylee's daddy or Mr. Anthony, (Casey's dad)

As far as incest goes I am with you. I doubt incest was involved here. Now about Gma.. I guess if she at least acted like she cared I could agree but as of now she is throwing the focus off of finding this little girl and IMO she is hampering the investigation by not telling all she knows.

JMO-but I would like to back off a little from the incest direction as well as the complete and total bashing of Gma-Keep in mind that this is JMO and counts for no more than 2 cents.

My reasons are simply because I don't see the possibility of incest here-that doesn't mean there isn't...it just is not compelling. Because of that, I am afraid we are approaching serious bashing of a family that has been victimized...not allowed by WS.

Also the thread is being rapidly filled up about this speculation , and I personally would love to see more of the focus around the time line, the maps with locations, discussion on what LE might be up to...rather than getting bogged down in the minutia of the unlikely statements being made by this family...

Peace to all, and no offense intended to anyone!!!

Oh. For. Crying. Out. Loud. This family is turning this whole tragedy into a freakin' circus or a joke. A precious beautiful innocent little girl who trusted her family to take care of her is missing, MISSING, and mom is telling stupid lies and leading LE down hallways to her non-existent office at Disney and Grandma is talking about "codes" and other nonsense. I swear.... somebody needs to read the riot act to all interested parties. I know this is America and all, but jeeez, there's got to be something we can do to force these people to TELL what they know!!! JMO of course.

As far as incest goes I am with you. I doubt incest was involved here. Now about Gma.. I guess if she at least acted like she cared I could agree but as of now she is throwing the focus off of finding this little girl and IMO she is hampering the investigation by not telling all she knows.

I agree. IMO, Gma is not acting like a victim and shouldn't be treated like one. And I bet Meghan on Fox would agree with me.

I agree with you (and others) about the incest idea. It was just something that we discussed earlier today, trying to figure out just what this woman is hiding. Not really important when it comes to the larger issue of finding Caylee.

Also think that she has hampered the investigation by not telling all she knows. She is making people hate her and her controlling attitude, and I'm afraid that people will cease to care about finding the baby.

2 Minutes til Nancy Grace..... I hope she wrings her out!

Oh, yikes. My brother just called me on the Yahoo Messenger. NOW, what do I do???? aaaaaaaa

From where I'm reading this, it could be directed at
either Caylee's daddy or Mr. Anthony, (Casey's dad)

That's what I gathered also. Either/or... I'm reading through these comments and wow was she a party girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm