Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously thinks someone who is GM's myspace friend should email her and tell her that they need to get a spokesperson.

If that was the case and she wanted to get that apartment,.. why would she give the cell phone number of ZG that the police contacted and said she didn't know Casey or Caylee?

true..I went over the arrest record again and it doesnt say if the ZG the police identified from the contact card denied or confirmed viewing an apartment there... so I dont think we know if she did or didnt...She just denied knowing Casey or Caylee....and Casey denied knowing her when shown a photo of her...

There is a ZG but I believe she is going to somehow be "kin" to an accomplice. This just smells like a younger generation operation.

Well I am off to bed,.. I am too tired.
I am praying for the beautiful little Caylee,.. HOPEFULLY tomorrow there will be a resolution, one way or another. But sadly I don't think that will be the case. :(

If that was the case and she wanted to get that apartment,.. why would she give the cell phone number of ZG that the police contacted and said she didn't know Casey or Caylee?[/quote]

YES YES YES YES YES RESOUNDING YES! THE MISSING PIECE! I think zg is a person known to either or both Amy and Morales and given to Casey!

Again, I don't know what may have occurred in this situation but the mother's words seem like more than a person coming out from anesthesia from a C Section. Many of us had C Sections and didn't hold our infants first, but it's no big deal years later like this seems to be for Cindy to mention it today.

JMHO.:)
Maria

Exactly! I had 2 c-sections- my first went straight to the NICU, but my second went right to my hubby's arms after she was cleaned up and I couldn't hold her until I was in recovery. I can't remember anymore (which is bad, it hasn't even been six months yet lol) but I think my mother may have held her before I did as well. I would never be jealous of them for that fact, especially not three years later. I really think it was just a cover to hide the real reason for that blog.

Liltigress posted on the closed thread: RED highlight mine...

believe this was posted already before, but I feel the need to post it again. This is a comment to Lee from Casey:

Aug 10, 2006 8:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

:waitasec:
Kind of an odd statement huh? :confused:

Personally, I would like to know what ZG does for a living, she may not babysit, but she DOES know Casy, imo, and there's a reason Casey "named" her, imo..

according to Casey, ZG was a seasonal worker at Universal...but that proved to be a lie...
I mean she could have just thrown out the name and it just happened someone with that name looked at an apartment in April...
or...in conversation she heard about this person looking at a place there...

I dunno...it's weird....

Does anyone know what kind of apts the Sawgrass apts are? I worked for luxury apts when I lived in south Fla some time ago, and we had to get alot of info and pre qualify peeps before we even let them look at a model- they had to tell what their job was, etc. I hope they not only checked out ZG, but people who came to look at apts after her and verify that they were in fact there- Caycey could have made up a name to check out the apts, seen ZG's name and info and used/googled it for all sorts of purposes.

Just thinking out loud

If that was the case and she wanted to get that apartment,.. why would she give the cell phone number of ZG that the police contacted and said she didn't know Casey or Caylee?

Probably the same reason she led LE through the doors & halls of an office building, gave them the name of her supervisor, and then admitted she was not employed there at all.
She's a proven liar and she'll use whatever lie is the most convenient. She had ZG's phone number, knew ZG was a real person, and knew ZG's name was on a guest card. Based on that, Casey probably thought she had a pretty good chance of convincing LE that her story about ZG was the truth -- so she gave them her number.

JMO

Correct, ZG verified she saw the apt, and LE confirmed it was her.
oh... could zg be a person that amy and morales would want revenge on? To cover their trail of what they did with Caylee???

If she is tired and incapable of going on interviews she simply needs to get a spokesperson for the family.
In my opinion she loves the attention she is getting. She spent more time talking about herself then Caylee.

The threat "Do you want me to pass out here, ect."

This woman truly has some serious issues. A part of me wonders if SHE did something to the little girl????

She did basically the same thing to Meghan with that "you don't interview me like I want you'll look bad". I don't remember the exact words. But it wasn't nice.

I'm still going through some of the comments on the myspace pages and it is said in more than one post that the parents were getting alcohol for one reason or another. This must be a drinking family. The mother was getting alcohol for Casey before she was 21....

She did basically the same thing to Meghan with that "you don't interview me like I want you'll look bad". I don't remember the exact words. But it wasn't nice.
I know but at least Meghan spoke up to her.

I was so mad at Greta at first for letting Cindy talk to her like that. The more I think about it I think people here who thought Greta was just letting her ramble for a reason are RIGHT ON.

She won't answer anything anyway...best to let her ramble and hopefully slip up.

You would think her family would put her to bed. I guess maybe they are so used to her acting like this that it's normal to them???

and gma needs to realize that she is taking the focus off of finding caylee because all of the focus is on grand~freakin~ma!

And I think I hate the word focus now, dudes!!!!

maur33
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...e4e9be1b8c574c

I find it interesting on this map that "Shinalite" posted, that there is a Sawgrass Lake, which isn't too far from where all this was going on. And that is also the name of the apartment complxex she said this woman she gave caylee too lived at, whcih was false...but she could have been using that particular complex because it has the same name as the lake.

I don't know but it could be her telling us in "her own (demented) way" where she left caylee. Not sure if this lake has a beach or not, but it certainly looks accessible.

It's off to the left between highways 27 and 429.

thank you soooooo much for this map!.....i saved it, can you help me out..i don't see highway 27.....

eta....very interesting about Sawgrass Lake, hmmmm

Hi, if you enlarge the map or focus in closer than start looking to the left of the center area (you need to use your mouse and drag the screen over to the right and look on the left the area with the sawgrass lake will come into view. And it sits right inbetween these 2 numbered highways.

Just listened to Greta, Never thought I would make a negative comment about a family but GM was a complete whack job tonight. I know shes tired but why go on TV if you absolutely make no sense??? Continued to ask for publics help but skirted important issues. Told Greta she'd better be nice to her. How can LE or anyone look for this poor innocent child when the adults in her life are so zoned??? Is everyone involved in this case on drugs????? I,m frustrated!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute