Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Marie,.. they all have the same middle name,.. Cynthia Marie, Casey Marie and Caylee Marie

Okay, I've been comparing the signatures of Cynthia M. Anthony on the child neglect papers versus the mortgage paperwork with both Cynthia M. & George Anthony (it shows their correct address so I know it's them) --> and the signatures look like matches to me!

Has anyone looked at these? It's late, maybe I'm overly tired...

Wow... :eek:

OMG! 2006. Was it Kaylee? ( not sure of her birth date).

And Cindy still has a current FL RN license with no disciplinary action? How? Are we sure it's the same person???

This is a felony, isn't it?

could be why she sounds like a "office nurse" and not in direct contact with patients/clients.

thanks for the well wishes for my husband, from the last thread:)
...the surgery went "perfect", per his Dr...(knee surgery)

bumping this...

so can anyone confirm whether the second Cynthia Anthony has the middle initial of M. or K.?

It is M from what I have read, and I believe both Casey and Caylee both have the same middle name

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7038932&version=1&locale=EN-US

brother testified that he did not know about the car being abandoned..only that his father called him and was worried about gma and asked him to come to the home and he would tell him about it there.

~~~~

gma testified that her son was waiting for her at home because of the car that had been towed...

yeah, & it was interesting to hear the investigator testify in regards to the stench in the vehicle

Boy, we do have to be careful what we post here! I am getting this off another talk page.

according to CNN, caylee's mom is a person of interest in what prosecutor's are saying looks more and more like a homicide.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/22/missing.florida.girl.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Nancy Grace said Casey is now considered a person of interest. There was a psychotherapist on Nancy Grace who was saying she has noticed there are huge boundary issues in the relationship between Cindy and Casey and that Cindy even stated that Casey has said she has never felt bonded to Caylee because her mother has always taken over and that she would like to feel a bond with her daughter someday. Very unhealthy dynamics ya' think????:confused:

THey all have the same middle name MARIE!

I do have a question and no one answered it,.. could you get child neglect for serving people under 21 alcohol? Maybe the one child neglect is for serving Casey alcohol when she was underage.

I think the one that says cynthia marie anthony has to be her even tho it is before caylee's birth and I bet the other one is her too. kind of weird to have 2 cynthia anthonys with child neglect cases against. now here is another mystery about that woman!
First of all you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I would bet that both of them are for Cynthia. One could have been a patient. If the charges were dropped or she wasn't convicted it wouldn't have affected her license.

THIS IS BIG. IT IS BIG ON MANY LEVELS!

1. She could have harmed or killed Caylee
2. She would be more willing to overlook Casey's temper with a child and help her with the whole sordid affair.

I think you should call this in as a tip Kathyn! Hopefully the detectives know...but we can't be sure.

From NG- did anyone see that her former bf ( I think Jesse) gave a statement today that HE HEARD CAYLEE on the background of an 18 minute phone call on 6/28??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum