Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something here (even after reading all the threads)...but who is Amy? Is this a friend of Casey?

(putting on a "Duh" expression here)

Wonder if she thought she could park it there for a few weeks the odor would go away and then she could go pick it back up. Maybe tell people the car was broke and in the shop?

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it! :)[/QUOTE]

They planned on Casey and Amy moving in together and I bet Cindy knew nothing about it. Interesting.

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

By June 24th, they still hadn't moved into the house. 9 days earlier was June 15th.

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Who is JP?

Ok, in the warrant didnt it say something like a man contacting them to say she had been living with him during that time in question but she did not have Caylee? I am too tired to find that link.

I'm wrong, sorry she was living with Amy per Anthony Lazarro.

Ok, in the warrant didnt it say something like a man contacting them to say she had been living with him during that time in question but she did not have Caylee? I am too tired to find that link.

it was worded really strangely but i think the bf was saying that Casey told him she as of june 9, was staying with amy ( the gf of caseys ex ricardo)..He (anthony) also says the last time he personally seen caylee was on june 2 at the pool in the complex

These are "updates" to Amy's Facebook page: (I found all the references to being homeless rather interesting, since Casey was suppose to be living with her, right? )

Amy Huizenga
's bank stuff is now offically taken care of. I have my money back and the old account is closed.
Updated on Monday

Amy Huizenga's Mini-Feed
Yesterday

Amy 's bank stuff is now offically taken care of. I have my money back and the old account is closed.
2:21pm

Amy is feeling hopeful... this story will have a happy ending.
12:34pm

Amy is telling every one to join the Caylee is missing group. Please help and eye out for this little girl!
2:40am

Amy is telling every one to join the Caylee is missing group. Please help and eye out for this little girl!
4:30pm
July 19

Amy says thanks for the birthday love, she spent the day putting up flyers, maybe best way to use a birthday ever.
6:36pm

Amy says fridays on 50 tonight for her birthday. Please please keep Caylee in your prayers.
4:14pm

Amy posted a group.
2:34pm

Caylee Anythony is missing
Facebook Group
I REALIZE THAT MANY OF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE ORLANDO AREA OR KNOW CAYLEE ANTHONY, WHICH CAN MAKE THIS SOMEWHAT OF AN IMPERSONAL SITUATION. BUT THIS IS VERY PERSONAL AND DEVASTATING TO THE FRIENDS AN...

Amy says fridays on 50 tonight for her birthday. Please please keep Caylee in your prayers.
2:28pm

Amy hasn't eaten since tuesday morning. Please check out the photos of Caylee... she is missing.
12:42pm

Amy says look at the photos I posted. This little girl is still missing.
10:50am

Amy says look at the photos I posted. This little girl is missing.
2:41am

Amy added new photos to Caylee Anthony is missing.
2:36am
Added to:
Caylee Anthony is missing - 4 Photos

1:19am

Amy joined the group Caylee Anythony is missing.
1:16am
July 17

2:29pm

Amy added new photos to Caylee Anthony is missing.
1:55pm
Added to:
Caylee Anthony is missing - 6 Photos

Amy is actually having the press looking for her and her friends. Can't talk to the press, but please, go read about Caylee Anthony and her disappearance on-line.
9:57am
July 16

Amy is tired from 10 hours of trying to get things striaght. Pray for this missing little girl!
10:29pm

Amy is on hold with the check fraud department and then gets to go cancel an account and then go fill out a police report.
10:10am

Amy is on hold with the check department and then gets to go cancel an account and then go fill out a police report.
10:06am
July 15

Amy had 400 stolen in cash and over 600 in forged checks... and sadly there are worse things happening.
10:10pm

Amy plans to attend Disney's "High School Musical".
7:13pm

Amy is still very homeless, this bites.
7:10pm
July 14

Amy is in Puerto Rico!!!! It is beautiful here!
12:13pm
July 6

Amy is hating being home alone... I wanted to go to voyage.
9:25pm

Amy has a glimmer of hope to still have the home she was supposed to have!
9:26pm
July 4

Amy is without a home again! How does this keep happening? Happy 4th...
12:29am

Amy is bbq tomorrow... let me know if you want to come!
3:16pm
July 2

Amy is telling everyone to come to the bbq on friday and then to lake eola for fireworks!
12:49pm
July 1

Has anyone found anything about Christine Chester who told investigators she was Casey's best friend?

sorry. my speakers were turned down. When I go to myspace....esp with hubby snoring next to me. :)

I couldn't get to Jesse's dad's MySpace.My internet security said it was blocking an attempt on my computer and won't let the page download. Anyone else having problems.

I couldn't get to Jesse's dad's MySpace.My internet security said it was blocking an attempt on my computer and won't let the page download. Anyone else having problems.

It worked for me but maybe it is all the graphics on his page preventing you.

I have been wondering if the odor/stench was so bad in the car why wasn't it noticed by the towing company. Most times that towing company would have called the LE if there was such a bad/stench/death odor. Are we sure the detective isn't trying to scare these people to death just to see what happens ?

Goodnight Bratlings, and all. Good find, Missy, keep digging. :)

I have been wondering if the odor/stench was so bad in the car why wasn't it noticed by the towing company. Most times that towing company would have called the LE if there was such a bad/stench/death odor. Are we sure the detective isn't trying to scare these people to death just to see what happens ?

it's a possibility but I thought the first reports of a stench came from people in the Amscot parking lot...I mean the earlier reports made it seem like thats what alerted attention to the car and it being towed, before the whole case was out in the public...will have to go back and see if I can find a link on that...

Goodnight Bratlings, and all. Good find, Missy, keep digging. :)

yeah I am off too, good night all!!
but really interesting stuff you found Missy...these dates on the posts you found are really important...Need to make sure we bump your posts tomorrow!

it's a possibility but I thought the first reports of a stench came from people in the Amscot parking lot...I mean the earlier reports made it seem like thats what alerted attention to the car and it being towed, before the whole case was out in the public...will have to go back and see if I can find a link on that...
If it had come from people in the parking lot, LE would have been called instead of the tow truck. The tow truck company, imo, should have called LE when they smelled it and did not. George Anthony should never have had possession of that vehicle after it was towed.

The article I just read said that the owner of the Amscot check cashing business called for a tow. I would assume this was because the car was simply abandoned.

Those are very interesting comments by Amy!

Where is Lake Eola? Found it. It is off of S. Rosalind and E. Robinson.

Does anyone have the address for Cindy's house?

I would like to get an idea of where she could have driven if she did in fact dig up Caylee and dump the body somewhere else. In order to do this, we have to start at the Athony's house and work outward. While she could have taken her just about anywhere, my guess would be she didn't take her far. We know the car ended up at Goldenrod and Colonial Drive. I would like to see what that route looks like.

Oviedo, FL is 18 miles from Orlando and where Amy mentioned her mail went to.

Oveido is a tad more remote -- building up like crazy but not quite as bad as Orlando itself. The Anthony house is in Orlando, not Oveido. (I used to have a friend who lived in the general neighborhood).

looking at the orlando blog on the hearing (I posted the link in the media section) a couple things stand out (pasted below):

Gerus and another cadaver dog both alerted to smells of human decomposition in the Anthony's backyard, Forgey testifed. That's one reason why cops began digging in backyard.

But no body has been found yet -- Baez points out.

Deputy Jason Forgey is on the stand now. He is a dog handler. His dog, Gerus, is trained as a cadaver dog.

On July 17, Garus was used to search Casey's car for the smell of human remains. He alerted to the vehicle -- he jumped into the trunk.

The dog alerted to the odor of human decomposition in the trunk.

Here's what cops have found in the trunk of Casey's car so far:

Hair that appears to match Caylee.

Dirt.

Questionable stains that show up under a black light.

The Anthonys say trash was left in the car. On Thursday, investigators got the trash from George Anthony and are still investigating whether it's the source of the "decomposing" smell. It has not been determined yet.

The detective testified that he believes "the two smells are not the same."

Detective Yuri Melich is on the stand now.

The prosecutor is asking about Casey's car - a white Pontiac- that was registered to Casey's father.

It was recovered at Amscot - a check-cashing business - on Goldenrod and Colonial.

Crime scene investigators have the car now. There was talk about a smell in the car, and that's why cops seized the car. The smell was decomposition, Melich said. They are trying to find out why the car smelled that way.

This was also interesting:

Scene in the courtroom:

Casey's face has changed. She is no longer crying. Her face is blank.

Casey's parents are crying as they listen to the detective.

I don't recall hearing this before:

It is believed that Caylee is still alive because she was said to spotted on July 12, 2008, by friends of Anthony's, who say they saw her at ashopping area somewhere along the Orange County, Seminole County line, but they say they do not know who the Caylee was with at the time.

The last time she was seen she was wearing a blue and pink outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/257541

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member