Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy reminds me of my mother who is deceased,if she were alive my sister would not be in jail.

Wait a minute.

Why are Amy and Casey exchanging messages on Amy's facebook page in mid-late June? Wasn't Casey supposedly staying with Amy and Ricardo at this time?

This wouldn't be that strange, think about all of the people who are married or just live together who send myspace messages to each other! Hello, look to the right and tell them what you have to say. I don't know why people feel the need to post so much crap online.

Fox is really focusing on this case today. Every few minutes they come up with some new sound bite with the caption of "Where is Caylee". They are waiting to see if she makes bond. Do we know of any more truth to the rumor that she will be rearrested as soon as she bonds out?

I don't think LE would do this, because I think they want to see her next move is, and when she doesn't tell them where she is they will point that out as another lie, or manipulation tactic.

It is so cruel that people always have "sightings" of missing people. The police need to go and arrest the person who made up the Atlanta sighting and throw them in jail.

Total cruelty.

So the police need to go and arrest Cindy Anthony. She's the one that made this up. I'd bet my next paycheck on it!

Maybe they're the Neighbors From Hell. I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of crabby ol' Cindy.

LOL Me, either. I've said before that I can't be completely objective about this case, because Cindy reminds me of my ex-MIL. I walked on eggshells for 30 years, and that was long enough, thank you very much. If I got on Cindy's bad side, I'd just have to move.

How do you then explain the cadaver hit from the dogs there and also in the trunk that had dirt in it? I agree it was shallow, thus why the body was removed, imo..

Makes you wonder if Gma's dog had a hit of his own in the backyard. I would notice if my dog was suddenly obsessed with a certain area. I bet Gma would have as well.

As per fox:

Police are holding on to hope that she is still alive

Someone has called to and saw the child get on an airline.... They are hoping that they call the CRIME LINE not Cindy's phone etc etc

There gonna follow up on these tips.

I think Cindy thinks she's capable,I think Casey walks today.

Lets see....Cindy thinks she is capable, Casey did her own investigation and
they watch TV. Obviously, they haven't been watching what we watch or they would know that leaving LE out of this isn't the way to go regardless of the situation.

:bang:

OME

Deputy on phone (FoxNews)
reason to believe child is dead?
actually still working with hope that she is alive. Obviously, there is some evidence to contrary, but we are still working with hope
New Information?
Several calls...... lawyer has made statement that somebody saw her getting on airplane. Use the Crime Line if you see her or have info. We will follow up.
Considering allegations that she was abused?
One of the things we are investigating. Still trying to ascertain.
Living with the grandmother when child disappeared? Do you think Cindy knows more than she's saying?
(He talked around that one; didni't really answer)
Do you believe that the mother will help if she's released?
If she has info, absolutely she should come out with it. (Again, not really answer to the question)
done

I'm watching Fox do a phoner w/a sherrif's deputy.

They're asking about the child abuse angle.

Boy, once Fox bites down on a story they don't let go, and this is a story with great human interest value, partially because of the weirdness of the family dynamic.

Yes Cindy was the one that called police,at her convenience.

Yes Cindy was the one that called police,at her convenience.
You know, I think it was a threat that got out of hand. Casey wouldn't cough up Caylee's location, so grandma drove her to the police station. It was closed (denied!).

More conversation follows in the car on the way home. Casey still refuses to tell mom where the baby is, so mom says "OK, then I'm calling the cops." And she did.

I wonder how Casey felt hearing her mother make that call, knowing that the walls were starting to close in on her.

Exactly.
I'm not advocating covering up a crime, I know that's wrong. But if one does want to cover up, why call attention to it? Surely she isn't so stupid that she thought LE wouldn't figure out what happened.

IMO, something happened on 7/15 that made them have to be pre-emptive.. Possibly the stealing of checks from Amy that would tie Casey to that place and the abandoned car.
OR
Cindy Anthony has the worst case of Mondschousan (sp?) by proxy I have ever seen

Warrkat and Liz - thank you. I was trying to figure out when Cindy could have done this tour. With her schedule being so 'busy', I was thinking she may not have had time to change tank tops.

Also, Fox just showed a still pic of Cindy and Caylee. In this picture you could clearly see stuffed animals in what appeared to be a living room or dining room. No toys appearing in the Casey bedroom tour seems odd.

OME

DianeB remember Cindy calledd 911 after she saw the station closed and then hung up. After she got home she waited 45 minutes to call because they were working on the myspace page. her convenience. JMO

(O/T, but OME the line in your sig reminds me of one of the best Todd Rundgren songs ever.)

DianeB remember Cindy calledd 911 after she saw the station closed and then hung up. After she got home she waited 45 minutes to call because they were working on the myspace page. her convenience. JMO
That is one of the most peculiar things about this. Who the hell goes home and plays on myspace when a child is missing and your car is sitting in the driveway smelling to high heaven?

And BTW, is the smellobile the car that grandma used to pick up Casey and drive to the police station?

Seriously now..who in their right mind would even give myspace a thought at a time like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member