Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a "what if" scenario we have not considered.

What if there was sexual abuse involved here? Not to say I think there was...but we have seen these cases before.

Nothing's out of the question. Could be Casey found out about the abuse by bf or someone watching Caylee and maybe ingnored it. Casey might be covering for someone else and Cindy is covering for Casey. The sad fact is Caylee is probably no longer alive and however she died, I'm sure there was suffering.

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this board.

I apologize if this was already asked and answered but do we have any idea when the forensics on the car will be completed. Was it discussed on any of the shows covering this case.

Welcome!!! I will let others who have been on this all day answer your question...

:Welcome-12-june:

Welcome to the group, Deanne! Lots of great people here, and a talented group as well! My dad's family is from Pennsy...Scranton. Glad you're here!
:)

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker on this site for quite a while now and this case has prompted me to finally become an actual participant! My name is Deanne. I live in Pennsylvania and I'm a 40ish married mom of 2. I got interested in stuff like this when my mom was working for our local District Attorney. Even though these cases sometimes keep me up at night, I can't help but become emotionally involved.....and this case is one of them. It's just so twisted and tragic :(

I've read through every page (after page) of posts but I still have a few questions and may have just missed the information before, so please bear with me here...

1. Where exactly was Casey living when Caylee disappeared? Was it with the possible boyfriend, Anthony? If so..why did she request his phone number from jail?

2.Does anyone else think that he may be involved in Caylee's death? And Casey is covering for him? Has there been any info on him that I missed?

3. When Lee was talking to Caylee the night the police were <finally> called....did I read somewhere that the grandmother was outside? Why was she outside at that time of the morning/night and what was she doing out there? (Wasn't it like 12-3 am?)

4. Where does Lee live? He seems like the only credible one of the entire bunch.

5. Lastly, I just want to voice about the few times I've read about it being a possible accident. I don't buy that for ONE minute! Why hide it then?

Whew, it feels better just to get this out there LOL! Way better than talking to myself or the TV!

Welcome! We are neighbors.

Thank you liltigress!

I reread the info. on his dad's site and he states Caylee's family are personal friends of his and his family's. I originally misread it.

Someone earlier posted about LE searching ip addresses and postings during the month Caylee was missing. This will provide a lot of information for the timeline. What gets me is that Casey was stupid enough to continue to post to social networking sites during this timeframe. Everyone knows how trackable the internet is. So either she did not murder her daughter and has nothing to hide, or she is a complete idiot.

or put them all in the same room wired for sound and see what they all say.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Let them fight it out and point fingers until the whereabouts of this precious child comes out.

Welcome!!! I will let others who have been on this all day answer your question...

:Welcome-12-june:

nothing specific, but there are 2 holds on her bond right now that are undisclosed, not sure if it's related yet..

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this board.

I apologize if this was already asked and answered but do we have any idea when the forensics on the car will be completed. Was it discussed on any of the shows covering this case.
Welcome to WS, Clair De Lune!

They said in the press conference yesterday they were pushing them through as quickly as possible, if I recall correctly (IIRC). No word yet on if they have been completed, but it does take time with the DNA. They have to be certain it is blood or bodily fluids and that it does belong to Caylee. I think we will know the second it comes back if it is Caylee's...because they will issue an arrest warrant for Murder for Casey.

Something I find odd in this case is how all the child missing folks are missing. Usually the guy from America's Most Wanted gets involved and Mark whose daughter was killed by the pervert a couple of years ago (he lives right in Fl too) and the other guy from CA whose daughter was killed by another pervert (all their names are escaping me today. I am soooo tired!) and also TES the ones that search on horseback and other groups of people that get out and search inch by inch. No one seems to be gathering and helping this family. I find it odd.

Kidfinder network and Never Lose Hope Foundation have been involved with them already. They have all but ignored help from anything that resembles organized searches. They have had 1 vigil I believe.

Mark Klaas was on Nancy Grace last night and says it all stinks.

Someone a few posts back mentioned that TES hasn't been around to help or support the family. TES has to be invited by the family to assist in a search. IF this family had anything to do with the death of Caylee, TES are the last people they want to help because TES will exhaust all measures to FIND CAYLEE!

I think if you go back and listen to the conference again you will hear her say we believed he was the father. I think when Caylee was born they were under the impression he was the father, later found out he was not the father of Caylee.

Did you not hear Cindy under oath yesterday at the court hearing?! She does believe that Jesse IS Caylee's biological father and intimated that so does his family.

Did they have keys to the car? I guess, because I've never transported a dead body for any period of time in my trunk or anywhere else, I have a hard time understanding how the smell could continue to linger and ruminate if the body were gone. I could be way off, it's just a sick thought that occurred to me. It would explain the family's need to rally about the car and what to do about the car and the police and whatnot.

Contemplating that... in the bond hearing, prosecutors were digging into the time line as to when Casey came to the house, how long they talked, how long before LE was called, etc...

This just made me wonder if that is what they are thinking?

14 billboards, 200K reward.
This is really getting out of control. LE needs to push some buttons.
IMO

Other than the search in the grandparents back yard, I haven't heard of any other searches.

Does anyone know if there are searches going on anywhere?

LE searched the parking lot and surrounding area of the Amscot. They also went to every bad address Casey gave them. As for the family nada.

I think if you go back and listen to the conference again you will hear her say we believed he was the father. I think when Caylee was born they were under the impression he was the father, later found out he was not the father of Caylee.
I am heading that way now to go look at that video again. Thanks, Busy. (Then again...I still can't believe anything she says...even under oath, IN MY OPINION! LOL)

Does it seem coincidental to anyone else that suddenly this "tipster" comes forward on the same day a large reward is offered? Why wouldn't she have reported this information before?

Someone a few posts back mentioned that TES hasn't been around to help or support the family. TES has to be invited by the family to assist in a search. IF this family had anything to do with the death of Caylee, TES are the last people they want to help because TES will exhaust all measures to FIND CAYLEE!
You do make an excellent point there, Miss Lisa!! Tim Miller would find Caylee or exhaust every way possible to try. (He is my hero!)

Does it seem coincidental to anyone else that suddenly this "tipster" comes forward on the same day a large reward is offered? Why wouldn't she have reported this information before?

According gma they just got back into Orlando yesterday and saw the news.

So ya know a typical 20 day Orlando to Atlanta vacation.

So at this point we just sit and wait for the forensic results from the car?

Are their any active searches going on to find her?

What tip? I'm late coming in to Caylee's forum today. I've missed so much of what's happened since yesterday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat