Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey had a habit of leaving this little girl in the trunk to sleep, wouldn’t there have been some sign of it? At some point, Caylee would have awoken while in the trunk and would have been terrified, and would probably have been kicking and screaming the next time Casey pulled that stunt unless the little girl was already “out”.

If she wasn’t bringing Caylee into the apartments of her friends, and didn’t have a bolt-hole she was using without any of her friends’ knowledge, what did she do – keep her in the carseat all day long in the building garage while she sat on the computer telling her friends to meet her for drinks on Friday?

I’m just not feeling that scenario.

On Dan Abrams Casey's new atty Micheal Walsh was just asked about the call between Casey and Jesse on June 25th. He discounted it because Jesse was fired from LE for mental issues.

Where was this stated?

Michael Walsh went after Clint Van Zandt and asked if he wanted to come down and waterboard Casey.

Her defense is now saying they will only tell LE the date Caylee went missing since now the pics of Casey are out from June 20th. They will not confirm any date.

If Casey had a habit of leaving this little girl in the trunk to sleep, wouldn’t there have been some sign of it? At some point, Caylee would have awoken while in the trunk and would have been terrified, and would probably have been kicking and screaming the next time Casey pulled that stunt unless the little girl was already “out”.

If she wasn’t bringing Caylee into the apartments of her friends, and didn’t have a bolt-hole she was using without any of her friends’ knowledge, what did she do – keep her in the carseat all day long in the building garage while she sat on the computer telling her friends to meet her for drinks on Friday?

Neither am I. Maybe she had something in the care she had Caylee wrapped in, it was stinky so she put it in the trunk.

Clint Van Zant was ready to reach through the camera and throttle Michael Walsh.

On Dan Abrams Casey's new atty Micheal Walsh was just asked about the call between Casey and Jesse on June 25th. He discounted it because Jesse was fired from LE for mental issues.

I bet Jesse's dad is REAL happy to hear THAT crap. lol

Walsh sounds as nutty as Casey & Baez.

Casey had a circle of friends outside the circle. No tellin who was actually involved in Caylee's life.

Forgive me. but what I can't figure out is why the GP's are not searching the streets. I know I would even if I was walking in circles looking for my grandchild

Oh, he'll be hearing from the Reverend on that one.

I have a feeling this investigation is going to turn up a few friends who were into drugs and having sex for money or drugs. I think Caseys whole life is a lie. I can only imagine how neglected this child had to be. The truth is almost blinding when you realize she did not report her daughter missing for a month. She obviously into drugs or something that made her neglect Caylee for a long time. And still on drugs long enough not to even be upset over losing her.
Something happened that changed casey. Something bad. Her friend said she was an honor student in high school and a cheerleader. In most cases when someone snaps as bad as to change their life that radically there is a definite point where you can go back and say "Oh, I bet this or that is why" I would bet she had a something traumatic happen to her about the time she got pregnant with Caylee. If not then her friend is lying about the way she was in high school.

I don't think any of Casey's friends know where she had Caylee. She told them all she was with this baby sitter which I think was the car or trunk of the car. I sure wish we would hear a day by day play where casey was from june 15 on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver