Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey did stash Caylee in the trunk or at least the car while she spent the night with these 'friends'. Otherwise, where would Caylee have beenall that time when Casey was alone? No one else was watching her or had seen her. I also think Casey has stashed Caylee in the trunk or car other times when she wanted to party or spend time with a man and had no sitter. I bet grandma refused to watch her so that casey could go party at nite because GM didn't like Casey out partying and not taking responsibility for her child. Plus, how many people take their child TO a nanny to watch at nite?? Most baby sitters come to the parents house to watch kids where the kids have their own bed, toys etc (other than day care centers that don't watch kids at night).

Why put Caylee in the trunk, if she just let the child "sleep" in the back seat with a little quarter of a pill or so?

And Caylee was overdosed--all an accident, of course, to Casey.

This and accidental drowning in the pool are the two strongest theories to me.

If she was with someone else, that person would have brought her forward by now--for the publicity, if not for Caylee's sake.

Not putting Caylee's needs above her own would be a passive-aggressive way for Casey to get back at Cindy.

There were pictures of her dancing with another girl in the blue dress, it just take it as her having a fun night out. She wants attention and what better way to get attention from the guys then dancing girl on girl. It is the cool thing now. Watch Paris and her crew.
Dancing with your girlfriends is as old as the hills.

I have a feeling this investigation is going to turn up a few friends who were into drugs and having sex for money or drugs. I think Caseys whole life is a lie. I can only imagine how neglected this child had to be. The truth is almost blinding when you realize she did not report her daughter missing for a month. She obviously into drugs or something that made her neglect Caylee for a long time. And still on drugs long enough not to even be upset over losing her.

Zanny is the slang for Xanax in the Urban Dictionary
you are misunderstanding me, i know that zanny is the slang, what im saying is that i doubt casey is THAT clever to have used that name for years (if you believe her mom) as her babysitter. Somewhere along the way she knew that name. :) also i have only heard casey refer to her as zenaida, her mom is the one who said zanny or zenny.

I Honestly believe that something happened on the 15th/16th in that house that cause Casey and Caylee to leave, and Casey couldn't deal with her child . None of her friends have seen Caylee since Casey left her mom's house. NONE. That means, Cindy and George know what the fight was about and need to come clean, no matter how bad it makes them or their daughter look and then, and maybe only then, will we come close to figuring out what happened to Caylee.

I noticed that comment from Cindy the other night too. When my two were little (around Caylee's age) and they would sweat - their clothes, blankets, etc. would have "their own" smell. C'mon other moms out there - you know what I'm talking about - their pillows would "smell" like them - and each was different. So - maybe Cindy smelled Caylee's "smell" on something that had been in the trunk - which also goes along with my Zanny the nanny scenerio as well. - Casey would have sweated sleeping in that trunk - this is all just my opinion however.

Nope, my feeling is that Cindy is grasping at straws to come up with a reason why the cadaver dogs hit on the car & backyard.

Maybe someone mentioned this theory OR she found it online OR maybe there's some remote possibility that it could be true...... but it definitely sounds like a desperate attempt to keep believing the dogs were wrong.

Why put Caylee in the trunk, if she just let the child "sleep" in the back seat with a little quarter of a pill or so?

If she was with someone else, that person would have brought her forward by now--for the publicity, if not for Caylee's sake.

Not putting Caylee's needs above her own would be a passive-aggressive way for Casey to get back at Cindy.

Put her in the trunk so no one sees a child left alone in the parking lot.

I noticed that comment from Cindy the other night too. When my two were little (around Caylee's age) and they would sweat - their clothes, blankets, etc. would have "their own" smell. C'mon other moms out there - you know what I'm talking about -

Swag, I definitely know what you're talking about! They certainly do have their own smell :)

Well, considering he didn't look upon us too favorably, it was the least he could do!

Someone on tv said...all inconsistencies aside...go back to the beginning...what do you have:

a) a missing child
b) mother doesn't report her missing for 31 days
c) mother refuses to tell you where the child is
c) cadaver dogs hit on spots in the backyard and trunk of the car **

**Dear Mr. Zero Gossip...let's go from there...how come you failed to mention that damning evidence?
ETA: sorry Babycat...didn't mean to offend...just read your post about what a nice guy he is. Nothing personal!

question question please,

31 days, is this the sixteenth to the fifteenth or
15 to the 15th.
or 15th to th 16th

june only has 30 days. was it really 31 or 30 days?

Zenaida is a total lie that is said to have gone on long before Casey ran off. Casey is looking to pin the murder or what she hopes to pass off as a kidnapping on someone else. I just wonder if LE can trace past money stealing, lies, and timing to get Casey on premeditated murder. She could have been planning and socking away money all this time and just didn't flee the state in time.

I think Casey did stash Caylee in the trunk or at least the car while she spent the night with these 'friends'. Otherwise, where would Caylee have beenall that time when Casey was alone? No one else was watching her or had seen her. I also think Casey has stashed Caylee in the trunk or car other times when she wanted to party or spend time with a man and had no sitter. I bet grandma refused to watch her so that casey could go party at nite because GM didn't like Casey out partying and not taking responsibility for her child. Plus, how many people take their child TO a nanny to watch at nite?? Most baby sitters come to the parents house to watch kids where the kids have their own bed, toys etc (other than day care centers that don't watch kids at night).
Casey I lay odds for her wild hse parties often had Caylee with her. Caylee was one of the girls. Every one loved Caylee. Yeah It could have been accidental but still negligence. :mad:

and cough meds. also reading about it at the doctors office, a whole list of stuff kids take, with names like Orange and Skittles to name a couple and it is drugs

She may have accidently given her too much in order that she would sleep and mommy could party. Lets don't forget that she ditched the car for some reason. I think, personally it stunk too badly. She wasn't expecting that.

If it was a real accident, there was no reason not to report it immediately - certainly no jail time, if proven to be an accident. By stalling and lying she already is facing some hard jail time, and possibly a lot more.

ETA: sorry Babycat...didn't mean to offend...just read your post about what a nice guy he is. Nothing personal!

Oh no way, you didn't offend me at all! If you'll read the comments on that post, you'll see that MANY people share your (our) point of view...and he tells them where he thinks the points are valid.

He tries really really hard to remain on the fence in every investigation.

But I wasn't offended at all, no worries;)

On Dan Abrams Casey's new atty Micheal Walsh was just asked about the call between Casey and Jesse on June 25th. He discounted it because Jesse was fired from LE for mental issues.

question question please,

31 days, is this the sixteenth to the fifteenth or
15 to the 15th.
or 15th to th 16th

june only has 30 days. was it really 31 or 30 days?
31 was she thinkin about planting it on Cindy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52