Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG - did you hear that atty? First he claims they have people that can both verify that ZG exists and they know her and that she did babysit Caylee. Then, he tries to explain away Casey's mental state.

The Fusian DJ just told us - Casey WAS staying at Tony's apt the end of June. Maybe the "trunk" theory actually happened the night of June 20 - the night of the pics - that does fit the timeline - because she abandoned the car on the 27th - and the shed break in was the 22-24.

Curiouser and curiouser

Or she abandoned the car twice but it didn't get picked up til the 2nd time. I am sticking to the 16th of June.

question question please,

31 days, is this the sixteenth to the fifteenth or
15 to the 15th.
or 15th to th 16th

june only has 30 days. was it really 31 or 30 days?

Why believe the 31 days when everything else has been a lie? Why would that be the only truth in this entire story?

Former Fusian Deejay's statement on Greta:

"The co-counsel said that she had been working at Fusian on and off for a few months. That's not true. Listen man I'm Tony's best friend. She wasn't a promo girl. The only reason she was there was because she came with Tony. Her and Tony didn't meet until May 24th at a party we threw for one of our friends. She didn't start going to Fusian until after that. I was staying at Tony's apartment from the end of May until the end of June while I waited to move into my new place. So I was there when he started dating Casey. The last 2 weeks of June when Casey was at the apartment, Caylee wasn't with her. She kept telling us that she was with the Nanny or her parents acting like nothing was wrong. I talked to investigators as soon as the story broke."

Why believe the 31 days when everything else has been a lie? Why would that be the only truth in this entire story?

It is when the drama started and its the only question Cindy has no spin for.

I can't believe I'm saying this... I SO agree with Michael Cardoza!!

OMG OMG - did you hear that atty? First he claims they have people that can both verify that ZG exists and they know her and that she did babysit Caylee. Then, he tries to explain away Casey's mental state.

The Fusian DJ just told us - Casey WAS staying at Tony's apt the end of June. Maybe the "trunk" theory actually happened the night of June 20 - the night of the pics - that does fit the timeline - because she abandoned the car on the 27th - and the shed break in was the 22-24.

Curiouser and curiouser

Did you love when he stated Casey is NOT 'psycho?'

She's just under stress. Blah, blah, blah.

VERY stupid move for a defense lawyer to announce his client has NO mental condition... she's perfectly normal.

I swear... it's hard to tell who's dumber... Casey OR her idiot lawyers.

VERY stupid move for a defense lawyer to announce his client has NO mental condition... she's perfectly normal.

There is the old saying you get what you paid for.

Former Fusian Deejay's statement on Greta:

"The co-counsel said that she had been working at Fusian on and off for a few months. That's not true. Listen man I'm Tony's best friend. She wasn't a promo girl. The only reason she was there was because she came with Tony. Her and Tony didn't meet until May 24th at a party we threw for one of our friends. She didn't start going to Fusian until after that. I was staying at Tony's apartment from the end of May until the end of June while I waited to move into my new place. So I was there when he started dating Casey. The last 2 weeks of June when Casey was at the apartment, Caylee wasn't with her. She kept telling us that she was with the Nanny or her parents acting like nothing was wrong. I talked to investigators as soon as the story broke."

IIRC, there are pictures of her at Fusian in February! They were in one of the myspace accts.

My exact thoughts!!! Attorneys are Dumb and Dumber

Wasn't it!! Forget the insanity plea. The defense attorney says she's not "psycho"

I just wanted to add some input as a high school teacher of the past ten years. As far as the comments made from Casey's classmates, I don't put a lot of merit in that. Casey was thin and pretty. She's also a great liar and an even better "schmoozer". I'm sure that there were a lot of less than popular people that Casey was very nice to on the surface, they probably looked up to her and were happy if she said hi to them. I guess I would like to know who is speaking so highly of her and what was their relationship to her in high school. It seems that those who were close to her acknowledged that she was a liar. As far as "something tragic" happening to her to change her, I just don't believe that she was once wonderful and then suddenly became what she is now.

I keep going back to why try to convince people it was the 9th? And why aren't people coming forward to say they say Caylee from the 9th-15th?

And Walsh says.... how would HE know? His job is to spin records... how would he know what Casey was doing? :rolleyes:

Walsh won't even confirm whether she ever got a paycheck.... tells me she never did or wouldn't they be anxious to prove she's NOT lying about something?

Walsh has selective hearing..........he didn't hear the part about the best freind/D.J. staying with Tony for the last two weeks of June and there was no Caylee there........

This attorney, Michael Walsh, is a jerk, and in my opinion he too is a liar. He's making this up as it goes along. If he knows about the babysitter why doesn't he tell police and get his client out of jail? BS

Maybe he's afraid for his life too? That Zanny is a real, scary character, after all. :rolleyes: LOL

I just wanted to add some input as a high school teacher of the past ten years. As far as the comments made from Casey's classmates, I don't put a lot of merit in that. Casey was thin and pretty. She's also a great liar and an even better "schmoozer". I'm sure that there were a lot of less than popular people that Casey was very nice to on the surface, they probably looked up to her and were happy if she said hi to them. I guess I would like to know who is speaking so highly of her and what was their relationship to her in high school. It seems that those who were close to her acknowledged that she was a liar. As far as "something tragic" happening to her to change her, I just don't believe that she was once wonderful and then suddenly became what she is now.
I don't think the comment came from a classmate. IIRC it was a former neighbor who looked to me several years older then Casey.

Today's call between Casey and Lee. He asks if there's anyone he should not trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela