Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like McCain and Fay are trying to steal the light from the new characters. Karma....

Good morning sleuthers ! Seems that all news channels today are all about Tropical Storm Fay. And now they say it will curve to the east which will bring it over Orlando, so we may not hear much about the Anthony case, AND as one poster mentioned yesterday, unfound evidence may get drenched :-(

Off to break my weather radio. It's driving me nuts! Great day everyone!

ok - i will eat 2 worms if she is let out today and i wil post it on youtube
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

why do i do this ??

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Nothing has been 'approved' by LE yet so they wouldn't be installing a separate line, if they even need one.

Good morning, people! :-) Hope all you Florida peeps are safe and sound over the next few days! I'm in the southeast corner of Bama so hoping this thing goes a different direction!

Thanks to all of you who keep us pitiful folks that can't be by a TV up to date today! Came so close to callin in sick today!! LOL

Padilla attended a vigil for Caylee on Sunday night on the front lawn of the Anthony home. He spoke to Anthony's brother during the gathering.

Padilla said he'll speak with Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday to determine the best scenario for getting her out of jail.

He also said he's giving himself a week to find Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17219601/detail.html

ok - i will eat 2 worms if she is let out today and i wil post it on youtube
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

why do i do this ??

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Please tell me, they will be gummy worms... :)

Padilla attended a vigil for Caylee on Sunday night on the front lawn of the Anthony home. He spoke to Anthony's brother during the gathering.

Padilla said he'll speak with Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday to determine the best scenario for getting her out of jail.

He also said he's giving himself a week to find Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17219601/detail.html

I ponder if he will revoke her bail, after the week has passed, with no success...

From Tony this morning:

I just wanted to let everybody know that I will try my best to get to some of these questions that people are asking here when I am able. I know that everybody is looking for some answers and at this time we cannot give any new information. Things will probably start changing today. Please be patient, think good thoughts for Caylee and her family, and please look at this entire situation with an open mind. Nothing has happened in the past 30 days and something needs to change. We are strictly here for a great result. Anything short of that would be a failure!! This is probably the only forum I will be using to voice our situation. I am doing my best to stay out of the way of the media but we will use them if need be. Thanks very much for your prayers and support!!

Everytime I need a good laugh-robotdog you come through! Thankyou! :floorlaugh:

I can't imagine that if they go into emergency mode due to Faye that they will worry about whether she is potentially released today or tomorrow. But just speculating.

I hope everyone down there is staying safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap