DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO
There was no job
Did her family know this?
There was no babysitter/nanny
Was Casey dropping off Caylee somewhere?
IMO Casey needed to blame it all on a babysitter named Zenaida
It would be easy to look up Zenaida's & try to gather info on them
Casey believed ZG lived at apt. 210
When ZG was only looking at it

All the family's spin is for reasonable doubt later on

How do you lose 2 phones at the same time?

YW! :) I understand where you're coming from. Most people probably feel 'that way. 'Been there and done that; for the last month and so far, nothing seems forthcoming.

I figure at home, IF she agrees to being bailed out, will be like a real torture chamber with Mom Cindy sitting on her day in and day out!

I see rehab in her future........

Its going to be interesting to see if Casey does in fact get bailed out. She has proven to be very uncooperative and from what I gathered, Tony Padilla will have several points that Casey must agree to before he posts bail.

One of the WS links I read this am said Casey had agreed to be monitored by Leon and company -24/7. It also said Baez had agreed to the terms.

One of the WS links I read this am said Casey had agreed to be monitored by Leon and company -24/7. It also said Baez had agreed to the terms.

Do her parents even agree to house her?

and who pays for the safe house her food toiletries entertainment etc -them obviously

I somehow missed this report dated, Friday, August 8, 2008, 5:31:23 PM.

ORLANDO -- Caylee Anthony’s grandmother told News 13 Saturday afternoon Casey fears multiple people could be involved in the toddler’s disappearance.

"She forgives you, and just please bring Caylee home, where she belongs," said Cindy Anthony. "And the message for Caylee is, Mommy loves you with all her heart. You're the most important person in her world, and wants you to stay brave. Very soon you'll be home with all of us."

This is the message Cindy says Casey wants to send out to Caylee, and those who might have her.

Cindy got the message from her daughter Friday afternoon during a video conference at the Orange County Jail. The visitation was set up by the Sheriff's Office.

"We came to find out yesterday, that we could have been seeing her all along, and I think they felt bad, and facilitated us seeing her yesterday," said Cindy.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...html?refresh=1

I thought that up until last Thursday, 8/14, when Cindy and George visited Casey in jail, that no one had visited her since George's visit on Sunday, August the 3rd. Now this report seems to imply that Cindy had a visit with Casey on August 8th, when Casey allegedly sent this message to Caylee.

Can anyone please help with this? I'm :confused: Has anyone seen this message or jail visit posted previously? TIA! :)

I somehow missed this report dated, Friday, August 8, 2008, 5:31:23 PM.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...html?refresh=1

I thought that up until last Thursday, 8/14, when Cindy and George visited Casey in jail, that no one had visited her since George's visit on Sunday, August the 3rd. Now this report seems to imply that Cindy had a visit with Casey on August 8th, when Casey allegedly sent this message to Caylee.

Can anyone please help with this? I'm :confused: Has anyone seen this message or jail visit posted previously? TIA! :)

Gee, I thought The 14th visit was the first one in a while. I recall Cindy passing on a message as indicated in that link, but not sure how she got in to see Casey when Casey declinded visitation.

Did we miss a visit?

maybe Casey needs some activia, she's been so full of it. That's catty I know, but I honestly can't see any reason she hasn't talked and shed the bs lies. jmo of course!

Blink34

Did you read anywhere about this: One of the WS links I read this am said Casey had agreed to be monitored by Leon and company -24/7. It also said Baez had agreed to the terms.

Blink34

Did you read anywhere about this: One of the WS links I read this am said Casey had agreed to be monitored by Leon and company -24/7. It also said Baez had agreed to the terms.

I am still looking for it. I know that I saw it within the last 45 minutes. Sorry to take so long....

Hi Liz! :Banane21:I've been away a bit since not much was happening

Waddles did you know that Tony Padilla dropped in to post on Saturday night, here at Websleuths? You can read what he had to say on a thread titled, "Welcome Tony Padilla" ... it's back on page 2. It was total chaos! :crazy: He said he might join us again this evening.

Gee, I thought The 14th visit was the first one in a while. I recall Cindy passing on a message as indicated in that link, but not sure how she got in to see Casey when Casey declinded visitation.

Did we miss a visit?

Well, IF Cindy visited Casey on the 8th, I sure did (miss a visit and seems most of the media missed it, too)! Which means my post in the jail thread is wrong, too. Heck I didn't even see that message to Caylee until yesterday!

I have been studying Caylee's June 15th favorite book video. Things I noticed are:

Her hair appears very thin at the top, on both her rgt and lft sides near her part. At first I thought maybe it was from the sun but it does not appear this is so. Could this have been an indication of med's in her system? Looks like hair loss, anyone else up to studying the video and 3 pic's. for hair and age opinions?

I know we have discussed the video and LE bringing the date of the father's day visit to Cindy and asking her if she was mistaken about the Jun 9th dte. What strikes me strange are a few things in regard to this video and her age on Jun 15th 2008.

She appears much younger than being short of just 3yrs. There is also a still picture of her with her Great Grandfather holding her, she is wearing the same blue dress, so this has to have been taken on the same date, Jun 15th. She has bangs, and hair is finer. She seems more babyish.

The 2nd still photo of her in the blue/grn stripped sun dress, she appears to be older and the dte of the year it was either taken or uploaded is 2008? She does not have bangs. Hair appears not as fine, darker and longer, here she does look closer to the age of 3yrs.
Also check out the photo of her in the car-seat for another comparison to the fathers day photo and video.

Maybe I have been studying the video and photo's to the point of complete fatigue, but I swear the Father's day video, makes her look closer to the age of only 2yrs. Since I have been doing this solo, could someone else please give a study. Please don't discard the idea because we have been told the Jun 15th video was confirmed. I need to know if anyone else thinks she has hair loss and if the age looks off. Pictures are under WS video and photo bucket section.

Did we miss a visit?

According to the link below, if you followed the dated articles, Casey refused a visit with Lee on 8/8/08:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/d...lc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_02590308152008

Weird that she would refuse Lee, but see Cindy on that day. But then again, 'mom' seems a lot more gullible.

I've been looking for the article that said that Casey had agreed to the bounty hunter's conditions but I know I did read it. Maybe it was retracted?

Blink34

I want to say that I actually watched a video of Leonard Padilla Fri eve where he stated that, where he said Casey agreed to that through Baez, but not sure which thread, sorry.

According to the link below, if you followed the dated articles, Casey refused a visit with Lee on 8/8/08:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/d...lc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_02590308152008

Weird that she would refuse Lee, but see Cindy on that day. But then again, 'mom' seems a lot more gullible.

I've been looking for the article that said that Casey had agreed to the bounty hunter's conditions but I know I did read it. Maybe it was retracted?

I have been searching for it as well and KNOW that I read it this morning. Sorry Patti. IT was part of another article where Leon said that they had agrred to terms of release with Casey and Jose and that she had agreed to be monitored 24/7. If I am able to find it again I will post it and PM you a link.

I have been studying Caylee's June 15th favorite book video. Things I noticed are:

Her hair appears very thin at the top, on both her rgt and lft sides near her part. At first I thought maybe it was from the sun but it does not appear this is so. Could this have been an indication of med's in her system? Looks like hair loss, anyone else up to studying the video and 3 pic's. for hair and age opinions?

I know we have discussed the video and LE bringing the date of the father's day visit to Cindy and asking her if she was mistaken about the Jun 9th dte. What strikes me strange are a few things in regard to this video and her age on Jun 15th 2008.

She appears much younger than being short of just 3yrs. There is also a still picture of her with her Great Grandfather holding her, she is wearing the same blue dress, so this has to have been taken on the same date, Jun 15th. She has bangs, and hair is finer. She seems more babyish.

The 2nd still photo of her in the blue/grn stripped sun dress, she appears to be older and the dte of the year it was either taken or uploaded is 2008? She does not have bangs. Hair appears not as fine, darker and longer, here she does look closer to the age of 3yrs.
Also check out the photo of her in the car-seat for another comparison to the fathers day photo and video.

Maybe I have been studying the video and photo's to the point of complete fatigue, but I swear the Father's day video, makes her look closer to the age of only 2yrs. Since I have been doing this solo, could someone else please give a study. Please don't discard the idea because we have been told the Jun 15th video was confirmed. I need to know if anyone else thinks she has hair loss and if the age looks off. Pictures are under WS video and photo bucket section.

I am so glad to see you post your concerns and questions about Caylee's age in that Father's Day video. I had the same reaction of her appearance in that video compared to her in that photo in the striped sundress.

I want to go and do some more comparisons on her photos and that video.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members