Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that News lady on Fox, just trading one jail cell for another, let her out without the monitor let see where she goes. She'll go back to Caylee, guarantee.

I don't think she will for fear of being followed. I believe that once she gets out she will head straight to the computer, MySpace and Facebook. That is my bet. Phone calls, she will, but she will fear the phone being tapped, so she wont say anything. It will be interesting to see what she will do when she gets out, if she gets out, but I definitely don't think she will go to Caylee.

they want us to be their captive aidience, no matter how realistic the "imminent" relase might be...

:croc:

Exactly. They want the viewers to stay tuned so we don't miss Casey's release, which more than likely will not happen today. Shameless! lol!

I have butterflies (actually, they feel like birds) in my stomach...... I too can just picture her now - walking out of there with that damn smirk on her face.... I hope that there are gatherers at the jail/her home shouting "WHERE'S CAYLEE?????"

If I could get there, you could count on me.

..and I'm going to assume these "sightings" came from tipsters that are STILL to afraid to call local LE anonymously and they were received after 11:00PM (the time by which Cindy has stated ALL of these tips have come to her...and only her!)

I think Cindy is the tipster...but it is SHE who is afraid to come forward to LE. "Projection Theory" at it's finest. Her feeling/thoughts/beliefs are cast upon others. (ie: I have a friend who... The "friend" IS the person telling the story).

Sounds about right. This could explain all of Cindy's "channeling" of messages from Casey. Only Cindy knows what Casey thinks and the meaning behind her statements. Narcissists do this; they have devalued others to the point of irrevalance because they don't perceive people as people. Everyone is an object, either convenient and self-serving or not, in the reality play they are playing. If you don't play the role you have been assigned or fit into their script, and let's say your are a dependent, then it's a sure thing that you will experience at least verbal and emotional abuse. I think I see this in the response and relationship that has been created with LE, search orgs, volunteers.
It's interesting to see how many borderlines grew up with a narcissistic parent.

They really need to decide what they are going to do, my family is going to starve if I don't go to grocery store. I know the minute I leave to go shopping something will happen. I will look kinda funny shopping for groceries with my laptop checking for updates.
Maybe we could find that Blackjack that Casey lost for you. :blowkiss:

I don't think she will for fear of being followed. I believe that once she gets out she will head straight to the computer, MySpace and Facebook. That is my bet. Phone calls, she will, but she will fear the phone being tapped, so she wont say anything. It will be interesting to see what she will do when she gets out, if she gets out, but I definitely don't think she will go to Caylee.

Yep, you can bet your bottom dollar IF she gets out, she'll be deleting like a maniac!

I have not heard that she is out yet?

I think with Fay heading toward the area sort of puts Casey in second place for the time being?:behindbar

Wondering how much of a mess it is in front of the jail while everyone awaits her "grin"

Her new phone records will look just like June 16th, no one taking her calls.

Her new phone records will look just like June 16th, no one taking her calls.

Not neccesarily. How many people will think they can get her to talk and then go do what they need to do to get that reward?

does anyone think that padilla could be popping smoke with LE for cover....to get Casey out a back door????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89