Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! He's become involved (spokesman, Garrison) because missing children has become a passion of his?!! What in the sam hill was the thing with John Marck Karr then?!!

Icky . . . another unsolved MURDER:eek:

Putting this here in case anyone can verify and also on thread for questions:

Can anyone tell me if LE has received official notice that the bond for Casey is going to be placed yet from Padilla??

Yellowdog no disrespect meant here, but with Disney and Universal there, every other person on the plane is a family with a small child in tow.

Yes, I realize that. I've been there before. In fact I was there on a rainy day once and it became a yellow mass of people in Mickey Mouse panchos. It was hard to keep up with the people you were with because everyone looked alike. But they could narrow there checking down to a few hours.

Those alleged "sightings" beg the question: "If the grandparents are sitting at home babysitting Caylee in her ankle bracelet, then how can they go out searching?"

Oh, never mind . . . none of this is supposed to make sense. I guess Padilla is going to watch over her somewhere.

Wow - four sightings and not one released to the media. okey-dokey.

..and I'm going to assume these "sightings" came from tipsters that are STILL to afraid to call local LE anonymously and they were received after 11:00PM (the time by which Cindy has stated ALL of these tips have come to her...and only her!)

I think Cindy is the tipster...but it is SHE who is afraid to come forward to LE. "Projection Theory" at it's finest. Her feeling/thoughts/beliefs are cast upon others. (ie: I have a friend who... The "friend" IS the person telling the story).

How does Tony expect to find her in a week when noone's had even a HINT as to where she "might be" in the last ohhhhhhhhhh TWO MONTHS!

Casey is just going to be released from jail and magically decide to spill her guts as to where her daughter is? Because we all know this whole time that as a mom she could "feel in her gut that she was close to home and safe"

All while shes being "sited" at the airport and McDonalds and.............*eyeroll*

Yes, I realize that. I've been there before. In fact I was there on a rainy day once and it became a yellow mass of people in Mickey Mouse panchos. It was hard to keep up with the people you were with because everyone looked alike. But they could narrow there checking down to a few hours.
also...just another thought on the increased Caylee sightings.....school is starting back up now too:waitasec: and imhoo she doesn't look all that much different from a gazillion other little girls in my own neighborhood.

dude...you owe me one pair of shorts, one computer chair and a small patch of carpet....as nurse has just wet her pants LOL........LOL.....LOL.....:Banane23::Banane23::Banane23:

Oh-No, you dih'int!!! :p

I will bring the Martini shaker! JETS! JETS! BRETT! (My new cheer!) :martini:

OT: I know I have such a serious problem- compounded now by how close he is logistically, and that my DH is about to ban me from watching him if I keep drooling on the couch..

On topic- Can somebody please call that Fox dude and tell him to read here instead of repeating that the psycho could be getting out in minutes??

Blink somewhere on the threads today I read were Padilla was currently meeting with LE to post the bond. I imagine that he can pst and then the 3 holds are taken care of..the one hold on the phone line seems to be the hold up. Which as long as they already have a phone line the call waiting and other features can be removed in moments, so I really don't understand that. They could use the current line with features removed and have another line installed for themselves tomorrow. I would think the ankle bracelet would be a bigger obstacle to her leavig today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth