Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Katie & welcome to websleuths! :)
How do we know the police are not following up on the Caylee sitings?

Larry Garrison on the phone w/ Martha McCallum. Says they are waiting word and hoping that Casey will be released. And hoping they will find Caylee. The family has not given him (LG) any timeline, but as soon as he knows (the timeline), he says he will let the media know.

Larry Garrison is saying he was not hired. Not being paid. Not doing a movie or book.

Says he's become involved since Natalie Holloway, with missing children; and wanted to give these people their lives back.

Oh and he says they've had FOUR spottings of Caylee, one as recent as last night. :rolleyes:

Now, let me tell you what he really said! LOL

The family has not given him (LG) any timeline, but as soon as he knows (the timeline), he says he will let the media know. I haven't spoken to the family today, but watching Fox news and they seem to think that Casey is going to be released soon. I will let the rest of the media know as soon as Fox confirms it for me.

Larry Garrison is saying he was not hired. Not being paid. Not doing a movie or book. I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart and on my own dime because I see a golden opportunity to help this family find their way into my book/movie deal which is to come later down the road (I have not started the approach for the rights yet). If I scratch their back now...they can return the favor. I will make them look so much better in the public view since they won't be out there with even more discrepancies to haunt them unless I misquote Fox news while being their spokesman.

Says he's become involved since Natalie Holloway, with missing children; and wanted to give these people their lives back. John Mark Carr needed his life back and I helped enable him to be free to continue his sick fantasy life without such public scrutiny because people didn't want to pay attention to anything I said so the case went away.

Oh and he says they've had FOUR spottings of Caylee, one as recent as last night. I got this information straight from Cindy and she KNOWS it must be true. It has to be Caylee because she eats weird and talks funny.

amen! And you all better look out or nurse will give you all shots in the butt and matching nasogastric tubes to boot LOL

OOOOO.....gson recieved shots this morning and my ears still hurt....lol:eek:

Casey Anthony will not get out of jail today, bondsman says

May be just smoke they are blowing up the medias collective behinds. Maybe they think if the media thinks she is not being released today they will leave the area of the jail and then she can be taken out unseen. Just a thought.

Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together. I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Bumping this message from the Mods . . .

Four sightings huh, one last night, yeah right. After the photoshopped sighting of "Caylee" getting off the bus, I don't believe any of these sighting stories. How can anyone spot somebody that clearly is no longer with us.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds like Leonard and Tony ought to go and enjoy Disney World today! It might help prepare them for Casey Land! ;)

Quite honestly, I doubt Caylee will ever be found. She's gone by the wayside like Trenton Duckett and Madeline McCann. there is a ring of pedophiles who buy kids. I've said this on a number of occasions, but no one believes me. :bang:
QUOTE]

Our world is a scary world . . . I agree!!! :mad:

Respectfully, I don't think any one of us have the education or the knowledge of Casey to diagnose her with any one particular personality disorder. Psychiatrists take a lot of time to diagnose them and most exhibit traits of several disorders. Even psychiatrists get it wrong and have to reevaluate the diagnosis. You can't just read about one and apply it to Casey. They are multifaceted. Having said that, I put the link below in that describes a psychopath...a more generalized term that I think we can safely say applies to Casey.

http://www.crisiscounseling.com/Articles/Psychopath.htm

Psychopaths can have any number of personality disorders. This article describes Casey very well IMO.

i agree...myself having been in and out of several hospitals for many psychiatric disorders, i can safely state as fact, that one central diagnosis can have many "spin off" disorders...in simpler terms, mental illness tends to "snowball"

So Mr. P is going to find her in a week?

He will show law enforcement how to find someone!:popcorn:

i just heard that - can't wait to see about the one form last night... and am wondering what happened to Renea from last night...

see
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69066
Sorry, I have no idea what her posts are about. It's a bit cryptic to me as I don't read here often enough. I do remember some of the sightings, though. Nancy Grace showed a photo last week but it was obvious that the child was much older that Caylee. I think that folks will grasp at straws to think Caylee alive but in the end the two cadaver dogs keep coming back to mind.

I have not been able to keep up with all the posts on this case but I'm wondering about something.

With the triangulation of the cell phone calls in an area near the airport, could Casey have made arrangements to meet someone in that area and done something as bizarre as selling her child to someone who immediately got on an airplane with the child and possibly even left the country? I wonder if LE has checked the outgoing flights during and shortly after that period for anyone departing the Orlando area with a small child?

Maybe this theory has already been discussed. As I said, I have not been able to read all of the posts on this case.

Yellowdog no disrespect meant here, but with Disney and Universal there, every other person on the plane is a family with a small child in tow.

Thanks for posting the article! So no go for today!

Here is a blurb from the article in regards to the phone line required as we were discussing earlier today:

However, Anthony must clear three holds at the jail before she can get out, jail officials said.

Two of the holds, notifying Orange County Sheriff's Office of the posting and a confidential, internal hold, could be cleared quickly.

But the third hold, relating to the home confinement condition of her bond, could take longer to resolve. Anthony's parents home, where she would be staying if released, must be wired with a regular land-line telephone with no special features like voicemail or call-waiting, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

The phone line cannot be provided through a cable or internet company. Anthony cannot be released until the phone line is installed. Once the jail receives proof of this type of phone, Anthony could then be released.

Sounds like Leonard and Tony ought to go and enjoy Disney World today! It might help prepare them for Casey Land! ;)
dude...you owe me one pair of shorts, one computer chair and a small patch of carpet....as nurse has just wet her pants LOL........LOL.....LOL.....:Banane23::Banane23::Banane23:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89