Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to keep up with all the posts on this case but I'm wondering about something.

With the triangulation of the cell phone calls in an area near the airport, could Casey have made arrangements to meet someone in that area and done something as bizarre as selling her child to someone who immediately got on an airplane with the child and possibly even left the country? I wonder if LE has checked the outgoing flights during and shortly after that period for anyone departing the Orlando area with a small child?

Maybe this theory has already been discussed. As I said, I have not been able to read all of the posts on this case.

A lot of those Key Westers are tough ol' birds, and many of them just hang it out! Praying all my friends and rellies throughout FL remain safe, too! :)

<laughs> my sister got married in KW this apst January, as we met a lot of the old birds in KW - they were GREAT! I'm sending them positive feelings, too :)

WTF.. Garrison not being paid, was not hired

He approached the family, says he is doing this as a volunteer.
To quote Diane B... Famewhore...
He must have been one of the 170some who Lee said replied to his personal assistant ad.

Hey fellow sleuthers/.. I was just watching the FoxNews and Larry Garrison was on stating that while they are hopeful Casey will be released today, there have been 4 sightings of Caylee, and the most recent was last night. Isn't that odd since they have found the clothing and shoes this weekend?

The sheer shamelessness of people is enough to make me want to live in a cave, but with Brett Favre.
save some room for me too blink...I will bring the mres! (army meals ready to eat that have a shelf life of a gazillion years)

I think it is honestly time to put this one to bed. We don't have a resident Psychiatrist here and it would take forever to verify their creds. I am rather glad we don't. He would take one look at all of us being so obsessed over this case and come up with a diagnosis for the rest of us, too!! :crazy:

now isn't that the truth. everyone is extremely anxious over Caylee... I guess we're all developing disorders of our own...

Casey Anthony will not get out of jail today, bondsman says

Wanna bet she won't smirk?
Wanna bet we won't see her walk out of jail, that if released it will happen with so much security and secrecy we may not even know she's wherever she is until she is wherever she is going to end up.
Whew.

I have a feeling they will not be taking her to her parents house. Maybe they will try to hide her out somewhere. (It creates more drama to have her elsewhere) If they do bring her out because she tends to "smirk" I am sure they will do the typical criminal grand entrance, with the jacket over the head and the bullet proof vest on. MOO

Casey Anthony will remain behind bars for at least one more day while her attorney and bondsman work out the details.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said that he and his nephew, bondsman Tony Padilla, will try to post bond as early as Tuesday morning, he said earlier today.

The Padillas spent nearly two hours meeting with Anthony's attorney Jose Baez at his office in Kissimmee. Anthony has been in protective custody, away from other inmates, for 33 days.

Heads Up
On Fox News Channel
Anthony Garrison is speaking via phone with Martha MacCallum. (2:10pm Eastern)

Family hasn't given him a timeline but they are hopeful that Casey will be released. As soon as he is told, he will let the media know.

He wasn't hired nor is he being paid for this.

He says there have been four sightings of Caylee, one being last night.

Those alleged "sightings" beg the question: "If the grandparents are sitting at home babysitting Caylee in her ankle bracelet, then how can they go out searching?"

Oh, never mind . . . none of this is supposed to make sense. I guess Padilla is going to watch over her somewhere.

Wow - four sightings and not one released to the media. okey-dokey.

now isn't that the truth. everyone is extremely anxious over Caylee... I guess we're all developing disorders of our own...
amen! And you all better look out or nurse will give you all shots in the butt and matching nasogastric tubes to boot LOL

Heads Up
On Fox News Channel
Anthony Garrison is speaking via phone with Martha MacCallum. (2:10pm Eastern)

Family hasn't given him a timeline but they are hopeful that Casey will be released. As soon as he is told, he will let the media know.

He wasn't hired nor is he being paid for this.

He says there have been four sightings of Caylee, one being last night.

i just heard that - can't wait to see about the one form last night... and am wondering what happened to Renea from last night...

see
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69066

Two of the holds, notifying Orange County Sheriff's Office of the posting and a confidential, internal hold, could be cleared quickly.

But the third hold, relating to the home confinement condition of her bond, could take longer to resolve. Anthony's parents home, where she would be staying if released, must be wired with a regular land-line telephone with no special features like voicemail or call-waiting, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

The phone line cannot be provided through a cable or internet company. Anthony cannot be released until the phone line is installed. Once the jail receives proof of this type of phone, Anthony could then be released.

OMG! He's become involved (spokesman, Garrison) because missing children has become a passion of his?!! What in the sam hill was the thing with John Marck Karr then?!!

He must have been looking for JMK's missing "inner child." No doubt, something altruistic like that.
:yuck::yuck::turkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member