Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you can bet your bottom dollar IF she gets out, she'll be deleting like a maniac!
Can I ask what you guys are talking about? the computers were seized. Her myspace account is irrelevant at this point.

Yes, but Leonard Padilla is really Elvis in disguise- I thought everybody knew that?
Poor Leonard Padilla. I think I will submit his name for a makeover on that cable show, "What NOT To Wear". Some recommendations would be no jumpsuits, long scarves, or huge glasses.

Can I ask what you guys are talking about? the computers were seized. Her myspace account is irrelevant at this point.

They were returned and she can access her myspace from any computer

Seriously. She already knows those records are available for LE at all times.

Poor Leonard Padilla. I think I will submit his name for a makeover on that cable show, "What NOT To Wear". Some recommendations would be no jumpsuits, long scarves, or huge glasses.

I actually thought it was a "spoof" when I first saw it

she could use any computer to access myspace and facebook. Perhaps that is how padilla plans on ferreting her out in one week LOL...he will just let her borrow his....with keystike program in place...

and Fox says he will "break" the news as to when she will be getting out.

Computers returned already? Do you have a link to that information? Seems early.

They were returned with the password changed, IIRC

This was discussed weeks and threads ago, not sure how to tell you to search for the link..

does anyone think that padilla could be popping smoke with LE for cover....to get Casey out a back door????
Yep I think that is very much a probability. Whether it be today or any other day, the details will not be released, but more than likely leaked. I think the smart reporters are going to stay camped there tho.

One of them could be the right one.
Yes! One could also be the toothfairy and the other could be Cinderella! :rolleyes:

Sorry, but the whole scenario of Caylee being out and about anywhere is very remote even if she is still alive. No one in their right mind would take the child in public and risk getting caught with her if in fact she was kidnapped/given as a gift/or whatever.

True and Lee already deleted anything of real importance or so he thought.
Well, we all know anything deleted is still on the hard drive. LOL.

Oh well, I give up! If she gets out she does. If she stays in jail, she does. She is to blame for what happened to caylee.

JMO.

I dont think shes dumb enough to get on a computer and start typing away at the whole truth/story.....and tell on herself after all the "quiet" time shes had in jail???

I DO believe that if she didnt think she was being watched she might go back to the body though.....

Just like I find it hard to believe the clothes at the park have anything to do with her - WHY would she dump her belongings or Caylee there and then tell Lee to go look for her cellphone there?

I dont think shes dumb enough to get on a computer and start typing away at the whole truth/story.....and tell on herself after all the "quiet" time shes had in jail???

I DO believe that if she didnt think she was being watched she might go back to the body though.....

Just like I find it hard to believe the clothes at the park have anything to do with her - WHY would she dump her belongings or Caylee there and then tell Lee to go look for her cellphone there?

Just a reminder that is EXACTLY what she did between the time her Mom called 911 and their arrival, and there departure.

Yes! One could also be the toothfairy and the other could be Cinderella! :rolleyes:

Sorry, but the whole scenario of Caylee being out and about anywhere is very remote even if she is still alive. No one in their right mind would take the child in public and risk getting caught with her if in fact she was kidnapped/given as a gift/or whatever.

I don't believe either that she would be out and about. Wherever she is, she isn't out walking around. But it is always a possibility. (Not a very good one, but still...)

The way she seemed to move around, I'm not sure if LE has a room big enough to bring in every possible hard drive that she posted from.

she could use any computer to access myspace and facebook. Perhaps that is how padilla plans on ferreting her out in one week LOL...he will just let her borrow his....with keystike program in place...
Wow, I hadn't thought about that. Great post!

So, if I want to kill my husband (LOL) I just go to a library and do the computer cafe stuff. Good Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89