Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling me that if someone had YOUR child --- you would allow yourself to just sit in jail and not tell anyone who you left her/him with - who you think has them - why its safer for you to be in jail than to have someone trying to FIND YOUR CHILD????

All while telling "Once upon a times" about your fabulous job....the nanny and her puppy....your super sleuth friends who were helping you find the "wicked kidnappers".....maybe Casey needs a magic mirror to see the face shes showing to all of us.....

Hi folks: Tony Padilla is back on the Tony Padilla Question Only thread.

How did it back fire and why did it?

Le did that with the Aisenbergs here in Florida and that backfired pretty badly. I don't think they are going to try that again anytime soon.

And who is smart enough to do that? I sure couldn't! But I get your point. The computer does it automatically when you clean your cookies or something.

It stays on there until the computer needs that space to store a new file. It's not something you can do yourself.

That's not necessarily true. Files stay on the hard drive after being deleted until they are written over by a new file. FYI
I found this out after my computer crashed and I had to reformat. I was able to use software to recover most of my files. Even though it tells you everything will be lost it actually isn't. The problem is you don't know what will be overwritten during the reformat.

Wouldn't it be something if Casey is released and sporting her new ankle bracelet just in time for Fay to knock out all the electricity? She'd be a goner and quick.

Wouldn't it be something if Casey is released and sporting her new ankle bracelet just in time for Fay to knock out all the electricity? She'd be a goner and quick.
ewwweeee! Quite that thought please! Horrible but probable!

Can LE bug the Anthony home or wherever Casey is sent to? Can they bug it unbeknownst to the Anthony's? I am hoping that if she gets out (the thought makes me sick) that the house is bugged and that it all becomes evidence.
Just a guess on my part but I suspect the FBI has already been there done that........

It stays on there until the computer needs that space to store a new file. It's not something you can do yourself.
Not unless you fill up your hard drive with new files.

Just a guess on my part but I suspect the FBI has already been there done that........

I concur. But that would change if Casey were to go there, they would need to revise the warrant.

If FBI had bugs put in the Anthony home already, would anyone think either or both of them would already be arrested by now?

Heads Up
On Fox News Channel
Anthony Garrison is speaking via phone with Martha MacCallum. (2:10pm Eastern)

Family hasn't given him a timeline but they are hopeful that Casey will be released. As soon as he is told, he will let the media know.

He wasn't hired nor is he being paid for this.

He says there have been four sightings of Caylee, one being last night.

I would hope that there have been sightings since George is having these people "watched!!!!"
:doh:

They were returned and she can access her myspace from any computer

And her facebook, and her photobucket, and her lists of friends that many are able to access now. Let's see how many facebook friends she has after release (IF she gets released). I think she has 301 now, and when all this began she had 303, right?

Weren't Jesse & TonE the first two to break their (facebook) friendships with her, or did I misunderstand a post about that?

I hope they don't have an alarm system. Even if they do, I know from my own alarm company--you can't disable features especially when your under contract. I guess it just depends on who your alarm company is and what the setup is. In any case--with the storm tomorrow I'm hoping she's not going anywhere.

I was going to ask you, do you think Baez with only allow her to be released for a specific amount of time and then be able to call the bondsman as witnesses (should it go to trial) to bolster Casey's innocence? FOr instance the bondsmen will say "well we spent x amount of days with her and we came away believing that Caylee is alive and blah blah blah."
Odd. I can change mine at any time if I wanted to take off call waiting or other things with no problem. The alarm system only requires a dedicated land line and the features on it don't matter.

I think it is precisely what Baez IS hoping for...that Padilla will bolster his client's defense as he believes Casey's story of kidnapping and Caylee being in danger.

Now, when and if it plays out that there are no kidnappers and Caylee's time for danger came when she was with Casey instead...Baez will make it so that the Padillas are suddenly unavailable, didn't hear anything, or will otherwise not be allowed to trump his case. IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5