Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they do have receivers and transmitters onsite which would require electricity/battery power backups. I am sure they accounted for this when they designed them to be worn by known criminals tho. Let me go look one up.

Does anyone know if they come in pink? Perhaps we should consider that could very well be a deal breaker for her.. Its one thing to have a fashion don't in the can..

If FBI had bugs put in the Anthony home already, would anyone think either or both of them would already be arrested by now?

not if someone hadn't said something about where Caylee is physically located...which might not have happened...YET.

I agree on the basics of your theory and I say that there has been no proof that Caylee is dead.
I have a lot more explanations about the cell phone pings. I think Casey was trying to get money anyway she could. And I think she might have been in those woods, if the cell phone pings are correct, with a John. It's close to the airport. which could explain the international call (which I don't know much about yet.) Orlando is an international airport.

JMO.

Does anyone know if they come in pink? Perhaps we should consider that could very well be a deal breaker for her.. Its one thing to have a fashion don't in the can..
yeah...I mean those pink cuffs were rather stunning.....

They really need to decide what they are going to do, my family is going to starve if I don't go to grocery store. I know the minute I leave to go shopping something will happen. I will look kinda funny shopping for groceries with my laptop checking for updates.

If I can take my laptop to the baseball field (son's games), you can certainly take yours to the grocery store :crazy:

Thanks, Katie!

I hope members will conduct themselves better than they did Saturday night. Lots of time outs resulted and I like posting with everyone!
i went there, and no body was home.

If I can take my laptop to the baseball field (son's games), you can certainly take yours to the grocery store :crazy:
lol....in all the chaos of moving I cannot find my mouse so have to use the annoying touchpad. And it makes me want to hurl! LOL....

I have a lot more explanations about the cell phone pings. I think Casey was trying to get money anyway she could. And I think she might have been in those woods, if the cell phone pings are correct, with a John. It's close to the airport. which could explain the international call (which I don't know much about yet.) Orlando is an international airport.

JMO.

So far from what I have heard, the cell phone thing was just specualtion at the time it was released and it was an anonymous tip that led them to the woods, not the cell.

Breaking news on Fox about exactly when she is getting out. Bounty hunter is coming up next as well.

Fox News says "breaking news" ... they know exactly when she is getting out of jail ... then commercials .... arrrrrgggg Fox and their teasing!

:eek:

JMO.
:eek::eek::eek:

Shep on Fox news is getting ready to release when Casey will be released . . . next on Fox (after the friggin' commercials) -- why are we subject to these DUMB commercials?

Breaking news on Fox about exactly when she is getting out. Bounty hunter is coming up next as well.

Please keep us updated. Some of us have men that think the movie Candy man is more important and therefore cannot watch the news.

No problem. Under the weather sitting on the couch under blankets and daughter is taking a nap. Just vegging out with the laptop on my lap. I'll try to do my best as far as typing what they are saying when they come on. :-)

Where was it stated that the computers have been returned?
Hi imnothe,
it was waaaay back...shortly after they were taken. You can dig back in the media threads...as that was where it was reported iirc. They were returned with passwords changed.

So far from what I have heard, the cell phone thing was just specualtion at the time it was released and it was an anonymous tip that led them to the woods, not the cell.
You could be right. I thought it was the cell phone towers that proved she was in those woods.

anyone have a link? I saw all the pings on Nancy Grace the other night that showed where Casey was on the 16th, 17th, etc. I can't remember all of it. But I watch closely. Which is how I base my opinion.

I think Casey was wrapped up in a bunch of nefarious people. she was scared to death of her parents, and tried to go out on her own. Unfortunately, she didn't have the skills to do that and she lost her child. JMO.

What in the world makes you think Casey was "scared to death" of her parents? :waitasec: Did you hear the way she talked to her mom on the jailhouse phone call? I think the last thing Casey is afraid of is her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor