Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey will NOT be going home today, as per Fox News.

You could be right. I thought it was the cell phone towers that proved she was in those woods.

anyone have a link? I saw all the pings on Nancy Grace the other night that showed where Casey was on the 16th, 17th, etc. I can't remember all of it. But I watch closely. Which is how I base my opinion.

It was NG that said that the pings had been done. It was also NG that said they hadn't been. It was NG that said the pings led them there. It was NG that said it was an anonymous tip. Do yourself a favor. Ignore NG.

lol....in all the chaos of moving I cannot find my mouse so have to use the annoying touchpad. And it makes me want to hurl! LOL....
Try looking in the box where you packed your remotes. If it isn't in there...then you are SOL. LOL Wait..don't you have a bag for your electronic things?

So far from what I have heard, the cell phone thing was just specualtion at the time it was released and it was an anonymous tip that led them to the woods, not the cell.
No, there was a map of the cell phone pings. Not that it means much though. LOL.

Bounty Hunters have not been in contact with LE

Shep is great - his righteous indignation is showing, and he's really grilling that Dick dude.

Shep is going to town on that dude!
s12.gif

:woohoo:Go Shep. That poor Bounty Hunter I bet he regrets going on that show.

On Fox-

.."We have NOT had any contact with Law Enforcement yet..."

This is looking more and more like a ruse...

Try looking in the box where you packed your remotes. If it isn't in there...then you are SOL. LOL Wait..don't you have a bag for your electronic things?
heck no! LOL...the army didn't pay for our move so I threw em in the back of a pickup...poor rollerball mousie! boo hoo!:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime