Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Le did that with the Aisenbergs here in Florida and that backfired pretty badly. I don't think they are going to try that again anytime soon.

God Gigi, you had to bring that up??? That case haunted me and still does AAAHHH

Sorry you all. I have been trying to get my family mess sorted out. Once that happens I will pick up the daily recap thread again. I do stop in here from time to time to read though. I hope that we get some news about where caylee really is this week!

Pathology of a killer.

What would be the reason for Casey? I know some killers revisit the body to relive the crime. However, I don't see Casey as being someone who necessarily enjoyed any murder she may have committed. If she is a killer, I don't see her as someone who has the urge to kill. Rather, murder is just the means to an end.

Can LE bug the Anthony home or wherever Casey is sent to? Can they bug it unbeknownst to the Anthony's? I am hoping that if she gets out (the thought makes me sick) that the house is bugged and that it all becomes evidence.

That, and I think they should set up a bunch of NANNY CAMS...now, wouldn't THAT be ironic?! :)

If FBI had bugs put in the Anthony home already, would anyone think either or both of them would already be arrested by now?

Depends on what they suspect them of, wiretapping warrants are pretty tight, especially for the FBI..
Entirely appropriate in an alleged kidnapping case, IM sure that Baez told them to expect that possibility

Wouldn't it be something if Casey is released and sporting her new ankle bracelet just in time for Fay to knock out all the electricity? She'd be a goner and quick.

I thought those ankle bracelets were tied to land-line phones. No electricity necessary, right?

What would be the reason for Casey? I know some killers revisit the body to relieve the crime. However, I don't see Casey as being someone who necessarily enjoyed any murder she may have committed. If she is a killer, I don't see her as someone who has the urge to kill. Rather, murder is just the means to an end.

That one I can't answer, especially since I don't believe that Caylee is dead.

If FBI had bugs put in the Anthony home already, would anyone think either or both of them would already be arrested by now?
Not yet. If they wanted either of them behind bars...they wouldn't need FBI bugs to do so. Fox news would suffice.

geez...now ther's 565 viewing this part of WS... it keeps getting larger and larger doesn't it? can't someone out there give us a clue as to where Caylee is???

I thought those ankle bracelets were tied to land-line phones. No electricity necessary, right?

Correct . . . and the Anthonys (apparently) have no land-line; therefore, it may take a while to have Casey "home" -- maybe sent to another location

I have my reasons, can I ask what yours are for believeing she is alive?
I think Casey was wrapped up in a bunch of nefarious people. she was scared to death of her parents, and tried to go out on her own. Unfortunately, she didn't have the skills to do that and she lost her child. JMO.

I do not think she killed her child. Furthermore, we have no forensics back yet. When they come back, I might change my mind. We have a bunch of carp about her borrowing a shovel, so what? We have dirt in the trunk, so what? We don't have anything that proves there was a dead body anywhere, except the cadaver dogs which can be wrong. JMO.

Until the hair samples come back, which could mean nothing, until all of the forensics come back, we have NOTHING!

I honestly don't know how they work. That was just one of my many ADD random thoughts. :bang:

It stays on there until the computer needs that space to store a new file. It's not something you can do yourself.

That's true.

And if you deleted something small.... it might take a long time for that space to be rewritten unless you have something equally small that can fit in that same spot.

Let's remember also.... IF the deleted info in question are emails or posts on a social network site.... THEY'LL probably still have the original data on THEIR servers even if you deleted the info on your machine.

LE will get warrants & retrieve the records from MySpace (for example) of all changes you made.

I think Casey was wrapped up in a bunch of nefarious people. she was scared to death of her parents, and tried to go out on her own. Unfortunately, she didn't have the skills to do that and she lost her child. JMO.

I do not think she killed her child. Furthermore, we have no forensics back yet. When they come back, I might change my mind. We have a bunch of carp about her borrowing a shovel, so what? We have dirt in the trunk, so what? We don't have anything that proves there was a dead body anywhere, except the cadaver dogs which can be wrong. JMO.

Until the hair samples come back, which could mean nothing, until all of the forensics come back, we have NOTHING!

I agree on the basics of your theory and I say that there has been no proof that Caylee is dead.

I believe they do have receivers and transmitters onsite which would require electricity/battery power backups. I am sure they accounted for this when they designed them to be worn by known criminals tho. Let me go look one up.

geez...now ther's 565 viewing this part of WS... it keeps getting larger and larger doesn't it? can't someone out there give us a clue as to where Caylee is???
imhoo there is only one person that knows.:eek:

Hi folks: Tony Padilla is back on the Tony Padilla Question Only thread.

Thanks, Katie!

I hope members will conduct themselves better than they did Saturday night. Lots of time outs resulted and I like posting with everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor