Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all agree on that part, that if she beats charges or gets out, of course. I think what we are all saying is if she is faced with the fact that she will spend the rest of her life in prison or worse, she will either on purpose or accidentally on purpose choose to off herself. As I understand it.

Agreed - there are folks who don't even have a personality disorder who commit suicide for that reason alone -

Thanks to everyone for keeping good thoughts for us Floridians!
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

:cowboy: padilla will probably lose his temper when Casey doesn't up and tell him anything.

SS, I agree with your take on Casey's personality and how it might change when reality hits her smack in the face.....in terms of what she used to control and manipulate in her life.

Also, as a medical professional for 17 years going on 18, I have to say that there is never a cookie cutter dx for any disorder, physical or phsychiatric.

I also wanted to underscore as well that SS has been doing this a looong time and these perps become so similar after a while that they become almost like little recipe cards....just change the hair color, or the sex.

IMnurseO, SS's experience here at ws goes a lot longer way than any ediagnosis anyday. (aside...not meant to flame anyone else here :)

I hear you, and if doing something the same way for a long time meant never challenging the thought process, we'd all still believe the world was flat! :blowkiss:

Big difference, though. The McCanns reported her missing immediately and were truly grieving for their lost child. Melinda Duckett even did not wait a month. Different, very different.
But LE suspected them. So, it's not that different. While they were suspecting the McCann's they missed good leads. heck, they didn't even check for fingerprints in that case. However, this was in Portugal, so it is probably somewhat different.

So... what happened to Madeline? Sorry for the O/T, but I think it's relevant.

Gigi said: "I don't think they really read up on this case at all. That just frosts my shorts. I really think it's all about the publicity which sets a disgusting precedent for the future and I hope that the DA shuts it down. This guy Leonard is so arrogant it's driving me nuts. Plus I don't think a guy who spent a year in jail should be authorized to have Casey in custody."

I don't have such a problem with that. Dog spent time in prison. I can't imagine someone getting into the bounty hunter/bail bonding business without being involved in the justice system somehow.

As to whether they should have gotten involved, it's difficult for me to think of a bondsman and bounty hunter naive. And only a fairly naive person would believe much of the "stuff" Casey has been spinning. However, not being naive myself, I don't believe they flew across the country, bringing staff with them, paying to put themselves up for at least a week, and tying up $500,000 of their capital, out of the goodness of their hearts. I see it as a business deal, pure and simple.

If they can get Casey in a room at Mommy and Daddy's and everyone gangs up on her, they MIGHT be able to get the truth out of her. If they do, the Padilla's will get a huge boost in visibility and PR better than any commercial they could have bought. And I'm okay with that because, if they don't get anything out of her, it will be a loooong walk into and out of the jail to drop her back off.

I think we all agree on that part, that if she beats charges or gets out, of course. I think what we are all saying is if she is faced with the fact that she will spend the rest of her life in prison or worse, she will either on purpose or accidentally on purpose choose to off herself. As I understand it.
Yes. That would certainly be a huge factor in her decision one way or the other.

Brought this over from the last thread and added some thoughts.

I think it could go either way. A lot of criminals have even more attention, notoriety and even fan letters from people. They have internet access and pen pals. I think she would make it look like she is suicidal just to get sympathy. Who knows? She might even try to make an attempt( not really going through with it) just to keep her parents in her corner. I think she thinks she can still get away with this. I'm willing to bet that she'll think she can use whatever she has to blow smoke up these guys tushies. And that they'll believe everything she says because they so want to be the heroes in this. To do what LE can't do so they can go all over the talk shows and blow their own horn. Toot.

This is idea I have been thinking about posting even tho it may sound stupid.. I bought a puppy a while back, the woman I got her from had her kids bring it to me, and they forgot to bring shot records, and papers.. All I had was a phone number and I needed to find out what shots this puppy had because I would not take her no where with out her parvo..I was upset the lady wouldnt call me back..sooooooooooo I called all the vets in my area and told them what kind of puppy I had and bingo I found the ladys name and the records.. later she did return my call.
If what Cindy is saying is true I dont know the laws on dogs in FL but would this ZG not have a record somewhere at one of the vets if she had a puppy..? even a rabies shot has to be kept up.. I know they keep saying there is no ZG and I dont really believe there is but I still think it is worth checking out.

guess on this BH thing I will have to borrow some hope & faith from others here. I just can't bring myself to have any faith in this whole *attempt to get Casey to talk*.

I just think nuh-uh, ain't no way that girl is gonna talk...nope nope. Any hope and faith bailbonds folk here? I could use some :)

I think if she goes to prison --- SHE wont have to committ suicide - someone else will "help" her ---- no matter how "cold hearted criminal" MOST of those criminals dont take to kindly to a child abuser/neglecter/rapist/murderer............

Gigi said: "I don't think they really read up on this case at all. That just frosts my shorts. I really think it's all about the publicity which sets a disgusting precedent for the future and I hope that the DA shuts it down. This guy Leonard is so arrogant it's driving me nuts. Plus I don't think a guy who spent a year in jail should be authorized to have Casey in custody."

I don't have such a problem with that. Dog spent time in prison. I can't imagine someone getting into the bounty hunter/bail bonding business without being involved in the justice system somehow.

As to whether they should have gotten involved, it's difficult for me to think of a bondsman and bounty hunter naive. And only a fairly naive person would believe much of the "stuff" Casey has been spinning. However, not being naive myself, I don't believe they flew across the country, bringing staff with them, paying to put themselves up for at least a week, and tying up $500,000 of their capital, out of the goodness of their hearts. I see it as a business deal, pure and simple.

If they can get Casey in a room at Mommy and Daddy's and everyone gangs up on her, they MIGHT be able to get the truth out of her. If they do, the Padilla's will get a huge boost in visibility and PR better than any commercial they could have bought. And I'm okay with that because, if they don't get anything out of her, it will be a loooong walk into and out of the jail to drop her back off.

Right but Dog doesn't have them released into HIS custody and he doesn't babysit them 24/7 to give him info while LE is in the middle of an investigation.

Praying for all you Floridians ~ that Fay doesn't ruin your day! Hope you and your families remain safe from harm! :praying:

well, passin through, I see what you're saying, but Casey does seem to like to preen, so to speak, so unless Baez can keep a muzzle on Casey, how will she ever keep every little thing to herself??? I don't know - maybe some shred of something will come out of that mouth of hers that will help???

I hear you, and if doing something the same way for a long time meant never challenging the thought process, we'd all still believe the world was flat! :blowkiss:
the dsm4r is a rubric for psychiatric diagnoses and flat as any pancake I have ever seen....like trying to fit a square peg into a round whole a lot of the time. Obeserving similarities in criminal behavior is thinking outside of the box and and what makes this place great and websleuthers quoted on msm, etc. SS is a long time wser... a lot longer than me...and has seen a lot of behavior that can be paralleled and I respect that greatly and think it takes the flat pancake of psyche into a round~earth sort of view. I have learned a lot from her experience as well as others who have been doing this for a looong time.

SS, I agree with your take on Casey's personality and how it might change when reality hits her smack in the face.....in terms of what she used to control and manipulate in her life.

Also, as a medical professional for 17 years going on 18, I have to say that there is never a cookie cutter dx for any disorder, physical or phsychiatric.

I also wanted to underscore as well that SS has been doing this a looong time and these perps become so similar after a while that they become almost like little recipe cards....just change the hair color, or the sex.

IMnurseO, SS's experience here at ws goes a lot longer way than any ediagnosis anyday. (aside...not meant to flame anyone else here :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence, NurseBee! You are right about the little recipe cards. A lot of these perps are interchangable in their behaviors in general. When you have personally witnessed it, you become acutely aware of the signs and it is easier to see the writing on the wall...so to speak. Like they say...Hindsight is 20/20.

I think if she goes to prison --- SHE wont have to committ suicide - someone else will "help" her ---- no matter how "cold hearted criminal" MOST of those criminals dont take to kindly to a child abuser/neglecter/rapist/murderer............

I am not advocating this, but I truly believe if she gets LWOP, Casey will not make it more than a year or two before something ends her life in prison. That being said how about a life where your actually safer in prison than outside- that's the case right now, imo.

guess on this BH thing I will have to borrow some hope & faith from others here. I just can't bring myself to have any faith in this whole *attempt to get Casey to talk*.

I just think nuh-uh, ain't no way that girl is gonna talk...nope nope. Any hope and faith bailbonds folk here? I could use some :)
What more can she say? Someone has her child, and she doesn't have a clue who. That's called neglect and endangerment, just what she is charged with.

masked woman
However, not being naive myself, I don't believe they flew across the country, bringing staff with them, paying to put themselves up for at least a week, and tying up $500,000 of their capital, out of the goodness of their hearts. I see it as a business deal, pure and simple

yes!

well, passin through, I see what you're saying, but Casey does seem to like to preen, so to speak, so unless Baez can keep a muzzle on Casey, how will she ever keep every little thing to herself??? I don't know - maybe some shred of something will come out of that mouth of hers that will help???

I'm with you, I think she may slip up and say something, not meaning to, but just to keep everyone hanging on a string....

WHERE'S CAYLEE??

Praying for all you Floridians ~ that Fay doesn't ruin your day! Hope you and your families remain safe from harm! :praying:
I second that emotion. I have friends in Key West. Hopefully, they are out by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member