Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, NurseBee! You are right about the little recipe cards. A lot of these perps are interchangable in their behaviors in general. When you have personally witnessed it, you become acutely aware of the signs and it is easier to see the writing on the wall...so to speak. Like they say...Hindsight is 20/20.

AAh. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again, your just lucky.

MMMMUUUUHHAAAA.. Sorry feeling the effects of this and needed a little giggle check. SS forgets more than I will ever learn about this type of knowledge

Just had to comment about Padilla saying he gives himself a week to find Caylee.

Does anyone else find this odd? First we know that Casey is due back in court on the 21st, which happens to be this Thursday. So I am thinking most of her time this week will be taken up with her lawyers, not Padilla. Secondly if she is found guilty, and in my opinion I don't see how she could not be on the current charges, then back to prison
she goes. So how does he even know he has a weeks worth of time with her now?

To all our Floridian members..stay safe and take care in the coming days!

This is idea I have been thinking about posting even tho it may sound stupid.. I bought a puppy a while back, the woman I got her from had her kids bring it to me, and they forgot to bring shot records, and papers.. All I had was a phone number and I needed to find out what shots this puppy had because I would not take her no where with out her parvo..I was upset the lady wouldnt call me back..sooooooooooo I called all the vets in my area and told them what kind of puppy I had and bingo I found the ladys name and the records.. later she did return my call.
If what Cindy is saying is true I dont know the laws on dogs in FL but would this ZG not have a record somewhere at one of the vets if she had a puppy..? even a rabies shot has to be kept up.. I know they keep saying there is no ZG and I dont really believe there is but I still think it is worth checking out.

Great Idea. Do they even allow puppies in apartments? Not the ones I'm familiar with. If ZG - or whoever - lived in an apartment - it had to be one that allowed pets.

ON Fox- casey could walk out of jail in the next few minutes.... SOmebody call the fact checker..

Fox just reported that Casey could be out in the next few minutes...ee gads.

But LE suspected them. So, it's not that different. While they were suspecting the McCann's they missed good leads. heck, they didn't even check for fingerprints in that case. However, this was in Portugal, so it is probably somewhat different.

So... what happened to Madeline? Sorry for the O/T, but I think it's relevant.

i did not follow that case as it was before I knew about crime boards but did happen to hear somewhere that LE thought Melinda lied about the kidnapping but AFTER she committed suicide they finally acknowledged the screen to his window was cut from the OUTSIDE.

I agree Blink ---- I was talking to my husband last night and told him --- Casey getting bailed out is not only going to jeopardize her physical well being but I think George, Cindy, Lee, and anyone else "closely" connected to her once she gets to the house ---- if as soon as she walks out the doors of that jail.......

Right but Dog doesn't have them released into HIS custody and he doesn't babysit them 24/7 to give him info while LE is in the middle of an investigation.
We don't know that Dog hasn't done that before. I know a Bounty Hunter that did do this on occassion. The circumstances were different, but he was tethered to the person for a few days awaiting a court date. This was first hand information as they stayed at my house as a safe house, BTW.

That's one thing we don't have to worry about. She will never kill herself.
suicide..when a person feels so without hope, no where to turn, back against the wall..gives up, gives in..ends the pain ends it all. hard for me to guess with casey.

If what Cindy is saying is true I dont know the laws on dogs in FL but would this ZG not have a record somewhere at one of the vets if she had a puppy..? even a rabies shot has to be kept up.. I know they keep saying there is no ZG and I dont really believe there is but I still think it is worth checking out.

Unfortunately, imaginary ZG's don't take their imaginary dogs to a real vet.

This is idea I have been thinking about posting even tho it may sound stupid.. I bought a puppy a while back, the woman I got her from had her kids bring it to me, and they forgot to bring shot records, and papers.. All I had was a phone number and I needed to find out what shots this puppy had because I would not take her no where with out her parvo..I was upset the lady wouldnt call me back..sooooooooooo I called all the vets in my area and told them what kind of puppy I had and bingo I found the ladys name and the records.. later she did return my call.

just food for thought, my kids call ALL dogs puppies.

ON Fox- casey could walk out of jail in the next few minutes.... SOmebody call the fact checker..

I saw it too, but nothing in the activities in Orlando point to that. If it happens it will have to be tomorrow I believe.

Just had to comment about Padilla saying he gives himself a week to find Caylee.

Does anyone else find this odd? First we know that Casey is due back in court on the 21st, which happens to be this Thursday. So I am thinking most of her time this week will be taken up with her lawyers, not Padilla. Secondly if she is found guilty, and in my opinion I don't see how she could not be on the current charges, then back to prison she goes. So how does he even know he has a weeks worth of time with her now?
That's all he can afford. LOL. If she gets out on bond, she stays out unless they up the charges to murder. And LE has no evidence that we know of yet.

She might spend 6 years in prison..... but that's about it unless they up the charges. Her parents certainly won't press charges for credit card theft, and her stealing Amy's $700 is so irrelevant, and a misdemeanor.

masked woman
However, not being naive myself, I don't believe they flew across the country, bringing staff with them, paying to put themselves up for at least a week, and tying up $500,000 of their capital, out of the goodness of their hearts. I see it as a business deal, pure and simple

yes!

I agree.

dunlurken said:
Narcissists don't kill themselves.

Oh, but they do. They may lack some of the affect that typically leads a person to suicide, thus less likely, but they do indeed off themselves. I have no idea if Casey will do so, or if she is indeed a NPD. My gut tells me the risks depend upon how she views her current situation. Is she still able to believe that she can fool everyone and get away with any wrongdoing, or have her psychological defenses become inadequate? If she really is a NPD then this attitude/facade covers a deep sense of inadequacy.

"Finally, patients with narcissistic personality disorder can be at high risk for suicide during periods when they are not suffering from clinical depression."
[FONT=&quot]Recent Research on Narcissistic Personality Disorder[/FONT]
"Furthermore, it is suggested that the quality of life in nations is improving and that this improvement itself may increase the risk of suicide, especially in youth with narcissistic personality traits and antisocial personality disorder traits."
http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...serid=10&md5=cf479842eecc21ff4cae6b02cb282623

I am not advocating this, but I truly believe if she gets LWOP, Casey will not make it more than a year or two before something ends her life in prison. That being said how about a life where your actually safer in prison than outside- that's the case right now, imo.
dude....I hear ya! bold is mine baby! She is FOR SURE not going to be too dang same on the outside right now! There are thousands of people pist at her beyond belief! Padilla is going to have a hard time keeping her safe from that aspect (from within and from the outside...whooosha! That is gonna be one big, EXPENSIVE, job.):eek:

I have butterflies (actually, they feel like birds) in my stomach...... I too can just picture her now - walking out of there with that damn smirk on her face.... I hope that there are gatherers at the jail/her home shouting "WHERE'S CAYLEE?????"

I prefer to do my diagnoses thru Wiki - that's a joke - ha ha.

But seriously - someone on a thread the other day mentioned histrionic personality disorder - and that fits more closely what we know (or think we know) about Casey. Think drama.

ive been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder...with the exception of killing my children, i see ALOT of myself in casey...personally, i have gotton much better as i get older, im 29, and many of my symptoms have altogether disappeared since i stopped using drugs a year ago in october.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member