Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ScreenHunter_1.jpg

so this is that org and there was a thread here?? They were checking them out for not having a license, correct??

Correct - according to their website www.neverlosehopefoundation.org, their 501 status is still pending.....

• The Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc. was organized as a Florida nonprofit on April 30, 2007, exclusively for charitable purposes. Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc.’s 501(c)(3) status is currently pending with the Internal Revenue Service, but the organization has secured fiscal sponsorship from Citylinks 4Charities, Inc., a nonprofit organization based in Orlando, Florida. Through this program, City Links will provide oversight and allocation of all funding for our activities until we have received our 501 determination.
      Contributions to support the efforts of the Never Lose Hope Foundation are welcome and greatly appreciated. To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc., and note that the donation is for the Never Lose Hope Foundation fund. A receipt will be provided for your tax records.

How can we verify that these two (Parrish Mateo) are one in the same person?

In regards to the phone number. It could be associated with someone or some org for a short time. It gets disconnected, or gets canceled. Some other person or business could then get assigned that number when signing up for service. The same number could change assignation frequently.
sorry, I was making a sandwich. Why is this number important to the case?

Remember the convo last night about different types of search dogs? There are now dogs to search for cell phones in prison. An interesting sidenote to our convo.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/18/prison.cellphones/index.html

Chante Wright was set to testify against a career criminal when she was gunned down on the streets of Philadelphia in January. Investigators believe it was a hit ordered from prison, by an inmate using a cell phone. (more at link)

wow SuziQ! I think we need to get one of these cell phone dogs to help find the blackjack!

The Never Lose Hope Foundation is listed as being registered to Parrish Mateo in whois registry.

Parrish Mateo is also listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp. I found that from googling his name.

Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474.
Fax: 321-214-0323.
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

When I googled the phone number 877-696-1474 as listed for Resolutions Center, Corp, I found another company associated with it, a phone sex operator website.

http://www.sex-4now.net/phone-sex.php?domain=&pagelist=450&limitlist=10

*Mz Samantha 1-877-696-1474 Age: 28
http://www.sex-4now.net/phonesex-babe-*Mz_Samantha.htm

liltigress - check this out. SAME GUY?? Samantha is named in the article as well....

Senior warns others of credit card fraud
http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

Is it possible that with all of the lies Casey and others close to her may have told. The Anthony's and LE really have no idea who to trust or believe? That could explain no one searching no one doing anything too many lies.

Um.... WHO has told lies.... besides Casey AND the Anthony family spinning Casey's lies for the public????

If the Anthonys don't know who to trust or believe, I think they should do some soul searching.

Maybe I am missing something, but how does it relate to Caylee's whereabouts or is it more of the same freakshow type info we are used to in this case? Why was it deleted in the first place?

It just looks to me like some sort of massive uber web spun in this entire case. The number is associated with the guy that just happens to be the registrant for Never Lose Hope Foundation.org.

All Americans are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.

A suspect is not 'presumed innocent until proven guilty' in all phases of the legal process.

Tracy1 pointed out that 'innocent until proven guilty' primarily applies when the defendent is in court proceedings.

During a criminal investigation, each person of interest is presumed guilty until he is ruled-out by evidence. CA has not been ruled-out by any evidence, and there is evidence that she can be 'ruled-in' as being directly responsible for her child's disappearance.

It just looks to me like some sort of massive uber web spun in this entire case. The number is associated with the guy that just happens to be the registrant for Never Lose Hope Foundation.org.

Didn't we have a thread going regarding the Never Lose Hope Foundation?

I think there are only a few of us here who are fine with what you just said.
I'm one of them.
Others would only change their mind if they found themselves in a situation
where they're accused of something they claim they did not do.
It's funny how that works!
:crazy:

Why would you assume the majority do not believe in the consitution or in following the law? It's unfortunate that you have so little faith in your fellow WSers.

I personally have no problem with her being bailed out if all the conditions are properly met. I have grave misgivings about the motives of the people doing it, but the Anthony's business not mine.

My concern is these people inserting themselves into the investigative process. I don't think it's appropriate and I'm not sure it's legal - although that's a call for the judge and LE to make.

sorry, I was making a sandwich. Why is this number important to the case?

I don't think it is. That was my point. A lot of outdated info sits on the internet forever. Like that phone number. It comes up under multiple sites on google.

A suspect is not 'presumed innocent until proven guilty' in all phases of the legal process.

Tracy1 pointed out that 'innocent until proven guilty' primarily applies when the defendent is in court proceedings.

During a criminal investigation, each person of interest is presumed guilty until he is ruled-out by evidence. CA has not been ruled-out by any evidence, and there is evidence that she can be 'ruled-in' as being directly responsible for her child's disappearance.

Exactly!

If LE had to assume everyone was innocent until proven guilty.... they would never be able to investigate ANYONE. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member