Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe George had to stop mention Never Lose Hope because they are not 501c and ended up being investigated by the IRS.

so this is that org and there was a thread here?? They were checking them out for not having a license, correct??

Google the number....

877-696-1474 seems to be one of the annoying telemarketer numbers.

Yes, but if you look around more on that number, you'll also find the hit with the phone sex site.

http://www.easywhois.com/index.php

Domain ID:D143953307-LROR
Domain Name:NEVERLOSEHOPEFOUNDATION.ORG
Created On:19-Apr-2007 14:09:41 UTC
Last Updated On:19-Apr-2008 12:49:00 UTC
Expiration Date:19-Apr-2009 14:09:41 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:GODA-030459613
Registrant Name:parrish Mateo
Registrant Street1:7600 Southland
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Orlando
Registrant State/Province:Florida
Registrant Postal Code:32809
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8641334
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:

Etc.. etc..

I think that this is going to prove to be significant - I think liltigress is on to something here! How can we find out what buildings (suites) this address (7600 Southland) consists of?

I think that this is going to prove to be significant - I think liltigress is on to something here! How can we find out what buildings (suites) this address (7600 Southland) consists of?

I have been searching on that also. There are MULTIPLE offices in that building. It's going to take some sleuthing!

Yes, but if you look around more on that number, you'll also find the hit with the phone sex site.

I wouldn't be surprised....

I'm just saying that this number is probably reassigned very frequently as soon as one creepy company closes up shop, the number is free again.

Frankly, I think Miss Casey did her 'business' out in public..... where the drinks were flowing & she had an audience to cheer her on.

Is it possible that with all of the lies Casey and others close to her may have told. The Anthony's and LE really have no idea who to trust or believe? That could explain no one searching no one doing anything too many lies.

I've thought of calling the number and asking for Mz Samantha.. lol

I have been searching on that also. There are MULTIPLE offices in that building. It's going to take some sleuthing!

Maybe I am missing something, but how does it relate to Caylee's whereabouts or is it more of the same freakshow type info we are used to in this case? Why was it deleted in the first place?

Remember the convo last night about different types of search dogs? There are now dogs to search for cell phones in prison. An interesting sidenote to our convo.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/18/prison.cellphones/index.html

Chante Wright was set to testify against a career criminal when she was gunned down on the streets of Philadelphia in January. Investigators believe it was a hit ordered from prison, by an inmate using a cell phone. (more at link)

In regards to the phone number. It could be associated with someone or some org for a short time. It gets disconnected, or gets canceled. Some other person or business could then get assigned that number when signing up for service. The same number could change assignation frequently.

Yep, I believe so.
is there anything about this case that is absolutely strange???? This one is for sure a new one for the books! FusiAn, now this search company that is actually a credit fraud company with ties to a possible phone sex number samantha and an older lady talks about a "samantha" calling her from the same company...

head spinning....head spinning....the time for duct taping of the cranial vault has long since passed my dudes! Woaaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member