Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap::clap:
A suspect is not 'presumed innocent until proven guilty' in all phases of the legal process.

Tracy1 pointed out that 'innocent until proven guilty' primarily applies when the defendent is in court proceedings.

During a criminal investigation, each person of interest is presumed guilty until he is ruled-out by evidence. CA has not been ruled-out by any evidence, and there is evidence that she can be 'ruled-in' as being directly responsible for her child's disappearance.
:clap::clap::clap: Well said S~enius!!! It is the same in medicine.....you cannot rule things in before ruling things out.

I totally agree and have posted as much throughout the forum.
I think our right to bail should be protected.

I agree with that, too, JBean, but I think the biggest frustration I've seen is whether Casey's release on bail will actually help find Caylee, not whether she's legally entitled to bail or the concept of bail in general.

I believe we all understand and appreciate the importance and benefit of bail for every citizen It's not that those who don't want her released disagree with our right to bail or the law. It's a matter of whether it's morally right for this company to post her bail -- especially when there's an appearance that it's being done for personal gain and not because of principled reasons such as IUPG, entitlement to bond, or even the usual payment on behalf of defendant to the bondsman to bail her out.

Casey has every legal right to bail if someone is willing to post it, but doing so seems to circumvent the purpose for the court's having set the bail so high. If she were Jane Doe without all the publicity, would someone sweep in and post her bond? I kinda doubt it. Then there's also the issue of whether Casey's being out will in any way benefit Caylee (I do understand that particular issue isn't a legal consideration for bail, but I do believe the intent of the court was to keep her incarcerated so that LE could solve the case and find little Caylee).

I personally think it's better for Caylee that Casey remain in jail, but she has the right to bail if someone posts it; however, because it's legally right for someone to post her bail doesn't necessarily mean it's morally right in the context of what is best for Caylee or the motives of those involved...and that's the rub for most who don't want her out, IMO.

I just clicked on the phone sex site - can't look at it more till later - kids in bed.

Odd that one of the first things I noticed though was one of the girls is named Renea - hmmmn.

Maybe I am missing something, but how does it relate to Caylee's whereabouts or is it more of the same freakshow type info we are used to in this case? Why was it deleted in the first place?

Have you read the entire subject matter on this? I, personally, think that it may something - significant.

Heh, yeah, 'cause for a healthy 20-something guy, there's nothing like having your toilets clean and a Stoffers lasagna in the oven

LOL - I think it depends on how you interpret "chores"...

The Never Lose Hope Foundation is listed as being registered to Parrish Mateo in whois registry.

Parrish Mateo is also listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp. I found that from googling his name.

Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474.
Fax: 321-214-0323.
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

When I googled the phone number 877-696-1474 as listed for Resolutions Center, Corp, I found another company associated with it, a phone sex operator website.

http://www.sex-4now.net/phone-sex.php?domain=&pagelist=450&limitlist=10

*Mz Samantha 1-877-696-1474 Age: 28
http://www.sex-4now.net/phonesex-babe-*Mz_Samantha.htm
I don't have free long distance, but could someone either local or that has free long distance call the number and see what/who answers?

If I post his full profile here, is that allowed? I don't want to get in trouble.

Um.... WHO has told lies.... besides Casey AND the Anthony family spinning Casey's lies for the public????

If the Anthonys don't know who to trust or believe, I think they should do some soul searching.

I believe many people in their closest circle have all been putting airs and lying to each other for years. This goes for the adults as well as Casey friends. Forget the media piece or after July 15th. I think looking back at it all paints a very dark picture for them. As you said might be time for soul searching.

I just clicked on the phone sex site - can't look at it more till later - kids in bed.

Odd that one of the first things I noticed though was one of the girls is named Renea - hmmmn.

INTERESTING after last night!

hmmm, that is interesting!!
That is someone who reported a Caylee "sighting" right?

hmmm, that is interesting!!
That is someone who reported a Caylee "sighting" right?

Yes - there were some odd postings last night - that I have not kept up with today.

This is great info..should have a thread just for research on this "501-C 3"!!!!!

What do you mean by that? Are you referencing the impending storm or something to do with this case?

lol, I guess that could have been taken a couple of different ways. The storm of course!

I think Tricia should call daily press conferences to dole out the info we are posting about so Fox and the rest get it in real time and accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties