Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just gets better and better. Isn't the the place where Jesse's DNA test for paternity went?
WHHAAAAA? Nurse....please (out of breath on floor)...needs duct tape and foil....for head wrapping....now..............

I have a stinking suspicion that the now-infamous Craigslist poster
and his whacked out stuff is beginning to resurface in this forum
(ala "LinkedIn" etc)

This linkedin account sounds like the same info. that someone was posting a while ago from the "craigs list" info. Does anyone remember that? It was all this jumbled coded type wording that Caseys lawyer was part of this whole organization and involved in kidnapping/selling people and children. The person posted made it sound as if he/she were frantic.

Seriously? Where can we see that?

Can a message board jump the shark?

I have a stinking suspicion that the now-infamous Craigslist poster
and his whacked out stuff is beginning to resurface in this forum
(ala "LinkedIn" etc)

I posted that somewhere now I can't find it! How weird. Because it is all very familar

Anybody else watching HN the news channel, bounty hunter was just on and sounds like he was saying stacy instead of Casey a few times.

caught that and i think this guy is just a piece of work. he's sucking on a piece of hard candy during an interview. this case has really brought out some classy people. i'm just so glad cindy isn't on there anymore chewing her gum like a mad cow.

I have no idea. Im a newbie so Im still learning. I know that the mods were watching him/her because it just did not sound right. The person was posting links to go to but a lot of people here felt it was a virus.

We can't see it here.
The last time it was brought up (by me, in fact... LOL)
it was DELETED.
The craigslist poster has been determined to be a .... fruitcake.
He was on here, too, and his account was banned.

Just let it go, man. Just let it go.
:eek::crazy:

on cnn leonard padilla just said if casey lies to him he will have his nephew put her back in jail. if that's the case she won't even be out for an hour.
dude! gmafb! She will be smack~daddy back up in that dooscow before you can say "ABSOLUTELY"

I have no idea. Im a newbie so Im still learning. I know that the mods were watching him/her because it just did not sound right. The person was posting links to go to but a lot of people here felt it was a virus.

Oh shoot, so it's not credible then, well that takes care of that one. I would have loved to see some evidence of that link. Thanks anyways.

Unless I'm looking at a different profile, it doesn't seem jumbled/frantic at all. Reads like something a salesman would write which is what he touts himself to be.

Holy carp. Is this how Casey ran up $45,000 in credit card debt on Cindy's card? In one month?
thats the first i heard of the amount casey charged to her mothers cards..wow
My mother would have killed me on the spot had i ever charged any amount on her credit cards..or any card for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties