Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of this stuff liltigress is finding might be connected to the cryptic messages that were being left but the mods were deleting, due to members alerting the mods. Same reason the thread(s) got pulled. I think.

Ok.. Let me try to clear this up. I'm not directly pointing a finger at anyone. I'm not a whack job on craig's list.. lol.. and I'm not insinuating anything other than the NLHF.org has a guy associated with it that also appears to be associated with a phone sex outfit (which I find the site to still be active).

It might just be a strange coincidence, or it might have some direct involvement with why they are not appearing to be legit, and could still be the org that George has stated he can't disclose.

I ain't calling it. LOL.

I called - twice - they want to be VERY vague.... answering, "Thank you for calling Customer Care, can I please have your first and last name?" I asked for extension 24 - they said they don't have an extension 24 - she kept asking for my name - I asked her what kind of business this was - she stated, "The Resolution Center, Ma'am, we help people lower their interest rates..."

LOl that and magnify the page with the magnifying icon at the bottom of the page

I guess I assumed that was already tried. Or maybe the person is using webtv, in which case there is no magnifier.

Those who feel this line of investigation is way far out- understood, Occam's razor and all that..BUT--you gotta admit the connection is bizarre...and googling for ANY trace of connection sure beats twiddling my thumbs waiting for the next news update that isn;t really an update.

I think some of this stuff liltigress is finding might be connected to the cryptic messages that were being left but the mods were deleting, due to members alerting the mods. Same reason the thread(s) got pulled. I think.

I saved the cryptic message "just in case" lemme know if you want something from it...

thats the first i heard of the amount casey charged to her mothers cards..wow
My mother would have killed me on the spot had i ever charged any amount on her credit cards..or any card for that matter.

And so far, it's just a rumor.
The amount has been reported as $45,000
and also $4,500.
But, there's been no facts backing up the credit card claim at all.

I called - twice - they want to be VERY vague.... answering, "Thank you for calling Customer Care, can I please have your first and last name?" I asked for extension 24 - they said they don't have an extension 24 - she kept asking for my name - I asked her what kind of business this was - she stated, "The Resolution Center, Ma'am, we help people lower their interest rates..."

Yep...same bull I got when I called

What in the world is going on with this company????????????????
Can someone please fill me in????????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Those who feel this line of investigation is way far out- understood, Occam's razor and all that..BUT--you gotta admit the connection is bizarre...and googling for ANY trace of connection sure beats twiddling my thumbs waiting for the next news update that isn;t really an update.

Why is the connection bizarre?
What about it is bizarre?

I have a stinking suspicion that the now-infamous Craigslist poster
and his whacked out stuff is beginning to resurface in this forum
(ala "LinkedIn" etc)
pray do disclose the infamy in the spirit of warding off beating a dead horse (visual to follow lol):other_beatingA_Dead

I don't think that's the reason they got pulled.

Regarding CNN... Just saw a news update.. Nothing new.. Leonard was on saying the same thing.. He believes Caylee is alive and wants to help only to find Caylee...
Looking forward to NG and Greta tonight..Let's see what they have to say. Hopefully we wont get too bored with NG callers who want to see more pics of the twins! I am a mother of 3 but gosh!

every caller opens by saying, "hi nancy, i just love your show, and those beautiful twins" blah, blah, blah. And they always have the stupidest questions put through. i cannot stand how she cuts people off, mocks people's opinions, and runs her show like the national enquirer would.

I just clicked on the phone sex site - can't look at it more till later - kids in bed.

Odd that one of the first things I noticed though was one of the girls is named Renea - hmmmn.

One named Casey & one named Kayleigh

And so far, it's just a rumor.
The amount has been reported as $45,000
and also $4,500.
But, there's been no facts backing up the credit card claim at all.

If you read the transcripts of the the first 911 call, one might think that it was more than just credit cards. Cindy says "banking account" and she also says "credit cards", but the 2 may mean cash and credit. A lot of folks think that means for 1 month - I don't. I think the theft thing has been going on for a much longer period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HubCitySleuth