Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the big deal with this company, or this phone number?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I have no idea if there's anything to that, but it might explain why she never needed a sitter the past year and half or so -- she could set Caylee up with her toys and such right there with her. (But hopefully not "right" there with her...yuck.)

Your theory about this possible job makes more sense to me than most others I've heard. You're right, as sick as it is, she could have held this "job" and do it with Caylee right there. But she surely wouldn't have been able to do it much longer. Caylee was learning to speak and although from hearing her speak on the videos she still had (has) that adorable baby aspect to her voice she is quite understandable especially to the ones that know her best.

I have been searching on that also. There are MULTIPLE offices in that building. It's going to take some sleuthing!

hey liltigress is that addy southland blvd??? I have been searching and found a building and looking at it from all sides.. but the addy sent me to southland blvd

I think some of this stuff liltigress is finding might be connected to the cryptic messages that were being left but the mods were deleting, due to members alerting the mods. Same reason the thread(s) got pulled. I think.

I don't think so - these are legitimate businesses with the same person (Parrish Mateo) involved....

Why is the connection bizarre?
What about it is bizarre?

Bizarre because the NLHF is obviously linked to a credit card scam and phone sex, which is all fine and good, except that it clears up why the Anthony's may not want to publicize the org they are working with directly. Bad press and all. It's just as fascinating as knowing if JG flew or drove to Georgia:rolleyes:

If you read the transcripts of the the first 911 call, one might think that it was more than just credit cards. Cindy says "banking account" and she also says "credit cards", but the 2 may mean cash and credit. A lot of folks think that means for 1 month - I don't. I think the theft thing has been going on for a much longer period of time.

I've listened to everything.
Cindy never once mentioned a dollar amount.
These numbers have come from .......... you know where.
:rolleyes:

I saved the cryptic message "just in case" lemme know if you want something from it...
that cryptic dude just reminded me of the other cryptic dude in the natalee holloway case on scared monkeys. He had tons of fun writing these little islandish~poem things to rile people up...

Ive know several people who have done buisness with Resolutions center corp. The company is a copmplete fraud. Never do buisness with this company. They will steal all the money you have. plus the Chief operating officer Parrish Mateo is a convicted felon from the dominican republic.

Comment by Ron — June 25th, 2008 @ 4:27 pm

Resolutions Center Corp is a complete Scam!! That Guy parrish mateo is a big looser.

Comment by John Hatcher — June 25th, 2008 @ 4:30 pm

Here is where I got it

http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

Bizarre because the NLHF is obviously linked to a credit card scam and phone sex, which is all fine and good, except that it clears up why the Anthony's may not want to publicize the org they are working with directly. Bad press and all. It's just as fascinating as knowing if JG flew or drove to Georgia:rolleyes:

According to the JG thread he drove.

I just clicked on the phone sex site - can't look at it more till later - kids in bed.

Odd that one of the first things I noticed though was one of the girls is named Renea - hmmmn.

With the same spelling? Wow. I guess you were here last night.

I've listened to everything.
Cindy never once mentioned a dollar amount.
These numbers have come from .......... you know where.
:rolleyes:

Heh. yeah, they came from...Nancy Grace :)

Seriously, she was the first to say a dollar figure at all.

Ive know several people who have done buisness with Resolutions center corp. The company is a copmplete fraud. Never do buisness with this company. They will steal all the money you have. plus the Chief operating officer Parrish Mateo is a convicted felon from the dominican republic.

Comment by Ron — June 25th, 2008 @ 4:27 pm

Resolutions Center Corp is a complete Scam!! That Guy parrish mateo is a big looser.

Comment by John Hatcher — June 25th, 2008 @ 4:30 pm

Here is where I got it

http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

These are the type of things Cindy and George, LE need to see. Talk about bad decisions eh?

on cnn leonard padilla just said if casey lies to him he will have his nephew put her back in jail. if that's the case she won't even be out for an hour.

An hour?

I doubt she'll make it to the car. lol

Seriously though... if Padilla believes some shady character stole Caylee & the Feds & LE have already exposed that as being unfounded.... how will he tell when she's lying?

hey liltigress is that addy southland blvd??? I have been searching and found a building and looking at it from all sides.. but the addy sent me to southland blvd

It has been confirmed that the NLHF and Resolutions are tied to the same address - 7600 Southland Boulevard.

I saved the cryptic message "just in case" lemme know if you want something from it...

PM it to me please, although I may have it already --- there were about 5 or 6 but only one left up on the forum.

What is the big deal with this company, or this phone number?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We don't know yet. LOL. That's why I was asking for other's opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member